Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > GENUINE 'QUEEN LIVE' SERIOUS CHALLENGE FOR QZ-ers.

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To all Queenzoners...

On the subject of my book, Queen Live: A Concert Documentary.

Many of you on this site seem obsessed by this book. You mention it at numerous opportunities, stating that it is full of errors. You moan about setlists and songs and what was said, or not, what is missing, and so on. And that is fair enough - but only up to a point. Beyond that it is unreasonable and unfair.

So, let me say this...

When i started to plan that book, in 1989/90, thereabouts, anyone else on this planet could have taken on the same thing.

ANYONE HERE ON QZ 'could' have written a book on Queen Live. There was nothing stopping you, only laziness or the fear of failing. You COULD have done a similiat thing, there was nothing stopping you at all. BUT YOU DID NOT do that. NONE OF YOU had the courage to take that subject on... mostly because there so was so little out there on the subject.

I wasn't working for Queen then, so it's not like I had a head-start on you or an easy way in, that you guys didn't have.

None of you guys or gals (that complain endlessly about my attempt) ever got off your arses and wrote a book yourself. In the 10 years since the book emerged STILL none of you have got off your arses and wrote a book yourself. You STILL complain about my book, however, which is easy to do, but you haven't ever offerred an alternative.

I researched that book BEFORE the internet existed, before the masses of data that's now available to us all, was available to us all. I only had setlists to work from, sent to me by FANS like you guys, from all around the world. You can see in my credits list who sent me those lists. A lot of the people who moan about my book - who just follow the words of other QZ-ers like sheep WERE NOT EVEN QUEEN FANS in 1989-90, much less experts. Some of the moaners (you can tell on their Profile) were not even born then!!!! These people just copy other moaners for the sake of it... because it's easy.

With the internet now a big part of our lives, it would have been SIMPLE to do the book now, but 15 years ago it was a very different story.

I explained this in my Introduction: how the work had to be compiled, and that I KNEW there were errors - unavoidable errors because no two lists I received then were ever the same. They always differed.

Lots of you seem to think that today in 2006 ALL the setlists are now definitively known, but actually many STILL ARE NOT. Wherever I see a setlist published, like on the brilliant Queenconcerts site, there are usually people disputing a song or two, or an encore. There is never 100% agreement. Never.

When I asked people 3 years ago to PUT UP OR SHUT UP, asked them to send me the setlists they knew are wrong... what did i receive? I received variations AGAIN. I did not receive 2 or 3 or 4 identical lists for the same show, therefore making it definitive. I wish I had. Even then there were discrepencies. I wrote back to people and said...

"Look, I only have YOUR word for it, that this concert, or these 10 setlists are correct, but I need 1 or 2 other sources to say the same thing before it is confirmed." Then they got annoyed.

I cannot just accept ONE source's word for it. I asked for 2 or 3 so that i could cross-reference and be confident and certain, but YOU guys out there could not do that.

You seem to think that is so easy to get my book correct, and that I'm such a twat for having so many errors. So here is a challenge, a serious challenge, to see if you can actually do better... like you keep saying yo can.

It would be very easy to put ALL THE SETLISTS I HAVE IN THE 1970's (which someone on QZ said "half of which are wrong") up here on QZ, and then YOU GUYS correct it.

Now then. The first thing to happen will be all the morons stating, "Here goes Greg again getting US to do HIS work for him... lazy bastard." VERY PREDICTABLE.

Second thing is... people will disagree with what some o

GB
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 06:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've always enjoyed the Queen Live book, and I still do (although i'm not a big fan of them live anymore) I think you did a great job in a time where it was hard to communicate and find fans all over the world. OK.. it has some mistakes.. I really don't care. As you said, lots of people who went to concerts forgot 60% of the setlist.

Another thing: When I was in Paris Roger played just a simple drum pattern on his kit during the soundcheck. When I looked at this forum the next day I saw some people here were very excited because "they" played One Vision in the soundcheck..... This is also how stuff gets confused.

Again, I think you did a great job!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 06:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Lester_Burnham is busy writing a book about Queen in general I think.. but it will contain a lot of accurate information about concerts, setlist etc.

can't you just look at www.queenconcerts.com for once?

