Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Greg Brooks-a Request

forum rss feed
Author

TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think this is JSS's field of experience ! ;-)

Stefan

PS No offence Greg!

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just one book?

How about a website instead, where all Queen fans can come on and share info/stories/music/lists/etc. with some very unique, yet wacky people with some great points-of-view.

You may call it Queenzone.com

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>taylorgaga wrote:

Greg, i would like to make a request on behalf of Queen fans around the world.

The resquest is for the DEFINITIVE book on Queen!

This book containing the following: -

-Accurate Set Lists of Each show Queen ever performed, with maybe a thing or two about that show, similair to www.queenconcerts.com

-A List of EVERY last song Queen released with notes

-A Listo f EVERY single released with notes

-A List of EVERY album/compilation/ boxsets released WORLDWIDE with notes

-A deatiled section on each band member, history etc,

-A comprehensive list of EVERY instrument used on each tour

-A List of EVERY Queen appearance-with notes and setlists

-A List of Demos, remixes and unreleased articles in the archives

-A list of EVERY song covered by bands and which band they were

-A list of EVERY DVD/VHS released, containing the contents of that DVD/VHS

AND

-The definitave list of shows FILMED but NEVER released on DVD/VHS!

The book if you may be called

"Queen-The Definitive Collection"

im sure this would be greatly appreciated in the Queen world.

Thank You

if you feel i have missed something, please add,

i would create this book myself, but due to restrictions beyond my control, i cannot make abook so comprehensive as this.

You however have access to teh archives, and anything a Queen fan could dream of, so you could make Queen fans dreams come true but finally revelaing what exists in the Queen world and in the Queen Archives.

Paul


Write it yourself, why should Greg have to do it. That would make a mighty fine book, would take years. I dont think its an, um... appropriate request.

Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jul 06, 22:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.orlyowl.com/lolowl.jpg

no but seriously their working on one here
http://meatspin.com

or easily take one summer and write it yourself It would take me 7 or 10 weeks at max

(hey Im back for one post)




<blank>
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 06, 01:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>taylorgaga wrote:

Greg, i would like to make a request on behalf of Queen fans around the world.

The resquest is for the DEFINITIVE book on Queen!

This book containing the following: -

-Accurate Set Lists of Each show Queen ever performed, with maybe a thing or two about that show, similair to www.queenconcerts.com

-A List of EVERY last song Queen released with notes

-A Listo f EVERY single released with notes

-A List of EVERY album/compilation/ boxsets released WORLDWIDE with notes

-A deatiled section on each band member, history etc,

-A comprehensive list of EVERY instrument used on each tour

-A List of EVERY Queen appearance-with notes and setlists

-A List of Demos, remixes and unreleased articles in the archives

-A list of EVERY song covered by bands and which band they were

-A list of EVERY DVD/VHS released, containing the contents of that DVD/VHS

AND

-The definitave list of shows FILMED but NEVER released on DVD/VHS!

The book if you may be called

&quot;Queen-The Definitive Collection&quot;

im sure this would be greatly appreciated in the Queen world.

Thank You

if you feel i have missed something, please add,

i would create this book myself, but due to restrictions beyond my control, i cannot make abook so comprehensive as this.

You however have access to teh archives, and anything a Queen fan could dream of, so you could make Queen fans dreams come true but finally revelaing what exists in the Queen world and in the Queen Archives.

Paul



You're just fishing for someone to find that 'Limewire' video you lied about. Hahaha.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 06, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

...and you come here spoiling for a fight, I DON'T ACTUALLY. I REALLY DON'T. I JUST STICK UP FOR MYSELF WHEN I READ UNFOUNDED COMMENTS.


Isn't irony delicious?

Has John S. Stuart moved into the Queen Archive room and nobody told me?
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=821653

Sorry if there are children on Moanzone tonight, but I'm gonna spew again..
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=824988

GENUINE 'QUEEN LIVE' SERIOUS CHALLENGE FOR QZ-ers.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=827854

NEW BOOK ON QUEEN IN THE STUDIO
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=827884

Greg, for better or worse you are the Official face of the Queen archive, and to write the above under the guise of your authorized title, is both an insult and a slap in the face to us all, and is a blatant misuse of the authority and trust placed in you by the band and fans alike.

Any one else would (correctly) be hammered as a spammer.



"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jul 06, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forgive me for repeating myself, but, I am posting this everywhere the Official Queen Archivist can read it, to remind him of the promise he made to me on 11th July 2006 .

Now there is no excuse to say that he did not see it, or that he overlooked my mail.

Therefore, if you a man of your word, and can you please reply to the request below?

