Forums > Personal > The American Moon Landing Is Fake

forum rss feed
Author

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

Three simple facts

1-You don't see any stars when the flag is being placed

2-You see the Astranots shadow when he walks about when it is Impossible to ahve a shadow in space without any lights

3-The American Flag is moveing when their is no air in space


Three more simple facts:

1. Learn to spell.
2. Get yourself a brain.
3. Get a life.

:)

M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

poppy, will you marry me?


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.clavius.org/

Go spend some time over there rather than regurgitating other people's ideas on QZ.


DJ's the man we love the most
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, and another thing... (I remember doing this in Physics aaages ago)
A possible reason for the flag being in motion is that as the flag was moved in to position it was knocked about a bit causing motion, since there isn't any atmosphere on the moon there is no friction to cause it to stop moving so it just carried on moving.. I haven't explained it very well but that's what I remember.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

Three simple facts

1-You don't see any stars when the flag is being placed

2-You see the Astranots shadow when he walks about when it is Impossible to ahve a shadow in space without any lights

3-The American Flag is moveing when their is no air in space

The Americans wernt the first people in sapce its the Russianshttp://www.spacetoday.org/History/ManInSpaceFirsts/ManyPeoples.html

I'm sure it was. :-)


-Things Have Changed For Me-
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The word 'duh' came to mind when I see the title of this thread...


I was born here, but THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the most crooked, 'brush everything under the carpet like it never happened' country in tha world!!!!! Nearly killed a whole race of people (Native Americans) and enslaved another (African Americans)..


but hey, thats in the past, so it doesnt matter...(sarcasm)


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

The word 'duh' came to mind when I see the title of this thread...


I was born here, but THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the most crooked, 'brush everything under the carpet like it never happened' country in tha world!!!!! Nearly killed a whole race of people (Native Americans) and enslaved another (African Americans)..


but hey, thats in the past, so it doesnt matter...(sarcasm)


I hope the word 'duh' didn't really come to mind when you saw the title of the thread. Don't believe everything you see on the TV, or every far fetched claim some person spouts, no matter how reasonable it may seem at the time. Instead, do a little research.

I don't know the official responses to these points, but straight off the top of my head I can already see numerous rebuttals.

1) Read number 2 to get some insight on this mysterious object known as the sun. It would override the light from the stars, being the brighter source.

2) There are lights. There is a powerful source of light in this solar system known as the sun, which is known to illuminate various interplanetary objects. Perhaps there is even supplied artificial lighting provided. Without light, there would be no video, anyway, so why the hell would you even argue about the shadows?

3) There is also reduced gravity and low friction (a body in motion will remain in motion). Hence, to get the flag in the position it is, the astronauts will have had to _move_ it there. Movement wouldn't automatically freeze when the flag is put in place.

4) You have no mind. Get one.

Next..."It doesn't matter..." Maybe it doesn't. It depends what you are talking about. Are these important lessons in history that should never be forgotten? Most certainly. Is anyone currently living at this time accountable or responsible for these things? Of course not. There is no real reason to even consider these things except to ensure that they do not happen again.

Edit: I was just going to leave it at that, but I just had to say to Freddies son that you are quite possibly the stupidest fuck I've ever encountered yet on Queenzone. You make Jake Britt look tame. First of all, your name alone just immediately points out that you have suffered least seven cerebral hemorrhages throughout your pathetic lifetime. Secondly, http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=813491

That alone pretty much takes the cake, but I am currently suffering from a tortuous dichotomy. Part of me is glad that I have only read about 1% of your total posts, but the other part is terrified that I am already abhorred at your ignorant stupidity from that mere 1%! I could only imagine all the stupid fucking things you may have said in the past! Please leave QZ. Thanks.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 23:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Brian drops a nuke that would make Korea cringe XD XD XD


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 23:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

+++MatiasMay+++<h6><i>The Rainmaker wrote:

poppy, will you marry me?


actually poppy is quite good looking


:)
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

Three simple facts

1-You don't see any stars when the flag is being placed

2-You see the Astranots shadow when he walks about when it is Impossible to ahve a shadow in space without any lights

3-The American Flag is moveing when their is no air in space

The Americans wernt the first people in sapce its the Russianshttp://www.spacetoday.org/History/ManInSpaceFirsts/ManyPeoples.html


I love a good dogpile.

You're wrong.

1). Take a photo at night on earth with a very bright flash on, and the nature of the exposure would make it very hard for you to see stars anyway. That's just how cameras operate.

2). You see the astronauts shadow... BECAUSE THE SUN IS SHINING ON HIM. Is the sun not a light? DOES IT NOT CAST SHADOW??? :P

3). The American flag moved because it was not a rigid object, it was a piece of cloth, and they were swinging it around. You'll notice that once they left it alone and momentum stopped carrying it, it didn't move an inch.

There are other things you can observe.

*The dust that flies up from the wheels of the lunar buggy does not travel like dust in an atmosphere, it is propelled in a perfect parabola flight pattern. This does not happen on earth.