Lester's book is about Queen's studio work! ;-)

And indeed, Greg, have a look at queenconcerts.com. That's not the work of an individual. It's the collected work of several collectors an d experts over the years.
In there is all the info that ALL these collectors and experts (THE collectors and experts) collectively have unearthed and are agreed with as to be the most accurate possible, to our knowledge, at this point.
If you ask in here for setlists, they probably will all be identical to the ones on that website.

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To the-hero.

I know about Queenconcerts.com I call it a brilliant site in my challenge, above, so very obviously I have visited it and read it. If you'd read it properly you might have offerred something usefiul instead of your usual ill-informed rubbish

You are such afirst division TWAT.

It is people precisely like you, a minority, that give the serious and intelligent QZ-ers a bad name.

Read the above again and offer something useful about Queen Live.

CAN YOU DO THAT? something of your own I mean?

GB
Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My QueenConcert site doesn't include one thing: the setlists (except for the gigs where a recording is in my collection). Simply because I thought it was senseless to write "guessed setlists" just like Thomas Zeidler or Greg did.

My advantage over Greg is that QueenConcerts - despite the HUGE amount of time that I spend working on it - is a team work. Many mistakes were corrected by fans - while your book was corrected only by collectors who probably know if Killer Queen was played that particular night but they won't know that concert XY was rescheduled from Monday to Tuesday. My concertography is the most accurate one when it comes to dates. As for venues and cities, I've corrected heaps of them and there's still a lot of work to be done there.

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Can you offer anything at all to people who wait for answers for 2 days and see that you just ignore them and go own with your own selfish topics?

If so, I'll be able to add something to your first post.

You're really pissing me off right now btw. Calling me a twat while you can't make one serious comment to fans who have questions about information which for now only you can answer.

name calling won't get you anywhere Greg.

My point exactly! Greg why don't you answer some fucking questions that US fans want to know? If you are the Archivist then you should know and have no problem answering them! I asked you a serious question and you didn't respond, but you start another boring and a stupid trivia un-creative thread. Instead of running away from your fears of being retarded, why not prove us wrong and chill out and answer the damn questions? You act like you coming here is like the second coming of Jesus or something, like you are checking in... fuck that Greg, you are just like anyone else here, not better, not worse, but the same, so quit acting like you are the MAN! Because unless you are Brian, Roger, or John, don't think you are gonna impress us or intimidate us. You aren't shit to me... I do respect that you are a small part of Queen in a way, but that's as far as it goes. You need to quit avoiding questions and the facts, you talk about others NOT PUTTING UP!!!! PUT UP BITCH!

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To the-hero...

Can you offer anything at all to people who wait for answers for 2 days and see that you just ignore them and go own with your own selfish topics?
NO, NOT IF THEY PUT IT IN AN AGGRESSIVE TAKING THE PISS WAY, AS USUAL. WHY SHOULD I BOTHER FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT?

You're really pissing me off right now btw.
AND YOUR COMMENTS PISS ME OFF TOO. I THINK YOU SEE MY POINT SOMETIMES (NOT ALL TIMES) BUT STILL YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING PROVOCATIVE RATHER THAN TO SAY, "YES, OK. FAIR ENOUGH GREG, YOU MAKE A VALID POINT, BUT HERE IS WHERE I DISAGREE...."

YOU NEVER DO THAT 'HERO', YOU ARE NOT FAIR OR BALANCED, YOU ARE PREJUDICED ABOUT ME, AND IT SHOWS.

YOU PISS ME OFF TOO. DID THAT EVER OCCUR TO YOU?

Calling me a twat while you can't make one serious comment to fans who have questions about information which for now only you can answer.

IF THEY ARE SERIOUS IT ALWAYS WITH A PISS TAKING EDGE.

I MAKE SEVERAL VERY SERIOUS POINTS ON THIS SITE (OK WITH AN EQUAL MEASURE OF SARCASM TOO, BECAUSE I GIVE AS GOOD AS I GET), BUT EVEN WHEN I DO OFFER SERIOUS COMMENT (SEE MY LATEST THREADS; ABOUT MY QUEEN LIVE BOOK FOR EXAMPLE) AND SEE YOURSELF WHAT KINDS OF COMMENTS I GET BACK.

SERIOUSLY, HERO (I DON'T KNOW YOUR REAL NAME!!!) LOOK AT THE STANDARD AND QUALITY OF WHAT I GET BACK WHEN I OFFER A SERIOUS POINT.

