Forums > Personal > How much time does John Stuart spend on QZ... just out of interest

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CAN ANYONE ON QUEENZONE TELL ME HOW MANY THREADS JOHN STUART HAS BEGUN, OR CONTRIBUTED TO OVER THE YEARS?

Is it hundreds? Thousands?

Is it possible to extract facts and figures and stats like that?

I'd genuinely like to know.

RICHARD, IS THIS INFO GENERALLY ACCESSIBLE? NO NEED TO HIDE IT, RIGHT?

thanks

GB

GB
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd say dozens. A far higher percentage of which is useful than with your threads, I'm afraid.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thomas Quinn.

Twat!

GB
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not sure how many John has created but I think you managed to create more than him in the past week.

Oh and for the love of God learn how to quote properly.

I am glad to see you learned how to turn off your caps lock key though.

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It´s time for you to leave for good now Mr.Brooks... and never come back in here please!

PS: And stick your books & tapes right up your ass and sing along to...

..."Pain is so close to pleasure" for instance!!!

PPS: Sorry "Archie", but now it was ME being a little bit "over the top"?
Well... not really! ;-)

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Thomas Quinn.

Twat!

You're the bigger twat Greg.

Killed by drones.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Thomas Quinn.

Twat!

That's what I mean. What's the use of this?

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

freddie lives 28817 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 274 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay. Now that the insults have started flying again it's time for ALL of you to shut up.

I'm sick of this constant slag-fest that goes on regards Greg Brooks.
I don't know the guy, and yes, he is rude to people - but you lot are just as rude to him and it's about time it ended.

Greg's not perfect. He never purported to be.
He probably (as he says) has guidelines he has to work to with regards what he can and can't tell us.
At the end of it all, even Brian has confessed to not knowing everything, regardless of whether it's studio recordings or live recordings, and if the biggest Queen collector in the world doesn't know, then what chance does Greg have?
The only way to find out is for him to come on sites like this and ask the fans what they have and what they know.
So let him get on with his job and offer him any help that he asks for.
In the end we will all benefit from it (as we already have with the Freddie Boxset) and the only way to for QPL to release stuff with as few omissions as possible is to TELL THEM what there is, as silly as that sounds!

For those of you who are jealous of Greg's position - well you should have got off your arses 10 years ago and put together the Queen live book and then written to Queen themselves suggesting they catalogue their archive and start checking the condition of their master tapes.

If it wasn't for Greg, QPL probably wouldn't have even thought about cataloging their archive and checking the condition of their tapes and we'd now be in the position of having so much stuff lost forever.

So. Let bygones be bygones. Start being nice to each other (and that includes you Greg) and help
Greg out when he asks for it.

Do you know. If Brian reads these forums, he'd probably be thinking that all Queen fans are stroppy bunch of wankers and don't deserve to hear anything unreleased.

Pierre user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pierre
Bohemian: 294 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddie lives wrote:

Okay. Now that the insults have started flying again it's time for ALL of you to shut up.

I'm sick of this constant slag-fest that goes on regards Greg Brooks.
I don't know the guy, and yes, he is rude to people - but you lot are just as rude to him and it's about time it ended.

Greg's not perfect. He never purported to be.
He probably (as he says) has guidelines he has to work to with regards what he can and can't tell us.
At the end of it all, even Brian has confessed to not knowing everything, regardless of whether it's studio recordings or live recordings, and if the biggest Queen collector in the world doesn't know, then what chance does Greg have?
The only way to find out is for him to come on sites like this and ask the fans what they have and what they know.
So let him get on with his job and offer him any help that he asks for.
In the end we will all benefit from it (as we already have with the Freddie Boxset) and the only way to for QPL to release stuff with as few omissions as possible is to TELL THEM what there is, as silly as that sounds!

For those of you who are jealous of Greg's position - well you should have got off your arses 10 years ago and put together the Queen live book and then written to Queen themselves suggesting they catalogue their archive and start checking the condition of their master tapes.

If it wasn't for Greg, QPL probably wouldn't have even thought about cataloging their archive and checking the condition of their tapes and we'd now be in the position of having so much stuff lost forever.

So. Let bygones be bygones. Start being nice to each other (and that includes you Greg) and help
Greg out when he asks for it.

Do you know. If Brian reads these forums, he'd probably be thinking that all Queen fans are stroppy bunch of wankers and don't deserve to hear anything unreleased.

I agree 100% on this post !

I do hope Bri&Rog look at this cos that maybe change a few things about rare stuff.

Queen 2 Forever.
TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greg,

LET ME WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS WELL. IT SEEMS THAT YOU LIKE TO "SHOUT" ON THE INTERNET ... MAYBE YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS, BUT IT SEEMS I SHOULD TALK THE WAY YOU DO...

