Forums > Personal > Sorry if there are children on Moanzone tonight, but I'm gonna spew again..

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL, MY FINE FRIENDS ON MOANZONE... I AM SITTING HERE ALMOST IN CRAMPS OF CRINGEFULNESS THIS PITILESS EVENING.

POOR OLD JOHN STUART (YES HIM AGAIN)...

FIGHTING BACK THE TEARS, I IMAGINE, John opened his troubled heart thus... This may seem a strange request, and perhaps it is in the wrong place, but as I can not see it in myself (and we are always the last to see our own faults) is their any truth to Greg's accusations?

I always thought I was honest....... blah blah blah.

HE'S SERIOUS, YOU KNOW. HONESTLY. HE MEANS THIS.

"I cannot see it in myself."

"we are always the last to see our own faults."

"is there any truth in Gregs comments?"

"I'm a nice guy, aren't I?"

"you all like me still, don't you""

"you are all my good anonymous identity-less friends, ain't ya?"

"you still like me a whole lot, and all those nice things. Aye?"

OH YUK... I'm gonna be violently vomiting any time soooo..... aaaaaaaaahhhh! pllhjffrdd fgfrtrdfdggjl jkkljj, dribble dribble chunks.

Bucket.......

Quick.......

Errrrrr. phlltdfdfdf, hghefdfdfd, hghghghg, aaaaaaaaagggH!

Clutches lower abdomen, runs for the bathroom....

Somebody get me the buc.... hjhjsfgfs fffgstffgfgfttfggg.

Diced carrots? I haven't eaten diced cajkjkjksfgfsfgfsgfs.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Sorry kids.

Sickly sickly sickly or WHAT Mr Stuart?

Per-lease!

I cannot believe you. You always thought you were honest and open and... sickly sweet and concerned about such things.

I'm getting you a bucket for christmas. And myself 2 or 3.

ANYONE ELSE WANT ONE?????

GB
Pierre user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pierre
Bohemian: 294 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Childrens aint we all someones child ?

Queen 2 Forever.
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who likes cheese?...

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Who likes cheese?...

Erm... Not really, I want tuna!!!!!!! Just craving for that at the moment... Muwhahwhahwhaha.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Who likes cheese?...

I'll have some sour cream and chive please.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could sure go for a hamburger right about now. Lester, could I borrow your cheese?

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Grow up, all of you.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow... I can't believe Greg has sunk this low.

This is low, even for Greg's standards.

He really has no hope.

Seriously... is he bi-polar? This is no wit. This is just plain nuts.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Hank H. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LMAO!!
Maybe he is Charles Baer?

"I'm a great believer in actually NOT giving people what they want"

Brian May, 11 March 05
TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ham anyone?

Greg, what`s the deal with these silly posts?
I know your humor is very complicated, but this last post of yours is just senseless. You get many stupid replies, ok, but why can`t you ignore them and be a bigger man? Perhaps you could be useful on this site and give answers to some of the simple questions we ask?

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL, MY FINE FRIENDS ON MOANZONE... I AM SITTING HERE ALMOST IN CRAMPS OF CRINGEFULNESS THIS PITILESS EVENING.

FIGHTING BACK THE TEARS, I IMAGINE, John opened his troubled heart thus... This may seem a strange request, and perhaps it is in the wrong place, but as I can not see it in myself (and we are always the last to see our own faults) is their any truth to Greg's accusations?

OH YUK... I'm gonna be violently vomiting any time soooo..... aaaaaaaaahhhh! pllhjffrdd fgfrtrdfdggjl jkkljj, dribble dribble chunks.

Bucket.......

Quick.......

Per-lease!

I cannot believe you. You always thought you were honest and open and... sickly sweet and concerned about such things.