WOULD THAT MAKE YOU TREAT PEOPLE'S COMMENTS TOTALLY RESPECTFULLY????????? BE FAIR WITH ME FOR A CHANGE MR HERO.

name calling won't get you anywhere Greg.

IT'S NOT NAME CALLING. DON'T BE SO CHILDISH. I HAVE AN OPINION AND I EXPRESS THAT OPINION. SOME OF THE THINGS YOU HAVE STATED TO ME, OR ABOUT ME, ARE NOT CORRECT AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A TWAT IN MY OPINION - TO WHICH I AM ENTITLED... AS ARE YOU.

OTHERS WILL DETERMINE IF I AM CORRECT, OR IF I AM WRONG. AND IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

NAME CALLING HAPPENS IN THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND. MOANZONE IS SCARILY CLOSE TO BEING THAT TOO OFTEN, YES, BUT IT'S NOT QUITE NAME CALLING. I'M EXPRESSING FRANKLY HOW I FEEL - JUST LIKE YOU DO.

GB

GB
« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

To the-hero.

I know about Queenconcerts.com I call it a brilliant site in my challenge, above, so very obviously I have visited it and read it. If you'd read it properly you might have offerred something usefiul instead of your usual ill-informed rubbish

You are such afirst division TWAT.

It is people precisely like you, a minority, that give the serious and intelligent QZ-ers a bad name.

Read the above again and offer something useful about Queen Live.

CAN YOU DO THAT? something of your own I mean?

Way to go Greg, you just keep on insulting everyone here mate... I'm sure that will get you respect. What's your next move? Telling Richard that he should ban members of QZ becuase you think they are ignorant perhaps? A lot of people are already starting to hate you for this and you just pretend there's nothing wrong. Believe it or not, I've actually believed for a long time that you would come to your senses and would give us the pleasure of discussing and sharing information with us and maybe actually start building friendships here on QueenZone.

But I see now that it probably won't happen... ever. Because very soon their won't be anyone left here that will even talk to you, let alone respect you in any way.

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To YoungPratMan... Strat, i mean

YOU WROTE: Greg why don't you answer some fucking questions that US fans want to know? You act like you coming here is like the second coming of Jesus or something, like you are checking in... fuck that Greg

You aren't shit to me... You need to quit avoiding questions and the facts, you talk about others NOT PUTTING UP!!!! PUT UP BITCH!

I DON'T REPLY TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN AGRESSIVE CONFRONTATIONAL IMBECILE WITH A LIMITED VOCABULARY, WHO CALLS PEOPLE 'BITCH', LIKE ONLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO.

I HAVE NO WISH TO CORRESPOND WITH A NASTY INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU.

YOU GET ANNOYED AND IRRITATED, LIKE I DO, LIKE WE ALL DO SOMETIMES, BUT ONLY YOU RESORT TO USING LANGUAGE LIKE 'BITCH' AND SO FORTH, WHICH IS SO TOTALLY DEGRADING.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE THE REST OF US FLINCH IN DISGUST AT HOW YOU PHRASE THINGS. YOU'RE NOT INTELLIGENT OR SHARP OR WHITTY, YOU ARE JUST CRUDE AND NASTY AND, YOU INFORM US, AMERICAN TOO. I WONDER WHAT FELLOW AMERICAN QZ-ERS MAKE OF THE PICTURE YOU PAINT?

YOU ALSO SAID... You aren't shit to me...

BUT YOU MEAN THAT I 'AM' SHIT TO YOU. IT'S LIKE SAYING THAT YOU HAVEN'T GOT NO MONEY, WHEN YOU MEAN THAT YOU 'HAVE' GOT NO MONEY.

THESE SUBTLE THINGS TELL US ALL THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY A RAGING, HIGH-BLOOD PRESSURED NASTY SOD, BUT ONE WITH A POOR GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TOO.

'BITCH' IS A HORRIBLE WORD, STRAT-MAN, AND YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON, CLEARLY.

FEW QZ-ERS WILL BACK YOU IN THAT LINE OF APPROACH.

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND CHILL, AND NOT BE SO NASTY. BE INTELLIGENT AND CONSTRUCTIVE... THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE YOUR PARTICULAR FORM OF ABUSE.

WHICH PART OF THE U.S. ARE YOU FROM?

