Forums > Personal > Which Tissue brand do you prefer!?!?

forum rss feed
Author

lick_me_out user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your nose must be all you think about is it coz its unbelivatble buffff
bet you wish you could lick your own nose like meeee

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that lotion-y kind lol its really smooth and it doesnt hurt your nose >.<


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow...this shows the topics in the personal section have reached an all time low..;-P

I go for the tissue that's on sale..wooooo...

But my ass demands Charmin..:-D
Like I wonder what Brian and Roger wipe with??!!

:-I

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Wow...this shows the topics in the personal section have reached an all time low..;-P


Agreed...

And my Superdickery thread only got ONE reply... FROM ME!


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

Erin wrote:

Wow...this shows the topics in the personal section have reached an all time low..;-P


Agreed...

And my Superdickery thread only got ONE reply... FROM ME!


I must've missed it when you posted that on here, cause I would've replied..;-) That site is the shizz!

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 12:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well this is the personal section. and you arnt cops, so go get some tissues! anyway, i dont really need tissues that much, im never sick. did anyone ever use those tissues that are different colors like blue or pink. they make my nose hurt!


your words. not mine.
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is that possible? i mean, could you possibly blow your nose on a tissue that has brian mays cute face on it? i dont think i could.


your words. not mine.
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

<font color=&#FF00CC">Lil*Queenie wrote:

o my!!!!!!! QUEEN ONLINE SHOULD SELL TISSUES!!! WITH QUEEN MEMBERS ON THEM!!

i'd never throw my tissues away..ew..but yea..
xD


oh dear fucking god.... like we don't have enough fecked up merchandise already.

http://www.queencollector.com/Shame/index.htm


Oh, you KNOW you want that "Freddie torso"..;-)

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I find the page of the color book with "Chinese Torture" disturbing..lol

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jun 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

the_hero wrote:

<font color=&#FF00CC">Lil*Queenie wrote:

o my!!!!!!! QUEEN ONLINE SHOULD SELL TISSUES!!! WITH QUEEN MEMBERS ON THEM!!

i'd never throw my tissues away..ew..but yea..
xD


oh dear fucking god.... like we don't have enough fecked up merchandise already.

http://www.queencollector.com/Shame/index.htm


Oh, you KNOW you want that "Freddie torso"..;-)

Those items are disturbing.. :-/


-Things Have Changed For Me-
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jun 06, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Erin wrote:

the_hero wrote:

<font color=&#FF00CC">Lil*Queenie wrote:

o my!!!!!!! QUEEN ONLINE SHOULD SELL TISSUES!!! WITH QUEEN MEMBERS ON THEM!!

i'd never throw my tissues away..ew..but yea..
xD


oh dear fucking god.... like we don't have enough fecked up merchandise already.


i think thats riddiculas (i need a dictionary) anyway, toilet paper? whod want to wipe your ass with brian mays face? not i said the cow, not i said the chicken, not i said the dog. you get the point!
http://www.queencollector.com/Shame/index.htm


Oh, you KNOW you want that "Freddie torso"..;-)

Those items are disturbing.. :-/



your words. not mine.
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Jun 06, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF00CC">Lil*Queenie wrote:

im a fool wrote:

is that possible? i mean, could you possibly blow your nose on a tissue that has brian mays cute face on it? i dont think i could.


It would be the closet distance you'd ever get to Brian Mays face..
lol
;)






i went to a queen + pr concert! that was pretty close, yet i was so far away, you dont know how bad i wanted to go up to the front and just cry because ill have to wait so long to actully get to meet him. (my plan is that in getting famous by playing guitar and then i can meet him)

ooh by the way i found out some really disterbing news: im distantly related to david hasslehof (how ever you spell that) my grandma does geneology and she figured it out. sometimes i wish my mom didnt tell me that. ugh.


your words. not mine.