I HAVE BEEN, INCLUDING WITH MANY OTHER QUEENZONERS ASKING YOU POLITELY TO RESPOND TO SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO PICK A FIGHT (WHY ARE YOU CALLING NAMES INSTEAD OF A "NORMAL" RESPONSE?)

HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A PR COURSE, BEING THE REPRESENTATIVE FOR QP AND ITS MEMBERS/ASSOCIATES/AFFILIATES

QUOTING YOU: "YOU SHOULD READ SOME OF THE STUFF I HAVE WRITTEN ON HERE RECENTLY... MY THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN, NOT THOSE OF QPL"

GREG , ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND? BEING EMPLOYED OR PAID BY QPL OR ITS MEMBERS OR ITS AFFILIATES MEANS YOUR OPINION ON A WEBSITE LIKE QUEENZONE CAN BE SEEN AS THE OPINION OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR, THAN YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE EMPLOYED, INSTEAD YOUR EMPLOYER SHOULD CONSIDER THE OPPOSITE... GET A GRIP, AND BEHAVE AS YOU ARE BEING EMPLOYED. REMEMBER (AGAIN!) WE AS FANS ARE INDIRECTLY PAYING YOUR (!!!!!!!!) WAGES... SO GET A GRIP, AND STICK TO YOUR JOB. A PERSONAL OPINION IS OK, BUT IT IS TOO CLEAR TO ME (AND I ASSUME TO QPL AS WELL) THAT YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ON A PERSONAL APPROACH ONLY, ON THE CONTRARY YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THINGS THAT RELATE VERY CLOSE TO YOUR JOB!

THERE IS A FAIR OPTION: EITHER YOU ANSWER THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS (FROM ME, YOUR VALENTINE, TOGG, JSS AND OTHERS)OR YOU JUST IGNORE THIS SITE AND DO NOT COME BACK AND STICK TO YOUR JOB

IN CASE YOU FEEL OBLIGED TO STICK ON THIS SITE AND INSTULTING THE COSTUMERS WHO BUY QUEEN PRODUCTS, YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE AT ANY (!!!) TIME YOU INTEND TO RESPOND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST WEEK

STEFAN

PS AS YOU KNOW I AM LIVING IN ROMANIA ... (ALTHOUGH BEING FOREIGN) WE HAVE MANY GIPSY PEOPLE HERE... AND THEY ALSO MIGHT LIVE AROUND THE BLOCK IN YOUR TOWN. KEEP THIS IN MIND THE NEXT TIME YOU POST A MESSAGE

PS2: THIS IS NOT A THREAT AT ALL. ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT PERCIEVE IT LIKE THIS

PS3: I AM SICK OF YOUR CHILDISH AND INMATURE RESPONSES. SO STICK TO YOUR JOB BUT DO NOT DEAR TO ATTACK SO MANY PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE BUYING PRODUCTS FROM YOUR EMPLOYER

PS4: CAN RICHARD CONFIRM THAT THE POST MADE BY QUEEN ARCHIVIST CAN BE TRACED TO THE UK?

Pierre

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TRS-Romania wrote:

Greg,

LET ME WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS WELL. IT SEEMS THAT YOU LIKE TO "SHOUT" ON THE INTERNET ... MAYBE YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS, BUT IT SEEMS I SHOULD TALK THE WAY YOU DO...

I HAVE BEEN, INCLUDING WITH MANY OTHER QUEENZONERS ASKING YOU POLITELY TO RESPOND TO SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO PICK A FIGHT (WHY ARE YOU CALLING NAMES INSTEAD OF A "NORMAL" RESPONSE?)

HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A PR COURSE, BEING THE REPRESENTATIVE FOR QP AND ITS MEMBERS/ASSOCIATES/AFFILIATES

THERE IS A FAIR OPTION: EITHER YOU ANSWER THESE TYPE OF QUESTIONS (FROM ME, YOUR VALENTINE, TOGG, JSS AND OTHERS)OR YOU JUST IGNORE THIS SITE AND DO NOT COME BACK AND STICK TO YOUR JOB

IN CASE YOU FEEL OBLIGED TO STICK ON THIS SITE AND INSTULTING THE COSTUMERS WHO BUY QUEEN PRODUCTS, YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE AT ANY (!!!) TIME YOU INTEND TO RESPOND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST WEEK

STEFAN

PS AS YOU KNOW I AM LIVING IN ROMANIA ... (ALTHOUGH BEING FOREIGN) WE HAVE MANY GIPSY PEOPLE HERE... AND THEY ALSO MIGHT LIVE AROUND THE BLOCK IN YOUR TOWN. KEEP THIS IN MIND THE NEXT TIME YOU POST A MESSAGE

PS3: I AM SICK OF YOUR CHILDISH AND INMATURE RESPONSES. SO STICK TO YOUR JOB BUT DO NOT DEAR TO ATTACK SO MANY PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE BUYING PRODUCTS FROM YOUR EMPLOYER

why why why even post a thing like that ???

