Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freaky anti-Freddie article?

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I happened to be on IMDB and they linked to some freaky religious fanatics' anti-Freddie article. Now, it brought to mind another one that I read several years ago, and I was wondering if anyone else remember it. I don't remember for sure if it was a fundie or just a person with a bug up their ass, but they were rambling on about all of this crap, and the thing I remember most definitely is they said something about Great Pretender being the last video Freddie shot (which, as we all know, is complete B.S., there were, what, six vids after that?)...

"Brian May, Freddie will."
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you find it??

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Okay, I happened to be on IMDB and they linked to some freaky religious fanatics' anti-Freddie article. Now, it brought to mind another one that I read several years ago, and I was wondering if anyone else remember it. I don't remember for sure if it was a fundie or just a person with a bug up their ass, but they were rambling on about all of this crap, and the thing I remember most definitely is they said something about Great Pretender being the last video Freddie shot (which, as we all know, is complete B.S., there were, what, six vids after that?)...

LoL, eight music videos by Queen (with Freddie in the videos) after 'The Great Pretender', then there's The Golden Boy, Barcelona, and How Can I Go On. (And there's a couple for each of the last three I think)

I think I remember a site that was religious and said how Freddie is bad and he died of AIDS because of his behavior and a ton of other things as well.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oops.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

I think I remember a site that was religious and said how Freddie is bad and he died of AIDS because of his behavior and a ton of other things as well.

That's not being religious. That's being downright sick.

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

That's not being religious. That's being downright sick.

Yes, some people just like to hear themselves talk, without regard for how their uniformed and mean-spirited words will affect others.

aaaaaaaaaaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes i know what you mean i read the article the other day and it truly made me sick...here it is for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/freddie_mercury.htm

wazzzapppp
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aaaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Yes i know what you mean i read the article the other day and it truly made me sick...here it is for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/freddie_mercury.htm

I was doing a Google search the other day (I don't even remember the words I was using anymore)...and THIS came up in the list!

It's the paragraph next to the third picture down on the page that reaallllly makes me mad. And not because they're saying this about Freddie... it could be anyone...

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ignoring the religious zealot rants, I moved quickly to the SMGO excerpt :)

"Throughout the twenty-five minute service, conducted totally in the ancient Avestan langauge, the priests used no word of English other than commands to the forty mourners to stand and sit."

Interesting! I don't know much about Zoroastrianism or the Avestan language... But it certainly sounds very intriguing.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aaaaaaaaaaa wrote:

For some reason, whenever I go to this site, I get really pissed off.

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaa wrote:

For some reason, whenever I go to this site, I get really pissed off.

Me too...the sad thing is that the guy that probably runs that site is the biggest liar cheater and hypocrite on the earth!!!!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats the thing Vivial and Mr Snow kept posting

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Bambi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 316 posts

Posted: 02 Jul 06, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

read it a couple months ago, needs to save his sermons for church. he is the freak

FreeSpirit328 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 00:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green/> bismillah!!! wrote:

I remember one saying that Freddie was sin cause he did not believe in Jesus Christ!
CRAP

It actually said that? Freddie didn't believe inJesus Christ because he wasn't Christian, not because he was sin...what a bunch of crap some people say.

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember this site!!!!!!!!!

The music is fucked up, what the fuck is with that music....? So freaky, like the person who made the site. I haven't laughed this much in ages.... Just makes me laugh, because they are making a big fool out of themselfs.

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 02:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the site is really scary, Im afraid of it

:)
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

they say Pope john paul II is in hell!!

wow!! this site is so fucked up, the guys who made it are clearly brain damaged

:)
Ready_Coddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 198 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 04:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

These motherfuckers have no sense of honour and equality.

They molest children and convert uneducated people for money... if there is a hell I will be giving them a hard time there...

If living like that is heaven...

EVERYONE! LETS GO TO HELLL!!!!

If Freddie is there it will b even more fun!!!

Freddie Mercury

*** 1946 - Forever in our hearts ***
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just think that is funny.And whoever wrote that website has a lot of time on thier hands!! haha x

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury