Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen T-shirt

forum rss feed
Author

Bohemian MAY-niac/Deaconite user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 327 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's a vey cute choice. I like it!!

I'm going to make a Queen shirt too. I was thinking of using the picture that was on the cover of the "Queen II" album. What do you think??

I love John Deacon and Brian May!!!
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 15 Jul 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love it! Maybe you can use a picture from the works....

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14487073om5.jpg

or this one

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=263277hj7.jpg

or this one...
http://img439.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1932004950cq7.jpg

I dunno...just trying to help...lol

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sure!

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

here....http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funny20queenwu5.jpg

hope i did it right!

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

does it work for you?

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>QUEENoftheskies747<b> wrote:

Oh yes it works thank you so much!!

you are welcome! anytime!

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My only question is...i havent seem much t-shirt making companies around where i live...thank god i am an "artist" so i can just use an airbrush method. Anyways, you guys are lucky!

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

That's a vey cute choice. I like it!!

I'm going to make a Queen shirt too. I was thinking of using the picture that was on the cover of the "Queen II" album. What do you think??

SWEET!

I want to make one with them from the IWTBF vid and have IWTBF on the back :-P

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="CC3399"><b>DeadOnTime<3 wrote:

My only question is...i havent seem much t-shirt making companies around where i live...thank god i am an "artist" so i can just use an airbrush method. Anyways, you guys are lucky!

If it's any help, just get some iron on transfer paper, print out the Queen Picture that you want, and iron it on to a blank T-shirt. That's what I'm going to do. It'll save money, and you can be creative too!! :-)

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

If it's any help, just get some iron on transfer paper, print out the Queen Picture that you want, and iron it on to a blank T-shirt. That's what I'm going to do. It'll save money, and you can be creative too!! :-)

OMG! That is like the smartest thing ever! but where can a person get such paper?

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

OMG! That is like the smartest thing ever! but where can a person get such paper?

I'm pretty sure you can get it at Wal-Mart or a store like Wal-mart. Look where they keep the different computer or printer papers. They usually have photo paper, card stock, and transfer paper. It may cost between $4-$12 US dollars. Good Luck!! :-)

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

I'm pretty sure you can get it at Wal-Mart or a store like Wal-mart. Look where they keep the different computer or printer papers. They usually have photo paper, card stock, and transfer paper. It may cost between $4-$12 US dollars. Good Luck!! :-)

Thanks! :-P

write your letters in the sand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 346 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="00CC99"><b>DeadOnTime ;-) wrote:

Some Kinko's print shops will do it but some of them only offer the service around Christmas time. It would be worth a phone call if there's one near you. Other small print shops sometimes have the ability to transfer photos to shirts as well. The quality is usually a bit better than the iron-on ones that you can do yourself. They usually have a more effective way of transferring the design than a household iron. You need to be careful when washing and drying the items as the image tends to fade/come off if treated harshly. Good luck!

Ready Freddie?

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

write your letters in the sand wrote:

Some Kinko's print shops will do it but some of them only offer the service around Christmas time. It would be worth a phone call if there's one near you. Other small print shops sometimes have the ability to transfer photos to shirts as well. The quality is usually a bit better than the iron-on ones that you can do yourself. They usually have a more effective way of transferring the design than a household iron. You need to be careful when washing and drying the items as the image tends to fade/come off if treated harshly. Good luck!

Thank you!

Posted: 18 Jul 06, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

write your letters in the sand wrote:

I've never thought of that. Thanks!!

eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 06, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i planned on making a queenshirt with the crest's outline only.. i don't plan to spend a lot. i'm broke. :) besides, it's around 3 pounds in uk, 6 dollars in the states, and around 300 pesos in this country i'm in. :)