Forums > Queen - General Discussion > PLEASE write a fake story for me :)

forum rss feed
Author

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 06:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm crappy at writing stories, and I'm not even gonna bother to write a story myself, since I'd probably bore you guys to death, but I had a stressful day at work, and I need to laugh so....


Can someone make up a fake story about Freddie and John forcing Brian and Roger to do the hotspace album...I'd love to hear what some of guys have to say....



write a story in 5 4 3 2...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Elizabeth Knightson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 351 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- You know, I think we ought to try something new for our next album, said Freddie while they were resting at his place.
- Oh God! Here he comes again with this idea! Roger whispered in Brian's ear. Please Freddie, we've already listened to that track...what was it?
- Body Language, Freddie replied proudly.
- Yeah, right...just we should just stick to our usual music, Roger explained.
- Now, you're in a grumpy mood, John remarked. Personally, I totally agree with Freddie, we could use a few new songs.
And he gave Brian the music sheets he had written his new songs on.
- What? Oh! Come on you guys! What are those titles anyway: "Cool cat", "Back chat", why don't you add "Kit Kat" to it?
- But you wrote a song, Freddie said, "Las palabras de amor" and...
- Well, I'm not putting it in what you call "our new-sound album":imagine a rose burried in a mud, that's the situation my song would be in!
"There he goes again, the poet" Roger thought.
-Wow, beautiful comparison! Roger said.
- Hey, wait till you here the name of the album : "Hot...Space"! proclaimed Freddie with a big smile.
Brian and Roger looked at him and sighed.
-We're lost, Brian said with a fatalistic voice.
- No, no, I tell you, this is going to be a monster hit, we'll sell millions...I even foresee that it's going to be seen as our best album!
- I'm not really thrilled about this whole story, I heard this music you're enthusiast about...it's really...unreleasable, claimed Roger.
- Come on you guys, we've always agreed on the fact that we wanted to try new sounds.
- Yeah but it's like trying new weapons. Like the atomic bomb, sounds good in theory but millions will suffer, said Brian.
"He really pisses me off with these comparisons" freddie thought.
- Well, in fact, you don't really have the choice...it's already planned with the producer and a tour is already being organized..."The Hot Space tour", explained John with a nervous smile.
-WHAT?! cried Brian and Roger.
- I told you to wait before telling them this! said Freddie to John.
- So why are you asking us?
- Well, I don't know in fact, maybe it would have been more pleasant for us if it looked as if we were all solidary...
-All right then, we're doomed. I'm gonna have to write at least 20 songs, said Roger.
-No, 3 or 4 will suffice, John and I have nearly covered it all.
-No, 4 for this album, but plenty of others in case we're down and out after it's release: I prefer to have material for a career on my own.
-Trust me guys, you won't regret it! said Freddie with his widest smile.
(The rest is history...)


Little Delilah
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- Once upon a time - someone started useless spamming thread on QZ...

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

- Once upon a time - someone started useless spamming thread on QZ...


Leave these threads alone Serry...


O_o
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leave the board with your spamming friends and I'll leave these threads

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never considered this spam, just fun little stories. We like to joke around.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's joke on QOL or in Personal forum in one thread. Is it hard?

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, let's all go spam QOL! Like when these people in this Johnny Depp forum began the spam the Orlando Bloom one.. LOL! xD


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QOL is not about The Beatles or Streisand, it's about Queen too and there are enough of forums for threads like this one.

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, really? Give me a such link Serry berry! :D


O_o
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://forums.queenonline.com

LAZING ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Sit back, relax, and get into some friendly chatter about Queen.

GOOD COMPANY
This forum is the place for some good ol' fashioned chit chatter!

FRIED CHICKEN!
Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy.

IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?
This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Enough?

as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 17:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Leave the board with your spamming friends and I'll leave these threads


Yeah because constant repeated questions asked and "WHUT'S YER FAVORITE ALBUMMMMMMMMMM" threads are SOOOOOOOOO interesting.

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

http://forums.queenonline.com

LAZING ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Sit back, relax, and get into some friendly chatter about Queen.

GOOD COMPANY
This forum is the place for some good ol' fashioned chit chatter!

FRIED CHICKEN!
Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy.

IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED?
This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related)

Enough?


I alreaddy signed up for that one, and I´m waiting to get accepted :s.. Untill then I cant post :(


O_o
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Elizabeth Knightson wrote:

- You know, I think we ought to try something new for our next album, said Freddie while they were resting at his place.
- Oh God! Here he comes again with this idea! Roger whispered in Brian's ear. Please Freddie, we've already listened to that track...what was it?
- Body Language, Freddie replied proudly.
- Yeah, right...just we should just stick to our usual music, Roger explained.
- Now, you're in a grumpy mood, John remarked. Personally, I totally agree with Freddie, we could use a few new songs.
And he gave Brian the music sheets he had written his new songs on.
- What? Oh! Come on you guys! What are those titles anyway: "Cool cat", "Back chat", why don't you add "Kit Kat" to it?
- But you wrote a song, Freddie said, "Las palabras de amor" and...
- Well, I'm not putting it in what you call "our new-sound album":imagine a rose burried in a mud, that's the situation my song would be in!
"There he goes again, the poet" Roger thought.
-Wow, beautiful comparison! Roger said.
- Hey, wait till you here the name of the album : "Hot...Space"! proclaimed Freddie with a big smile.
Brian and Roger looked at him and sighed.
-We're lost, Brian said with a fatalistic voice.
- No, no, I tell you, this is going to be a monster hit, we'll sell millions...I even foresee that it's going to be seen as our best album!
- I'm not really thrilled about this whole story, I heard this music you're enthusiast about...it's really...unreleasable, claimed Roger.
- Come on you guys, we've always agreed on the fact that we wanted to try new sounds.
- Yeah but it's like trying new weapons. Like the atomic bomb, sounds good in theory but millions will suffer, said Brian.
"He really pisses me off with these comparisons" freddie thought.
- Well, in fact, you don't really have the choice...it's already planned with the producer and a tour is already being organized..."The Hot Space tour", explained John with a nervous smile.
-WHAT?! cried Brian and Roger.
- I told you to wait before telling them this! said Freddie to John.
- So why are you asking us?
- Well, I don't know in fact, maybe it would have been more pleasant for us if it looked as if we were all solidary...
-All right then, we're doomed. I'm gonna have to write at least 20 songs, said Roger.
-No, 3 or 4 will suffice, John and I have nearly covered it all.
-No, 4 for this album, but plenty of others in case we're down and out after it's release: I prefer to have material for a career on my own.
-Trust me guys, you won't regret it! said Freddie with his widest smile.
(The rest is history...)




LMYAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny...for some odd reason, I could just picture Freddie and John forcing Brian and Roger to do that album, and trapping them in the recording studio!!!


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What? Oh! Come on you guys! What are those titles anyway: "Cool cat", "Back chat", why don't you add "Kit Kat" to it...lol


Yeah but it's like trying new weapons. Like the atomic bomb, sounds good in theory but millions will suffer, said Brian.
"He really pisses me off with these comparisons" freddie thought.
- Well, in fact, you don't really have the choice...it's already planned with the producer and a tour is already being organized..."The Hot Space tour", explained John with a nervous smile.
-WHAT?! cried Brian and Roger.



This part cracked me up the most....lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future