Forums > Queen - General Discussion > John Deacon video WOAW!!!

forum rss feed
Author

Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXfD-wFY0dQ

wow a side to John Deacon I've never seen before




Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!



"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That was creepy...I like John but if he started talking to me like he did that girl, I would have run away!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oops someone beat me to it, i didnt see it before my bad....


Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!



"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
arcadata user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

That was creepy...I like John but if he started talking to me like he did that girl, I would have run away!


Well, John was out in the street (this is in Budapest), with a camera man + security (most probably)... so it wasn't like he was alone with her... but yeah, there was a creepy vibe to it.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have that!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SO FUNNY! MUWHAHWHAHWHAHWHAHAHA JOHNNY ROCKS!

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didnt hear anything he was saying to the little girl...he's a great bass player and all, but I have to say this: he looks like one of those creepy internet perverts...lol, especially the way he was smiling...


When they showed him walking, that song by the bee-gee's called 'staying alive' was going through my head!!! lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...


Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!



"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...


Only Brian doesn't smoke.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

I didnt hear anything he was saying to the little girl...he's a great bass player and all, but I have to say this: he looks like one of those creepy internet perverts...lol, especially the way he was smiling...

Tell me about it! xD


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian is against smoking, did he ever get into trouble with the others for this?


:)
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

I didnt hear anything he was saying to the little girl...he's a great bass player and all, but I have to say this: he looks like one of those creepy internet perverts...lol, especially the way he was smiling...

Tell me about it! xD




LOL

He (John) should have really showed his teeth more when he smiles, cause he really looked nice when he did,(John had his cute moments) teeth goes a long way, it really did for Freddie even if he did have an overbite...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That gave me chills......not in a good way! ;)

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...


Hahahaha, wrong! I was shocked the first time I watched my Greatest Video Hits DVD the disk 2 to see him in the Studios with a ciggie in his hand... I was like to my friend... "OMG rewind that NOW... did I just see Johnny smoking, no way, can't be!" :P

BUT, it was true... Oh well, that's another reason why he looks the oldest out Brian and Roger....

arcadata user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 149 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...



BUT, it was true... Oh well, that's another reason why he looks the oldest out Brian and Roger....


Roger smokes too.
Maybe Brian just has good genes :-)

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

arcadata wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...



BUT, it was true... Oh well, that's another reason why he looks the oldest out Brian and Roger....


Roger smokes too.
Maybe Brian just has good genes :-)


Yeah, and look how Roger looks like now... Not as bad as John, but he's not as good as Brian!
Brian has aged well, he's healthy not like the others! :P



Queen T user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 22:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever people...I don't know where on earth you all come from, but there's nothing creepy about it...he was just being nice to a little girl..it's not like he was ogling her or anything for crying out loud...

as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:



When they showed him walking, that song by the bee-gee's called 'staying alive' was going through my head!!! lol

*dies* LMAO!!!!! That was a good one aahahaha

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 06, 23:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen T wrote:

Whatever people...I don't know where on earth you all come from, but there's nothing creepy about it...he was just being nice to a little girl..it's not like he was ogling her or anything for crying out loud...


E-X-A-C-T-L-Y! xD

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...


Hahahaha, wrong! I was shocked the first time I watched my Greatest Video Hits DVD the disk 2 to see him in the Studios with a ciggie in his hand... I was like to my friend... "OMG rewind that NOW... did I just see Johnny smoking, no way, can't be!" :P

BUT, it was true... Oh well, that's another reason why he looks the oldest out Brian and Roger....


He doesn't look the oldest. Brian does... besides his hair which has been dyed.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jul 06, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

arcadata wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

kingarthur wrote:

I Thought Deaky didnt smoke though...



BUT, it was true... Oh well, that's another reason why he looks the oldest out Brian and Roger....


Roger smokes too.
Maybe Brian just has good genes :-)


Besides his big neck.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"