GB

GB
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gee Greg, what is up your ass?
Why can't you just answer the questions. Why are u makin yourself so difficult? Why are you opening threads with the same rants? You're just pissing everyone off with your rudeness and above all losing everyones respect. I suggest you calm down, approach everyone with respect and if someone asks u a question, give him or her a normal answer. That can't be that hard.

Killed by drones.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 09:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since when was 'twat' an insult? A vagina is a beautiful... beautiful thing. I believe Mr. Brooks has some repressed problems he's obviously not talking about.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Reading Princess user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 89 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GB. WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING YOUR "ARCHIVE" WORK FOR. HERE'S A CHANCE FOR YOU TO FIND OUT. REPLY "YES PLEASE" IF YOU WANT MORE OF GB'S RUBBISH OR "NO, FUCK OFF YOU TIT" IF YOU DON'T.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YES, OK. FAIR ENOUGH MR BROOKS, YOU MAKE A VALID POINT.

But I always thought people were complaining about the second edition of that book... (I've spent MY money on the book and I can't judge about that book?! It's like buying damaged CD in the market and when you want to return it they tell you "Burn your own CD, twat! Get out!")

bas asselbergs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 212 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Greg, i have checked all the sources i my not too small gathering of Queen-wannahaves here in my royal-room, but i haven't been able to find any different details from shows as mentioned in your book. The info you've written is the same as on my tapes, cd's, video's and bootlegs...even on the shows and things i recorded myself... I think you've done a great job. It might be a good idea to no longer waiste your time and energy to people who obviously do not want to be cooperative. I would start a thread in the queenonline.com and start writing the REAL interesting stuff down there for the fans that are worthy of receiving it. I would even concider a pay-for-new-facts-site! haha...i'm adamant that the people moaning against you now will be the first to pay for this info... sorry that i couldn't catch you on a mistake yet, or add something more....makes the book ever so more brilliant! I too have heared fans saying that they KNOW for fact that some details are wrong...maybe they are...but i never ever saw any proof of their right or your wrong...only blablabla...and a zillion excuses why they can not give me the evidence of what they swear is the truth... I think it is a pitty that because of some people recording your demo's at meetings etc. and releasing them worldwide you no longer are allowed to make us listen to more of this brilliant material from the past. The ones ruining what they blame you for now (->not giving away any new info of newly discovered tracks), really brought that upon themselves...And i think it is such a pitty, and so Queen-spirit unworthy what is happening here now. All this anger, fan-jealousy towards you because of the privileged position you are in, this very negative energy, this bad vibe, it feels like the Israelian-Palestinian case to me...when there is someone killed, the counterstrike will come, and that will be revenged, and so it just keeps on going and going...without peace ever coming...you don't fight for peace...you just stop fighting and you have peace! If all Qz-ers would just care enough to stop this digital QZ mini-war from escalating, then we better just be silent, and enjoy the music again...then maybe soon enough, some sense might return again at this beautiful zone? Ofcourse , my remarks are now going to be translated (most likely to happen) as sweet-talking and sliming to you Greg, but as far as i'm concerned, it is the ONLY normal reaction in this thread so far. If you are disgusted by some folks here, then ( quote Freddie:) "you just leave them behind, like one leaves excreta behind...." and if the QZ-ers would listen to the many wise words and life-lessons in the songs of our heroes, then they would discover that the opposit of what they're doing to you now, is what they should be doing when they would really understand 1 word of what Queen is all about...
I appreciate you anyway, no matter what the rest here makes of it. I am really looking forward to the next listening session in Holland...if you still want to come after all this crap you have to read....Cheerzz mate !!!

lifelong loyal and dedicated Queenfan.
Ready_Coddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 198 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GB

First of all, I am a professional writer and I had lost a publishing because of copyright issues with Square enix.

The reason for which was I am not involved with Square and I could not use their material.

Similarly the Queen Zoners could not be the writers of such a book is only because even if they do write it its violating copyrights to publish it.

However, YOU are the archivist... you can write books, can't you?

And Should you so neccesarily know there were also other Queen books published before the internet came underway however their errors were comparitively less.

And Since the Internet is your only medium of knowledge why do you brag on about being the Archivist, being near the tapes, etc.

I mean... what good did that do upon seeing so many errors?

Setlists of ALL Queen concerts in the 70's?