John S Stuart wrote:

Therefore, I accept your very kind offer;http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=821653

Queen Archivist: "If John S. Stuart would like to make the extent of his knowledge known to us all, including the things he 'thinks' exist, and he puts it on the table, I will confirm or not that they exist or not. NO confusion, no guessing, no misleading misinformation. John, what do you REALLY know. What do you REALLY have to offer as fact?"

As I have been so free with my version of events re: Queen II recording sessions, and I have placed all my knowledge "...on the table", I hope you can oblige and let me know EXACTLY where I have gone wrong.

I really look forward to reading your informative reply,

John S. Stuart



"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JOHN S. STUAT droned on....

Forgive me for repeating myself, but, I am posting this everywhere the Official Queen Archivist can read it, to remind him of the promise he made to me on 11th July 2006 .
Now there is no excuse to say that he did not see it, or that he overlooked my mail.

Therefore, if you a man of your word, and can you please reply to the request below?

John S Stuart wrote:

Therefore, I accept your very kind offer;http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=821653
Queen Archivist: "If John S. Stuart would like to make the extent of his knowledge known to us all, including the things he 'thinks' exist, and he puts it on the table, I will confirm or not that they exist or not. NO confusion, no guessing, no misleading misinformation. John, what do you REALLY know. What do you REALLY have to offer as fact?"

As I have been so free with my version of events re: Queen II recording sessions, and I have placed all my knowledge "...on the table", I hope you can oblige and let me know EXACTLY where I have gone wrong.

I really look forward to reading your informative reply,

John S. Stuart

*****************

JOHN.....THIS WAS BEFORE I DISCOVERED JUST HOW TWO-FACED YOU ARE, AND THE EXTENT TO WHICH YOU WILL GO TO MISREPRESENT CONVERSATIONS YOU AND I HAD IN PRIVATE... PURELY IN ORDER TO MISLEAD (NOT ALWAYS, BUT OFTEN) AND TO MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER IN FRONT OF YOUR QZ PUPILS, BECAUSE YOU REALLY SERIOUSLY 'ARE' THAT WORRIED ABOUT HOW THEY ALL PERCEIVE YOU, STILL.

I'VE TOLD YOU THIS IN PRIVATE, TWICE, AND HERE TOO ON MOANZONE... BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT HERE INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT PRIVATE... IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET YET MORE SYMPATHY FROM THE QZ KIDS WHO DRINK IN EVERY WORD YOU SAY AS THE GOSPEL TRUTH... EVEN IF I TELL THEM THAT CERTAIN THINGS DEFINITELY DO NOT EXIST.

THEY ARE SO WILLING AND SO GULLIBLE AND YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE. I'VE SAID ALL THIS BEFORE HERE... BUT STILL YOU WON'T/DON'T HEAR ME!!!! IT'S INCREDIBLE.

HOW THICK IS YOUR SKIN? THEY SHOULD MAKE AIRCRAFT FUSILAGES AND SCHOOLS OUT OF MATERIALS BASED ON YOUR SKIN.

YOU ARE SIMPLY OBLIVIOUS TO HOW TWO-FACED AND CONTRARY AND MANIPULATIVE YOU ARE... DESPITE ME AND OTHERS POINTING IT OUT IN LAYMANS TERMS FOR YOU.

JOHN... I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? NOT HERE, NOT PRIVATELY. NOWHERE.

THIS IS CLEAR TO YOU NOW, RIGHT?

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO ANSWER YOU, SPEAK WITH YOU, OR HEAR YOU DRONING ON IN YOUR PITIFUL 'FEEL SORRY FOR ME' WAY.

PEOPLE ARE GETTING FED UP NOW WITH YOUR CONTINUAL "GREG SAID HORIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME, SO WILL MY FRIENDS ON QZ STICK UP FOR ME PLEASE IN CASE MY SELF-CONFIDENCE PLUMMETS ANY FURTHER" ATTITUDE. IT'S TACKY AND CORNY AND TRANSPARENT... TO MOST.

I FIND IT ALL SICKLY SWEET... AND I'VE TOLD YOU THAT TWICE TOO. HOW MANY MORE TIMES JOHN?

PLESE STOP INVITING ME TO REPLY TO YOU. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YO HAVE, OR DON'T HAVE, OR WHAT YOU ELUDE AND HINT TO, WHAT YOU GUESS AND SUMMISE ABOUT AND OFFER AS FACT, WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OR SPECULATE OVER, MOAN ABOUT, THE FACTS YOU WANT TO BEND OR MISREPRESENT, OR ANYTHING AT ALL YOU HAVE TO IMPART WITH YOUR UNDERSTUDIES HERE.

ARE WE CLEAR NOW? PLEASE LET THIS BE CLEAR TO YOU.

REGARDS

GB




GB