Queen 2 Forever.
TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pierre,

use the "search" button in this site and search for
"GB" or "Queen archivist" or "greg brooks" and you might understand why i posted that response

Pierre

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TRS-Romania wrote:

Pierre,

use the "search" button in this site and search for
"GB" or "Queen archivist" or "greg brooks" and you might understand why i posted that response

I meant about the gypsies ? Have he said something about them or ? if he done that pls give me the link then i can maybe understand.

Queen 2 Forever.
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In answer to the original question...

"Don't worry, you'll catch him soon enough"

More accurately...yes, we're all a bunch of sad obsessives (as I guess you were leading to the implication of), most of us are aware of it, but that doesn't mean we're not capable of a) rationality b) independent thought, c) contributing constructively.

Please stop generalising about us all. We are all individuals, very few of us are sheep.

Asterik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 649 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TRS-Romania wrote:

Greg,

QUOTING YOU: "YOU SHOULD READ SOME OF THE STUFF I HAVE WRITTEN ON HERE RECENTLY... MY THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN, NOT THOSE OF QPL"

GREG , ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND? BEING EMPLOYED OR PAID BY QPL OR ITS MEMBERS OR ITS AFFILIATES MEANS YOUR OPINION ON A WEBSITE LIKE QUEENZONE CAN BE SEEN AS THE OPINION OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PAYING YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR, THAN YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE EMPLOYED, INSTEAD YOUR EMPLOYER SHOULD CONSIDER THE OPPOSITE... GET A GRIP, AND BEHAVE AS YOU ARE BEING EMPLOYED. REMEMBER (AGAIN!) WE AS FANS ARE INDIRECTLY PAYING YOUR (!!!!!!!!) WAGES... SO GET A GRIP, AND STICK TO YOUR JOB. A PERSONAL OPINION IS OK, BUT IT IS TOO CLEAR TO ME (AND I ASSUME TO QPL AS WELL) THAT YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING ON A PERSONAL APPROACH ONLY, ON THE CONTRARY YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THINGS THAT RELATE VERY CLOSE TO YOUR JOB!

STEFAN

PS4: CAN RICHARD CONFIRM THAT THE POST MADE BY QUEEN ARCHIVIST CAN BE TRACED TO THE UK?

Brilliant, you sum up everything I feel- I've been insulted too supposedly for highlighting the truth about his record for QP. If it wasn't so disgraceful it would be hillarious.

hj
MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Queen Archivist wrote:

Thomas Quinn.

Twat!

Christ you get something back at you and immediatly you are offended. He spends enough time on QZ to give decent answers and move on. You spend your time at attacking and insulting the person who makes a reply against you.

Can you finally see the difference now?

Yeah and he likes to send ppl emails about rare concerts that he says on QZ are fake! Greg you ARE 2 FACED!!

Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

CAN ANYONE ON QUEENZONE TELL ME HOW MANY THREADS JOHN STUART HAS BEGUN, OR CONTRIBUTED TO OVER THE YEARS?

Is it hundreds? Thousands?

Is it possible to extract facts and figures and stats like that?

I'd genuinely like to know.

RICHARD, IS THIS INFO GENERALLY ACCESSIBLE? NO NEED TO HIDE IT, RIGHT?

thanks

GB

And STILL you claim people's negative reactions to your charming personality are born out of jealousy for all your accomplishments?

As far as I'm concerned you are a sick fuck who appears to be absolutely obsessed with JSS, or you would not be asking for this info.

You need to seek professional help for whatever is bothering you, and leave this board alone.
Go play with your imaginary box set or something, and never return.

Oh, and to spare you the hassle: I'm a TWAT, I know.
Since you don't seem to know any other words you should be out of insults now.

marcio17@queenzone.com user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 121 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ecuse me, but could anyone tell me what´s TWAT?

akindofmagic user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 769 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, Jon Stuart is a guy with no life that keep posting here, just to show his Queen (suposed)stuff. But i am geting worried that you Greg, a person wich i respect, are spending to much time posting and replying here. I would like much more if you were working on those dam Boxes. But maybe is just me!

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

marcio17@queenzone.com wrote:

Ecuse me, but could anyone tell me what´s TWAT?

The War Against Terror.

TWAT.