*Also, the Apollo 11 astronauts left scientific instruments on the moon, one of which being a special mirror. To this day, scientists are beaming lasers to this mirror to obtain bits of information like how far away the moon is and whatnot (I think).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes - people landed on the moon.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The American Moon Landing is not fake. This fact was confirmed by USSR even.

scallyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 04:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

and enslaved another (African Americans)..


but hey, thats in the past, so it doesnt matter...(sarcasm)


I wish someone - anyone - would get their facts right about slavery. White americans (or brits for that matter) didn't start the slave trade. When they started exploring in Africa they found a thriving trade in slaves already existing. It was Black Africans who sold their own slaves and prisoners from other tribes to "the white man". Forget the white man's burden and start pointing the finger where it belongs. Yes white people used slaves -who were sold to them by black people . Live with the guilt if you feel any otherwise accept that black people probably wouldn't be in the USA without the trade.




"amateurs practice till they get it right, professionals practice till they can't get it wrong"
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

+++MatiasMay+++<h6><i>The Rainmaker wrote:

poppy, will you marry me?


actually poppy is quite good looking
of course she is

=D


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scallyuk wrote:


Forget the white man's burden and start pointing the finger where it belongs.



There may have been a thriving trade in place, but it certainly expanded greatly when a new need for slaves opened up in North and South America. I think it is fair to say that white Europeans exploited a system for their own needs.

But regardless, the slave trade to the US, for which you would point the finger at Africans, ended in 1808. Slavery, however, did not end in the US for another 55+ years. The fact that continued to exist for over half a century lays some of the blame on whites.

Now, just to be clear, I find Jellybean Queen's comments pretty ignorant and uneducated. But I also think "pointing the finger where it belongs" overlooks the facts as well.




DJ's the man we love the most
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Either way, the fact is, those responsible for the slave trade are long dead...all of them. There's nothing more to worry about concerning slavery. Those who have oppressed the Native Americans...all dead. Therefore, no one is left to blame. The end. No more, "Well, at least my country never did this," or "My country did this way back when before I was even born." It's all moot. Especially claims of hypocrisy.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There was a documentary on all this a few years ago, sheesh


I'm so pissed I could spit.
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scallyuk wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

and enslaved another (African Americans)..


but hey, thats in the past, so it doesnt matter...(sarcasm)


I wish someone - anyone - would get their facts right about slavery. White americans (or brits for that matter) didn't start the slave trade. When they started exploring in Africa they found a thriving trade in slaves already existing. It was Black Africans who sold their own slaves and prisoners from other tribes to "the white man". Forget the white man's burden and start pointing the finger where it belongs. Yes white people used slaves -who were sold to them by black people . Live with the guilt if you feel any otherwise accept that black people probably wouldn't be in the USA without the trade.




Trust me dear, (and as being a black person myself, and no, we wouldnt be here if their wasnt a slave trade) I dont doubt anything that you are saying, but two wrong dont make it right!!!!!!!! I know that the past cannot be changed, me personally... I just think the US goverment tries to downplay everything, the US citizen here in general always downplay everything. I think the slave trave was horrible (its horrible taking away anyones freedom to do what they please, and to me personally, I think that native americans were just as enslaved as black people were, not to mention asian people during WW2, no one hardly ever talks about that!!!!) And if it were the other way around, I think it would have been just as bad (blacks enslaving whites). I just dont like the way people (that even includings other black people sadly) downplay things. I dont think they need to talk about it everyday, but I just dont like they way our goverment puts on this face like their trying to help someone, but their really just looking out for themselves!!!
Especially in relations to Iraq....they could care less about those people, as long as they get their oil, thats all G-dubbaya n' company cares about!!! MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!! And sadly, thats what the slave trade was about also....MONEY!!!! And thats the problem...people put MONEY first before respect and dignity for a basic human right like FREEDOM!!!!

No offense to you about what I said, but the truth is the TRUTH!!!!!! And I cant help but tell the truth...!!!!


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right on, Jellybean! Right ON!


-Things Have Changed For Me-
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Right on, Jellybean! Right ON!



Thanks Chinese. Its not really a racial issue that I'm talking about here. Its just the simple fact that people put MONEY before basic human needs and rights. There is no reason why people (especially children) should have to go a night without eating, because the goverment is too selfish and greedy to take care of its people (not talking about the states) but under-developed countries, the 3rd world. No reason.

Dont give me wrong, I love being an US American citizen ( I love being a WORLD citizen period!!), I feel very blessed to live in a country where I dont have to worry about where I'm gonna sleep, what I'm gonna eat, and where employment is out there, as long as you can find it. (And I'm not downplaying any other countries out there either)I'm just saying that the US puts on this 'face' like their perfect, and they make all over countries looks like their their bad or something...I personally dont like it, and I believe something bad is gonna happen to us one day, and the sad thing is that its not gonna be our fault... :(


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2393 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 06, 04:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It has to be said that there is one born every minute, if you really believe they didn't land on the moon, then you really are pretty gullible, these conspiracy theories are very funny, but just made up by nutcases, I will not even bother to show you the evidence as others here have at least gone some way to show you. but Brother you take the biscuit.


"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"