Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > RE-ANNOUNCE: MY LITTLE PROJECT PT. 2 RE-UPLOADED

forum rss feed
Author

ARMANDO MARTINEZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 234 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jul 06, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hope it works this time. By the way I have the 12 min. silent footage from Hyde Park 76 with the aereal outakes and the people arriving at the park and the crew of Radio Capitol. I also have a Japanese interview from 1979, both things FOR TRADE if anyone is interested and has something that I may like, feel free to contact me. I offered this previously to some traders but seemingly they think that because I am Mexican I'm not trust-worthy, and that I, likemany of my countrymen are nothing but cheaters and liers.I'll take it with a pinch of salt!
Enjoy!

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: lk svcd No. 2.MPG.torrent 26 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Posted: 07 Jul 06, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry; try this one!
Enjoy!
A.M.

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: lk svcd N0.two.MPG.torrent 26 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

BridgetDS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts

Posted: 07 Jul 06, 01:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not seeing any peers (from the link on the 2nd message) but thanks in advance! I'm looking forward to this.

-Bridget

Posted: 07 Jul 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I'm having a lot of trouble uploading this. I give up! I think I'll better send this to the webmaster if he allows me so, please tell him to contact me:
Hector Maldonado
skorpman72@yahoo.com

Thanks and I'm so sorry it was not possible to upload it, :(