Forums > Queen - General Discussion > here is a new one for you guys prince and freddie what a combo that would B

forum rss feed
Author

wembley86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

could you imagine freddie getting together with prince and doing a duet with him. both of them have high voices and could you just see freddie dancing around the women that usually follow prince. i think the voices would go together i think. but freddie would be taller than prince. i'm sure this is topic that no one discuss before. i feel a little wacky today and it just hit my mind with these two wouldve gotten together. whouldnt it been a hoot. two different ranges of pop music. lets hear some oppions please. good or bad. please be a little nice though.

shannon sweet
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wembley86 wrote:

could you imagine freddie getting together with prince and doing a duet with him. both of them have high voices and could you just see freddie dancing around the women that usually follow prince. i think the voices would go together i think. but freddie would be taller than prince. i'm sure this is topic that no one discuss before. i feel a little wacky today and it just hit my mind with these two wouldve gotten together. whouldnt it been a hoot. two different ranges of pop music. lets hear some oppions please. good or bad. please be a little nice though.

Well, I don't think I've asked that question. The closest I came is asking if Prince should front Queen. I don't think it got any replies though. Prince is so mercurial that it's not certain but many people believe that his song, "3 chains of gold" from the symbol album is a sort of tribute to Freddie. Also bear with me I'm about to post a pic that shows Freddie's possible influence on Prince

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it might be good. Freddie sang "state of shock" with Michael Jackson, and i thought it was nice!

kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 15:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.prince.org:81/img/3113d0529f.jpg

short shorts and suspenders, a pretty familiar look.

Well maybe not so similar.

http://queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=6611

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Probably the only one that would be "too talented" to ever front Queen.

How could you Not want Brian to stop playing so Prince could?

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 06, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wembley86 wrote:

Yes, Freddie and Prince could sing Darling Nikki together! Wonderful. :)

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Chris L &#9827 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 02:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mmmmm??? Freddie & Prince? Now that would be an interesting combination. I think they would have complimented each other.

"I WANT TO BREAK FREE"