Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > SUNBURY 74 - Read this Queenzoners

forum rss feed
Author

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know what, i have decided something, i will NOT give you guys shit! You won't even give me the fucking chance to share something with you, so i will sell it or trade it then, how about that, you can thank GB, YV, & PG and others who don't want to put their pride aside for a moment and let someone share a rarity that may prove them wrong, i really could care less about the disbelief, really i do not care, i know what i have and there are several True collectors here that know i have it, and maybe they will be the only ones who get it? So go ahead everyone do what Greg says you will do, i will give the green light, go ahead start whining and ranting about me. I couldn't care less, in the whole time i have been here (since 00) the only one who has even taken the time to talk serious is JSS. Have a good day, and have fun talking shit. :)

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YSM, you know what to do then - share the stuff (even a sample) and that will stop all the doubters...... simple.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey YSM - you could always send me a personal message. My mail is in my profile.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

Hey YSM - you could always send me a personal message. My mail is in my profile.

John, will email you when i cool down a bit

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

You know what, i have decided something, i will NOT give you guys shit! You won't even give me the fucking chance to share something with you, so i will sell it or trade it then, how about that, you can thank GB, YV, & PG and others who don't want to put their pride aside for a moment and let someone share a rarity that may prove them wrong, i really could care less about the disbelief, really i do not care, i know what i have and there are several True collectors here that know i have it, and maybe they will be the only ones who get it? So go ahead everyone do what Greg says you will do, i will give the green light, go ahead start whining and ranting about me. I couldn't care less, in the whole time i have been here (since 00) the only one who has even taken the time to talk serious is JSS. Have a good day, and have fun talking shit. :)

I can´t blame you...it´s a pitty! - I would love to buy it, but what´s the price you´re thinking?

In my opinion, if you don´t want it to be sold on e-bay (you could sell it that way- pre ordered stuff, as many as you´d like), then don´t sell to just a few, because you know what happens!

I would love to have it, but since you´re no longer going to share it, then keep it to yourself, and try to do business with Queen Productions.

Queenzone can be a pain in the ass, but it´s like a drug, we just keep coming to it every damn day!!- Even Greg can´t resist it : ))

Take care

Pierre user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pierre
Bohemian: 294 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Then we are all loosers.... and GB had right we not going to see Hangman live footage =( (sunbury74 gig )

Queen 2 Forever.
Pierre user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pierre
Bohemian: 294 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sell it & give the profit to MPT I will buy it then & many others.

Queen 2 Forever.
Ale_Pisa user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale_Pisa
Bohemian: 901 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please contact me, my mail is in my profile!

Cheers
Ale

Sorry for my english! :(
Ale_Pisa user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale_Pisa
Bohemian: 901 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post, sorry!

Sorry for my english! :(
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I don't believe you have it. Once I see proof I'll change my nickname to I_Am_A_Total_Loser. I'm sure I don't have to worry about that though.

Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts

Posted: 19 Jul 06, 20:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't blame you bro. I would be pissed, too. Some people here don't work (obviously) and don't understand how it is to have responsibilities <-- that's a long damn word!

I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Wow. I wonder how you cope with arseholes in real life, if this is all you can take on the internet.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cant believe this - HOW THE FUCK you can believe one word from this guy???
Come on, not one person is here to say the guy is bullshitting, when he says its is YV's etc fault, maybe next step will be attacking YV?

"how about that, you can thank GB, YV, & PG and others who don't want to put their pride aside for a moment and let someone share a rarity that may prove them wrong,"

TheGuvnor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 01:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I observed that discussion about sunbury and it think it's really really funny how stupid certain people here are. Most of the people here still believe that this guy has this tape. That is really amazing. Anyone with half a brain will realize what is happening here.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hadrian wrote:

I don't blame you bro. I would be pissed, too. Some people here don't work (obviously) and don't understand how it is to have responsibilities <-- that's a long damn word!

Like you Mr. 8 or 9 year old?

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miklos wrote:

cant believe this - HOW THE FUCK you can believe one word from this guy???
Come on, not one person is here to say the guy is bullshitting, when he says its is YV's etc fault, maybe next step will be attacking YV?

"how about that, you can thank GB, YV, & PG and others who don't want to put their pride aside for a moment and let someone share a rarity that may prove them wrong,"

Good point cunt, you don't know me and have NO idea what i have buddy. If everyone thinks i am bullshitting then how is it that i am getting more than 50 emails from QZ members wanting to trade? AND GB emails me wanting it, but when i decline, he gets on here and starts his shit again, and THEN leaves?? hmmmm, maybe you should just sit back and watch how it's done.

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Wow. I wonder how you cope with arseholes in real life, if this is all you can take on the internet.

I don't deal with assholes in real life, if i come across them in business, they are gone, someone talks trash, they get fucked up.

Roy ® user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 597 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have mail :)

the rover user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey YSM ASSHOLE, who gets fucked up?????
ah?????
FUCKER¡¡¡¡¡¡

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the rover wrote:

Hey YSM ASSHOLE, who gets fucked up?????
ah?????
FUCKER¡¡¡¡¡¡

Dude like i would be scared? lol I am 6ft 6in and weigh 320lbs, and benchpress about 425lbs, i can handle myself, don't worry.