We are not hired by Queen so we have things to do other than researching so deep unlike you we wont get paid for doing work.

However, since you are the writer... you are bound to recieve complaints you cant tell every reader 'if you dont like my book, write one yourself' I mean thats where a reader and writer's difference fades.

People of QZ, Please do not take his boasts seriously henceforth... the fact that he can do so little with so much information states that correct/elaborate information is NOT EVEN GIVEN to him to begin with. (Its true or else he would have blurted it out with pride!)

We all have friends circles and there are a few losers in them who are such retards and all but we dont throw them off because we fear they might cry, look bad in front of women, etc. Similarly GB is a loser in the QP group.

Freddie Mercury

*** 1946 - Forever in our hearts ***
liam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to greg

I am a 17 year old queen fan from australia and i recently purchased your book. I found it very informative and above all interesting. I have always wanted a book like this for Queen and I am grateful i found it, so thankyou for putting in the obvious amount hard work into it and making it the great publication for queen fans it is.

liam

Go, Go, Go, little queenie!!
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed, the noble Serry made a point.

People give up their money and their trust when they buy books, music, novelty condoms etc.
You accept money for these things - it therefore becomes your responsibility to make the best product you can; and it's also your fault if people aren't happy with it.

Indeed, most of us haven't written a book about Queen Live. Fair crack of the whip.
But - what the fuck does that matter? Does it make an existing book any better, just because others haven't been written yet?

Yours is a most shoddy defense Mr. Brooks. It says a lot about "Queen" if they're willing to let *you* be the person who does most of the official yapping on this forum.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

can i just add taht your "before the internet existed" comment is another wholly innacurate statement.....you said you started the book in 89...i had an internet account in the UK in 87....also....other parts of the world had internet accounts before us...but hey, nevermind...it's not like you make so many mistakes that anyone will notice....

and the whole tone of your original post...along with many other nEW THREADS you have started in recent months in very conforntational...don't sling mud/throw stones/or kettle calling...before your own house is in order

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To Liam...

Thank you. Your words are much apppreciated.

GB

to greg
I am a 17 year old queen fan from australia and i recently purchased your book. I found it very informative and above all interesting. I have always wanted a book like this for Queen and I am grateful i found it, so thankyou for putting in the obvious amount hard work into it and making it the great publication for queen fans it is.

liam

GB

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To Zebonka.

ARE YOU going to do exactly what I suggest in my Challenge??

ARE YOU going to prove how little you know, or how much??

Are you, Zebonka??? No, of course not. You don't know enough to disprove me, or confirm me. You just MOAN and TALK a lot.

Don't dodge the issue. GET TO WORK, do as I suggest instead of complaining.

YOU CAN'T, can you?

NO-ONE HERE ON QUEENZONE HAS DONE ANYTHING AT ALL YET, AND IT IS BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT PUT A LIST OF ALL THE QUEEN 1970's gigs ("half of which are wrong" according to you) BECAUSE YOU KNOW SOME OF IT WILL BE WRONG TOO. AND THEN YOU'LL BE EXPOSED.

ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY OTHERS WORK, PASTE IN DATA FROM ANOTHER SITE. YOU OFFER NOTHING ORIGINAL, NOTHING YOU RESEARCHED YOURSELF. SO STOP MOANING.

YOU ARE SCARED OF BEING SHOWN TO BE WRONG.

COME ON... READ MY CHALLENGE... ANY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BRAVE MOANZONE COMPLAINERS, AND PROVE ME WRONG.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT: 2 PAGES ALREADY AND STILL NOT ONE OF YOU HAS DONE 1 THING TO DISPROVE ME.

ALL YOU'VE DONE IS COMPLAIN...... AGAIN

TRUE TO FORM, YOU LOAD OF GRUMBLING OLD WOMEN, WITHOUT ACTION.

WHERE ARE THE 'CORRECT' LISTINGS FOR THE 1970'S GIGS THEN? WHICH OF YOU WILL BE OFFERING THEM?

HOW BOUT YOU ZEBONKA? OR YOUNGS-SPRAT-MAN, OR TODD, OR THE-HERO, OR READIE-CODDIE?????

ANY OF YOU... DO SOMETHING. DO EVEN ONE OF THINGS IN MY CHALLENGE.

ALL MOUTH AND NO ACTION.

GB