Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > "In The Beginnings" bootleg

forum rss feed
Author

wingman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can someone please upload bootleg:"In The Beginnings". It would be nice to have all those cca. 20 tracks in one place.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

20? More like 5, one of which is official.

http://www.queenpicturehall.com/bootlegs/00inthebeginning.shtml

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wingman wrote:

Can someone please upload bootleg:"In The Beginnings". It would be nice to have all those cca. 20 tracks in one place.

If I gave them all to you, they'd be in two places, so I will agree that they should stay in one place.

wingman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 85 posts

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 03:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear kids! I didn't ask for a bootleg 1."IN THE BEGINNING". I asked for a bootleg 2."IN THE BEGINNINGS". Some of you have skipped the elementary school and didn't learn all the alphabet. Learn all the alphabet and find out which letter bootleg number 1 does not contain. Because I asked for a bootleg number 2. This one has some 20 tracks, and I don't ask for official ones.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wingman wrote:

Dear kids! I didn't ask for a bootleg 1."IN THE BEGINNING". I asked for a bootleg 2."IN THE BEGINNINGS". Some of you have skipped the elementary school and didn't learn all the alphabet. Learn all the alphabet and find out which letter bootleg number 1 does not contain. Because I asked for a bootleg number 2. This one has some 20 tracks, and I don't ask for official ones.

Misspelling by newbies like yourself is so common that it's impossible to see exactly what they mean, especially if the difference between what they mean and what makes sense is one letter.

Moreover, the bootleg YOU name doesn't even seem to exist.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wingman wrote:

Oh the irony. Read my response and then come back and talk about educational level.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 16 Jul 06, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wordplay requires a triple digit IQ. I think this poster's IQ can easily be expressed in the lower reaches of a double digit integer.

seba_79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 184 posts