Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie's birthday..party

forum rss feed
Author

Going Back user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a concert without paul rodgers would do!! brian and roger performing freddie songs on his solo stuff and queen songs never performed live before would be great !

edited:

if you think of it a bit, songs what were for the tour maybe too emotional to sing would be exellent for this one like Was it all worth it, Bijou, Innuendo, Mother Love, A winters tale (songs that freddie worked his last years and he wanted the music to carry on. c'mon the man would've had his 60th birthday, this is something special and i think they should do also something special for him).

gnomo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 743 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#CC66FF">xloveofmylifex wrote:

I was going to go,but they cancelled it because there wasnt enough guest's on the guests list.

... sorry, AFAIK, in May the party was moved from a London venue to THE SHED, Brierley Hill, West Midlands (just outside Birmingham), on Saturday 9th September, from 2pm to 10.30pm.

But maybe the information I got is not up to date - where and when did you hear the party was cancelled, please?

Thank you.

--

Gnomo

(... any way the wind blows ...)
MTQueenie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes the London party was cancelled thats why they send you the money back but they are having a party in Birmingham instead