I'll take one so i can stick it in your ass! I am sorry but why do you keep coming back and getting arguments started? Get a better hobby, you are actually turning younger people away from being a Queen fan, i know of 14 kids in fact, and as a very successful business owner, i can tell you that you are a very under-educated, and a very bad asset to the whole Queen Productions company! If you treat us clients like shit, then we don't buy what you sell, it is as simple as that, if you don't quit talking shit here, then i wont buy another Queen release. As some users here know i have spent over $100,000 on my Queen collection or mini-museum as some have called it, and i love Queen more than any other non family thing on this earth, but if it comes down to Queen members or people who ARE employed by them being assholes to US clients, then i will NOT buy another Queen product, and i will sell everything i have! I am contacting Bri and Rog, but if they don't wanna do something effective against you ruining their years of hard work making the Queen a household name, then i will sell everything and forget it! I will still listen to Queen, but i will NEVER buy anything Queen related ever again!

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6375 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please Bob, calling Greg bi-polar is a grave insult to those of us who are bi-polar. Please learn to look beyond the stereotypes of the mentally ill.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I meant no insult towards other people, so don't get so defensive. I fully realize that the attributes/symptoms of one person's illness may not represent another's, even if it's the same illness.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is truely pathetic.

Get a life Greg....

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Queen Archivist wrote:

Bucket.......

Quick.......

Per-lease!

I'll take one so i can stick it in your ass! I am sorry but why do you keep coming back and getting arguments started? Get a better hobby, you are actually turning younger people away from being a Queen fan, i know of 14 kids in fact, and as a very successful business owner, i can tell you that you are a very under-educated, and a very bad asset to the whole Queen Productions company! If you treat us clients like shit, then we don't buy what you sell, it is as simple as that, if you don't quit talking shit here, then i wont buy another Queen release. As some users here know i have spent over $100,000 on my Queen collection or mini-museum as some have called it, and i love Queen more than any other non family thing on this earth, but if it comes down to Queen members or people who ARE employed by them being assholes to US clients, then i will NOT buy another Queen product, and i will sell everything i have! I am contacting Bri and Rog, but if they don't wanna do something effective against you ruining their years of hard work making the Queen a household name, then i will sell everything and forget it! I will still listen to Queen, but i will NEVER buy anything Queen related ever again!

Wow...
I really dont know whats going on with all this Greg Brooks business specifically. I know that hes insulted some people quite badly. And i do find this current posting rather insulting to myself...

But Mr. Brooks, you should really reconsider how you are treating your potential customers sir. So i must say that I agree with YoungStratMan here on that front.

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6375 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

He really has no hope.

Seriously... is he a gay fucking terrorist? This is no wit. This is just plain nuts.

Yeah, I substituted "gay fucking terrorist" for "bipolar", but I meant no insult to other people so I guess I am not hurting anything???

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Jul 06, 23:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

He really has no hope.

Seriously... is he a gay fucking terrorist? This is no wit. This is just plain nuts.

Yeah, I substituted "gay fucking terrorist" for "bipolar", but I meant no insult to other people so I guess I am not hurting anything???

I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish, other than creating anger for yourself.

But I'll take you up on it. Why would I call him gay if I don't know of his sexuality? And since he hasn't threatened to kill anyone, I'd have no need to call him a terrorist. However, Greg's behaviour seems to resemble this definition of bi-polar:

"Bipolar disorder is a diagnostic category describing a class of mood disorders in which the person experiences states or episodes of depression and/or mania, hypomania, and/or mixed states."

I'd appreciate it if you didn't edit my posts out of self-interest. I don't think my post offended anyone else here out of compassion for those who have bi-polar disorder.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 02:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan wrote:

Greg is pissed off at all of you, just look:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6791/greg3bz.jpg

That's beautiful.

Re: the bipolar discussion... Meh. I think getting offended at that says more about the person being offended than the person who says it, because I know bi-polar people who laugh at that kind of shit.

To wit - I was in town the other day and a friend was drinking this godawful apple juice.

FRIEND: This drink.... it keeps going from really nice to really awful! It can't make up it's mind...
ME: Yeah, personally I'd prefer a drink that wasn't bi-polar.

No offense intended, none taken - I really think it's a shame that some people are willing to take it to heart so, when it's really not worth bothering with.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Brooks, may I remind you, it's not who started the quarrel, it is who is big enough to peacefully end it by apologizing first. It is a sad day when a teenager has to tell an adult how to behave, it really is.

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We should bundle his posts and present it to Brian. I would like to see his reaction! xD

Killed by drones.