Forums > Personal > Judgemental People

forum rss feed
Author

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate those people, too, Freddie's son... They deserve an ass kicking.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Darren, there are a lot of people out there who aren't cool like you are. The best think to do is ignore them and try to forget about them.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do....not....give....a....fuck.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I find this thread slightly ironic -

Freddies son wrote:


Well you are American after all because Americans are so stupid they belive everything they read in the media and their country isnt even run properly


Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that

Yes. That's that. You're right. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. All Americans are stupid.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that

Yes. That's that. You're right. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. All Americans are stupid.


They most certainly are not. I love America.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that

Yes. That's that. You're right. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. All Americans are stupid.


They most certainly are not. I love America.

I was being sarcastic.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Do....not....give....a....fuck.


user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that


You, sir, are an idiot.

However, judging is a logical process. It is how we live efficiently. If we experience that a certain group of people who have attributes a, b, and c often show characteristics like x, y, and z, then it is only logical to expect those characteristics of all people who bear traits a, b, and c.

Judging is how we learn. If we eat an apple and are displeased, we are logically persuaded to avoid apple consumption, expecting them all to taste rather similarly.

If we see a group of Americans being stupid, ignorant, and poorly run, then it is logical to expect these characteristics of every American we encounter.

HOWEVER, expectations are not fact. You are a complete and utter dolt for taking your JUDGMENTS and turning them into COLD, HARD FACT. Inductive reasoning is INHERENTLY FLAWED. It can provide relatively useful RULES OF THUMB, but can NEVER, EVER be depended on for a LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

You have proven yourself to be an ignorant dumbass. Notice how I am deducing this from your actions. This is a logical method of arriving at a definite, reliable conclusion. While it is to be logically expected that people sharing similar traits to you are also ignorant dumbasses, it is not to be reliably concluded as such.

Thank you. I'm Brian and that was my lesson on logic and how to use it. I hope that I have raised your IQ to at least the 70-80ish level by now.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ Brian May!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I fear you're wasting your time, Music Man...

Save your energy for someone that can comprehend the words you say.


Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jun 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohardy wrote:

I fear you're wasting your time, Music Man...

Save your energy for someone that can comprehend the words you say.


While I agree with you, Bohardy, I must say, Music Man? That is the best thing I've read in quite some time. Thank you. You've made my day.


"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that



annnnnnnnd youre what, 12?
not all of us are stupid. id say a healthy portion are GULLIBLE, and the only stupid ones are the ignorant rednecks or barbies but dont look at us ALL as stupid becasue our president is. so sir hypocrite, Poppy put you in your place, Music man did too, i would be interested in seeing how 'stupid' their retorts are. think before you generalize, which is one of my major pet peeves.

and what makes us stupid? i figure if youre gonna proove your point you should at least try.


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not going to comment coz if I do I'm gonna blow my top and hit the nearest person or thing, which happens to be my annoying sister!!!


Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that


You, sir, are an idiot.

However, judging is a logical process. It is how we live efficiently. If we experience that a certain group of people who have attributes a, b, and c often show characteristics like x, y, and z, then it is only logical to expect those characteristics of all people who bear traits a, b, and c.

Judging is how we learn. If we eat an apple and are displeased, we are logically persuaded to avoid apple consumption, expecting them all to taste rather similarly.

If we see a group of Americans being stupid, ignorant, and poorly run, then it is logical to expect these characteristics of every American we encounter.

HOWEVER, expectations are not fact. You are a complete and utter dolt for taking your JUDGMENTS and turning them into COLD, HARD FACT. Inductive reasoning is INHERENTLY FLAWED. It can provide relatively useful RULES OF THUMB, but can NEVER, EVER be depended on for a LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

You have proven yourself to be an ignorant dumbass. Notice how I am deducing this from your actions. This is a logical method of arriving at a definite, reliable conclusion. While it is to be logically expected that people sharing similar traits to you are also ignorant dumbasses, it is not to be reliably concluded as such.

Thank you. I'm Brian and that was my lesson on logic and how to use it. I hope that I have raised your IQ to at least the 70-80ish level by now.


That sounds like Brian... and very familiar. Did you get that off his soapbox??

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As acting President of the Judgemental People of Queenzone (JPQ), I rule that FS is an idiot.

Check that... A complete idiot.

I now resign my post.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's so funny though, well at least for me it is, I don't take the things people say to me when I'm out in the street about the way I look seriously. I find it so funny, some people look at me like they've never seen someone wear black lipstick in their lifes. Like I'm some grim ripper coming to get them. God when you see their faces it's so fucking funny! I laugh openly because I can't help it! One girl was just staring at me in Mcdonalds and I was with a friend and I waved at the girl who was staring and said "Hiiiiiiii" and the girl was surprised/shocked and turned around. My friend was like "OMG Jessica, why did you just do that?" I said "hey, she was looking at me, it's rude not to say hi, right?" and my friend cracked up laughing!!!!!!

I don't take it seriously, if you did... you'd be watching your back everywhere you went. Worried that someone is looking at you, you will start to feel bad. You gotta remember, these people don't know you inside what your like, people judge too quickly.... shame on them!!!!



FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I hate those people, too, Freddie's son... They deserve an ass kicking.


Well, my lovely wife, you better get your oakstick readdy ( I perfer spanking to kicking :s)


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan The Gentleman Cowboy wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

<b><font color=000000>Poppy wrote:

Freddies son wrote:

I know i siad that poppy thats just basied on FACT and not Fiction

Oh, and what fact do you base that on?


Experience and i've been their and saw how stupid they are so thats that

Yes. That's that. You're right. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. All Americans are stupid.


They most certainly are not. I love America.


Dear Darren, I think you´re a jerk right now...


O_o