Forums > Queen - General Discussion > OMG PeoPLe SuCK!!

forum rss feed
Author

mercury_sparrow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 60 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 01:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SERIOUSLY!!

my friends just spent 5th and 6th period giving me a hard time about my love for Freddie... again!!
its like, get the fuck over it!
the keep saying the same old shit and the more they say it, the more fucking angry i get!

does no one understand me?? i thought these guys were my friends, you know, the one's that really get you?
apparently not.
xx

The reason we're successful, darling? My overall charisma, of course- Freddie Mercury

This man is my God and Queen are my angels.
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

naw i hate that too. its like it was funny for like 13 seconds now get over it! XD

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 02:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Like I said in one thread before....

If your friends don't accept your type of music then talk to them about it. If not, they aren't true friends....

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 05:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FUCK THEM!

(A metafor of course...)

O_o
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I have this problem too. It is fucking retarted!!! Thats why I gave up my friends (w/e) I am now officially best friends with my huge Freddie poster *twitch* I am NOT *twitch* CRAZYY!!!!*twicth*. People like that are STOOPID!!! ahahahahahaaah!! who agrees with me? I mean id rather be stuck with a friggin poster then be pointed at for the rest of my life cuz i like Queen. Like for instance my "ex" friend, used to say Roger looked like a lesbian trans-sexual!! and im like WTF? this is the love of my life you are talking about!!! so, i started freaking chasing her, and beat her up!!! Well........maybe i didnt.....but i would have like too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

Yes, I have this problem too. It is fucking retarted!!! Thats why I gave up my friends (w/e) I am now officially best friends with my huge Freddie poster *twitch* I am NOT *twitch* CRAZYY!!!!*twicth*. People like that are STOOPID!!! ahahahahahaaah!! who agrees with me? I mean id rather be stuck with a friggin poster then be pointed at for the rest of my life cuz i like Queen. Like for instance my "ex" friend, used to say Roger looked like a lesbian trans-sexual!! and im like WTF? this is the love of my life you are talking about!!! so, i started freaking chasing her, and beat her up!!! Well........maybe i didnt.....but i would have like too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh!

hahaahaha! Your not crazy! What's so weird about getting rid of all your human friends to be best friends with a poster?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

hahaahaha! Your not crazy! What's so weird about getting rid of all your human friends to be best friends with a poster?

I absolutely agree with you, there is nothing wrong! My poster is pretty...haha...yes it is very pretty! and i could talk to it *twitch* about whatever i like!

tenementfunster 32964 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

I absoulutely agree with you...it is rediculous. My friends used to say Brian looked like a girl with real poofy hair!!!!!!!! But i shut her up. I hate when people talk shit. They expect us to respect their trashy music, and when we do, the talk bad about ours? that sucksssss! A LOT!

IM IN LOVE WITH MY CARRR!!! GOT A FEEL FOR MY AUTOMOBILE!!!!!!!!
Bohemian MAY-niac/Deaconite user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 327 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TenementFunster<33 wrote:

DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

I absoulutely agree with you...it is rediculous. My friends used to say Brian looked like a girl with real poofy hair!!!!!!!! But i shut her up. I hate when people talk shit. They expect us to respect their trashy music, and when we do, the talk bad about ours? that sucksssss! A LOT!

I know how you feel! I have very ingmorant neighbors that do the same thing to me. I was out washing the car and listening to Queen. They called me a Queenie and said that I must have married the "Girly Guitar player" because I was dressed like him! I walked to the fence and told them to shut the F*** up and that I'd rather date Brian May than date any one of them!! Just ignore those people and be proud to be a Queen fan!!!

I love John Deacon and Brian May!!!

Posted: 11 Jul 06, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

TenementFunster<33 wrote:

DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

I know how you feel! I have very ingmorant neighbors that do the same thing to me. I was out washing the car and listening to Queen. They called me a Queenie and said that I must have married the "Girly Guitar player" because I was dressed like him! I walked to the fence and told them to shut the F*** up and that I'd rather date Brian May than date any one of them!! Just ignore those people and be proud to be a Queen fan!!!

Totally agree, and Brian is NOT girly!! Brian is gorgeous!

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 01:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

they used to say to me that queen was gay, has if they were a person, morons

:)
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 01:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KILL THEM

...End of the Beginning...

My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker

A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
Freddielives48 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 02:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my gosh! Theyre beautiful, don't diss them! Those people Suck. I know what you meanbecasue there are people like that who say horrible stuff to me too all the time welp i say just deal with it you know

Liar Liar, never never let you in!!!!!!!

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

M a t i a s M a y<h6><i>The Rainmaker wrote:

KILL THEM

^ What he said!!!! xD

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

KILL THEM

^ What he said!!!! xD

Weapon of choice? xD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
PlanetMercury15 user not visiting Queenzone.com
PlanetMercury15
Bohemian: 202 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

elevator doors and a chainsaw and a sledgehammer and an axe lol

"This is not cheap meat you're looking at!"

"One shrimp, one frog, one clam, one chicken!"

- Freddie Mercury

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people are just so ignorant these days. They want us to listen to their shitty music, and we try to, just to be nice...and then when we say how wonderful Queen is...they just desert us. I hate people like that. KILL THEM!!! Lol. My weapon of choice would be *evil thoughts* *er* ....______nevermind *sigh*. They are just such FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck them...who cares...I agree with what people said before...ditch those friends...cuz if they cant fucking keep up with your interests...then DAMN them. so what they insult you, calling Brian "girly", if they do, shove their words up their ass...ok that made no sense...but you know what i mean. As i said many times before, Id rather make put with a fucking poster then suffer the indifferences of "hating friends". And the hardest part is that I am in high school, and it is SOOOO hard being a loner that is obsessed with Queen. I know that this is too Dramatic, but it makes sense...what do you think?

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ha...haha! I made a point didnt i..!

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

KILL THEM

^ What he said!!!! xD

Weapon of choice? xD

:D I love you Carol, you know that? :D

MUWHAHWHAHWHAHA ME AND CAROL WILL FIGHT THOSE FUCKERS FOR YA!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHH!

WE SHALL BLOW THEM WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER! xD

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PlanetMercury15 wrote:

elevator doors and a chainsaw and a sledgehammer and an axe lol

don't forget the sword and gun...lots of guns...muahahhaah!