Forums > Personal > George W Bush sings U2's Sunday Bloody Sunday

forum rss feed
Author

Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aww he's cute.

an asshole, ofcourse, but still cute.


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You go Dabya! Why don't you make a career from it? I'd buy all your records.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's not him actually singing, it's him saying different words and them playing it.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kind of reminds me of the Lost Rhapsody.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That wasn't as funny as when it was going around 4 years ago.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jul 06, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol!


-Things Have Changed For Me-
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jul 06, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ha! thats funny. i hate U2. but i like it better when bush sings it! hahahaha!!!!!!!


your words. not mine.
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jul 06, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Excellent work, and proves that we could indeed have some new material from Freddie simply by using his voice from interviews. More spoken than sung I suppose, but look how well it works here.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jul 06, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mikahl wrote:

Excellent work, and proves that we could indeed have some new material from Freddie simply by using his voice from interviews. More spoken than sung I suppose, but look how well it works here.


Yeah. Starting with "I'm a big ham" :D

great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jul 06, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I preferred it on the Zoo TV tour when they had George Bush Sr doing we will rock you - very cleverly done.


"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.



http://www.myspace.com/petearnold

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jul 06, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A complete waste of time, but very well done..

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jul 06, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

It's funny!
Question to all you US - QZ: Who likes this guy? Seriously?


I got frustrated cuz youtube takes forever to load on my computer... but from what i saw, it was semi-funny...

and to answer your question barrow-boy....
not to many at this point...
I know i dont...
Hes not a bad guy, hes done nice things on the side, like he went running with a GI who was wounded and got prostetic legs, even though he quit running a time ago because of knee problems or something...
But his foreign policy sucks...
But whos ever COMPLETELY happy with a president???

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jul 06, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

It's funny!
Question to all you US - QZ: Who likes this guy? Seriously?


I got frustrated cuz youtube takes forever to load on my computer... but from what i saw, it was semi-funny...

and to answer your question barrow-boy....
not to many at this point...
I know i dont...
Hes not a bad guy, hes done nice things on the side, like he went running with a GI who was wounded and got prostetic legs, even though he quit running a time ago because of knee problems or something...
But his foreign policy sucks...
But whos ever COMPLETELY happy with a president???


I was happy with Bill Clinton


So was Monica Lewinski...

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jul 06, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

It's funny!
Question to all you US - QZ: Who likes this guy? Seriously?


I do.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 06, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

It's funny!
Question to all you US - QZ: Who likes this guy? Seriously?


I do.


Really? Why?


Because brainwashing works


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jul 06, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm surprised the video didn't piss off FGT. The guy that made it is trying to make a point about Bush, not just a funny video.

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

It's funny!
Question to all you US - QZ: Who likes this guy? Seriously?


I do.


Really? Why?


Because brainwashing works


Ha, ha! Yeah, that's what it seems like to me, but I would love to hear the arguments for this guy. Is it because he is continuing his war against terrorism?


It's most certainly not brainwashing, because I live in an area where I am one of perhaps three Bush-supporters at my school. Today I was over my friend's house who lives in another town, and I saw Bush/Cheney '04 stickers and was really amazed. lol

Anyway, the arguments for Bush:

The fact is that I can't lay out an argument that is purely objective - different people want different kinds of leaders and one thing that I may feel is an asset may seem to someone else to be a major setback.

But I do agree with his foreign policy of being on the offensive, I believe Saddam Hussein should have been taken out in 1991 (ugh, 91, shitty year) and then we would not have HAD this problem to deal with in the first place.

I agree with his views on things such as the death penalty, more severe punishments for crimes, abortion, Terri Schiavo, etc... I know that you shouldn't choose a leader just because they agree with you, but that helps! Of course, there are things I don't agree with Bush on, such as gay marriage and legalization of drugs, but Kerry wasn't, in my opinion, giving me any better choice on those questions even when he COULD get his answers in order.

Bush seems to me to be more REAL than Kerry did. Kerry seemed very influenced by poll numbers and I don't think you can be that way, you have to do whatever you are going to do and do it fast because public opinion sways.

But these are just my opinions and I know full well many do not agree with me.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:



Hes not a bad guy, hes done nice things on the side, like he went running with a GI who was wounded and got prostetic legs, even though he quit running a time ago because of knee problems or something...
But his foreign policy sucks...


Yeah, I guess he must do a lot of good somewhere. After all he is a politician...


Yes, but there are politicians who look out for number one. But Bush is genuinely a good guy. But i disagree with alot of his policies...
But if everyone agreed on everything, the world would be a boring place.
But when the worlds in turmoil, many people tend to point fingers to the one in charge. But whats sometimes over looked is he's only human and doenst have all the answers so he does what he thinks is best for the country. Which is going to put you under heavy scrutiny. Especially in times of war. I dont agree with this war at all. And i am curious about whether or not this is about oil and terror and about our own interest. But like Bush, i dont have all the answers. And since most of us cant read his mind (catch my sarcasm) we'll never know.
But i must give him SOME credit because i dont know that id have the nerves to run an entire country...


DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=330066><bold>old barrow-boy wrote:

oh, if I ruled the world... There's so many things I would do... I can't give him credit, DQ, because he is clearly not doing them...

Anyway, thanks for giving me your arguments FGT.


Wouldnt we all my dear??? I have many ideas of what i would like to do as well...
But i agree, hes not really doing alot of things he should be....
But i gotta wonder if his hands are tied, or hes simply not looking for alternate solutions...
But i do agree hes not doing somethings that need to be done...