Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Am I the only one obsessed?

forum rss feed
Author

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gosh, I think I am officially obsessed with Queen. Not like obsessed like a regular fan. But i mean OBSESSED. Everything i think about, has to involve Queen in one way or another, I dream of queen, I talk about Queen, I draw Queen, I read about Queen, I discuss Queen.I watch Queen, I fantasize about Queen, Not that this is bad, THIS IS GREATTT!! I LOVE IT. the only thing is that some people are starting to get really, really, really REALLY annoyed by it, especially those idiots who call themselves my "friends", when all they do is just talk shit about Queen. I have been wondering, If people spend too much time hooked up on Queen, will it lead them to hating it? you know what i mean? what do you think? And we wouldnt want that to happen, would we? And would it lead them to officially being a reject and having no friends, which is starting to suddenly happen to me!!!! Well actually, let me tell you id rather be friends with my Freddie poster than be friends with "fake shit talkers" who dirty Queen's name. What is your opinion on this matter?

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 00:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am the same way. I'm totally obsessed. My friends all know it and accept, people around me who accidently slip a comment about Queen that isn't positve run for their lives, I don't think any boy around me is attractive because they weren't in Queen, and I asked my priest if it was legal to marry a poster. All of that is true accept the part about the priest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, i wouldnt say so.
Its been almost 3 yrs now since i REALLY divulged into the world of QUEEN... And im j/ more and more interested...
And as far as those others go who cant accept you for loving something so much, then screw them!
People have a hard time accepting things they dont understand or dont like or find "weird"...
There are so many dimensions to this group that you cant get tired of them!!!
And honestly, id rather be a floater by myself for a while loving something i love than be "friends" with people who treat me like crap because of something i like.
Because at some point you'll find some people who can accept it and love you for it...
And a few people who REALLY know me know im A HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of theirs, yea i get my chops busted over it, but i dont care...
And if they dont like it, more for you to enjoy! :-D

The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 03:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I have been known to dust my Queen poster and clean the fingerprints off it with my glasses cleaning micro cloth... I guess in some weird random way we're all obsessed

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 08:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think all of us are or have been like that at one point or another ;-)

You should have met me 15 years ago! ;-)

Don't worry - as you get older you will become slightly more normal ;-)
(Well... most of us that is ;-)

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, I am very very very obsessed and ive noticed that my parents are upset about this: they love Queen, but are annoyed by my extensive annoyance. And this creates a problem...because i have a bunch of queen merchandise. and my parents are the only people who will buy it for me...and now, they stopped :(((((

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I say we should all be PROUD that we are obsessed. Obsessive people are cooler than non-obsessive people and if your obsession is with Queen, it makes you even cooler. Therefore, we are all very very very very cool. Well actually most people consider that crazy but we can PRETEND we're cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

I say we should all be PROUD that we are obsessed. Obsessive people are cooler than non-obsessive people and if your obsession is with Queen, it makes you even cooler. Therefore, we are all very very very very cool. Well actually most people consider that crazy but we can PRETEND we're cool!

AMEN!!!! RIGHT ONN!!!!!Who cares what those low life, ditzy scumballs think about us, Queen obsessives??????? F$#@ them!!!

Marcelo_argentina user not visiting Queenzone.com
Marcelo_argentina
Bohemian: 219 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Take it easy darling...you are not the only one!!!..I started listening to Queen in 1990 when I was 11, by the year 1992 I was really insane...now that I am 27 I look back and i say I did it for love...only love can make you feel what you feel,...don´t worry about if your friends like or dislike Queen music...it´s just you and the magic of Queen...When I was teen...all of my friends used to listeng to Argentinian Rock...so They were my friends not because of the music....feel proud of yourself...all who post here are in some way insane about Queen... less or more...but...here we are...so if it makes you fell a little better remember you are not the only one!...I still love this music this mmmm...way of life...I think I could be able to say that in some way Queen is a way of life..we all re-sense to our own life this Phenomenon....Thanks to everydoby...

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Bohemian MAY-niac/Deaconite user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 327 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm obsessed! I'll admit it. I listen to Queen everyday, I pretend to be Freddie and dance around in my pajamas, I talk to my Queen pictures, etc. My dad thinks I'm REALLY weird. Oh well. People just don't understand us. Don't let it bother you and be proud to love Queen. That's why we're all here on Queenzone. To talk to other fans who understand us. I love it here!!

I love John Deacon and Brian May!!!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHO IS MAD ENOUGH TO BE OUTSIDE BRIAN MAYS HOME? EH? TELL ME? WHO HERE HAS DONE THAT? *RAISES HAND* WHO HERE VISTS THE LANDMARKS OF WHERE THEY PLAYED? *RAISES HAND* WHO HERE NEVER STOPS TALKING ABOUT THEM? *RAISES HAND*

I MEAN... WHAT CAN I SAY... I'M JUST OBESSED!!!!! :D

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was absolutely obsessed when I began to buy their albums.. Like, they were the only band I liked, and I let everyone know that. It was always Quee this, Queen that, Queen everything!! :-D Later on, when I heard of Billy Joel, my obsession turned to him, and he was the one on my CD player. But I always had a special place in my heart for Queen. Now, I'm proud to say I'm obsessed with both! I draw Queen nonstop again, and I have their pics on my walls, binder... etc., etc... And now that I'm reading the Queen bio, I'm getting even more obsessed! :D I love it, it's like being in love... I need to get a life. ;)
No, go Queen!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

-Things Have Changed For Me-
MyFairyQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 11:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am too!

I love Brian May!
Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't worry - as you get older you will become slightly more normal ;-)

This is jeroen's opinion! I say: don't worry, you will not to heal, I have 48 ( almoust) and I cant spend a day without to listen the QUEEN.
I say we -obsessed of Queen-have a perfect taste :).

Katastrophe Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank god i'm not the only creepy one on the planet. but not like it's a bad thing. i quote queen all the time, in conversation and otherwise. i listen to nothing but queen...it's the only thing keeping me alive. i live out in the middle of nowhere and i have pretty much no friends. but queen's the best thing thats ever happened to me. :) so its probably not a bad thing being obsessed to a high level.

Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We are on common denomination, you are absolutely right!!!

M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm obsessed with Treasure Moment

I have all their records

their pubic hair

their wax figures

everything

...End of the Beginning...

My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker

A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

* in different tone* Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*Cartman voice** I got pubes!! xD xD

C'mon, who else saw that one?? xD

-Things Have Changed For Me-