Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Sunbury 74 Screenshot posted

forum rss feed
Author

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is ONE screenshot. There you have it, you unbelievers. Email me if you want the film, i will ONLY accept True and GENUINE traders. I WILL NOT SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY! You can thank GB for that! Email me for details.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/myoung80/sunbury74_1.jpg

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That looks just like Freddie.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 00:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Here is ONE screenshot. There you have it, you unbelievers. Email me if you want the film, i will ONLY accept True and GENUINE traders. I WILL NOT SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY! You can thank GB for that! Email me for details.

DAMN that's good quality, do you have any of the band in action close up?

Ps. I really don't think that's the band, I mean, look at the shape that looks like John. I'm pretty sure he didn't have a white bass. Come on dude, give us some real proof, or apologize for winding the board up just THAT much more.

P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What i can see on this picture is possibly someone with a white guitar, and not Queen members. Its still not a proof of anything related to Queen.

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

smartasses. lol

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

DAMN that's good quality, do you have any of the band in action close up?

Ps. I really don't think that's the band, I mean, look at the shape that looks like John. I'm pretty sure he didn't have a white bass. Come on dude, give us some real proof, or apologize for winding the board up just THAT much more.

Never said it was John, you did. And this is Sunbury 74, it is from the Soundcheck till they get booed, and i could care less about proving anything to some users because i doubt there is more than 10 ppl here that have anything of interest to trade in my opinion. And this IS the beginning of the short soundcheck.

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't imply that you said it was John. Why not prove it? I promise I'll apologize and shut up afterwards if you do.

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay then, prove it.

There IS NO end with you wanna be collectors! lol If you want more, then you email me something to trade for it! Until then, you all can just try and get it from another collector when they get it from me, you ppl just want everything for free! I was gonna give it to QZ, but most of QZ are whiny ass little babies that want everything without working for it. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Okay then, prove it.

There IS NO end with you wanna be collectors! lol If you want more, then you email me something to trade for it! Until then, you all can just try and get it from another collector when they get it from me, you ppl just want everything for free! I was gonna give it to QZ, but most of QZ are whiny ass little babies that want everything without working for it. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

All I need is a closer screenshot to have proof. Honestly, it isn't too hard to do. Once you do that, then I'll shut up.

What is that I hear? Silence?

That's what I thought...

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Okay then, prove it.

All I need is a closer screenshot to have proof. Honestly, it isn't too hard to do. Once you do that, then I'll shut up.

What is that I hear? Silence?

That's what I thought...

Don't try to think too hard, and the silence is from the space between your ears btw. Like i stated, I DO NOT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING MORE TO PPL WHO DON'T WANT TO TRADE!! Can you read that now? I will give a video sample to SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY. Unless you email me something to trade for, then shut up.

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright then, I hope the first person you trade this vid to sells it and/or shares it.

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright then, I hope the first person you trade this vid to sells it and/or shares it.

That's why i am only trading with trusted Collectors, and i know who they are. And why would a serious collector want to give up something equally rare, and share this to only make it NOT rare anymore? I highly doubt you are a serious collector.

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

That's why i am only trading with trusted Collectors, and i know who they are. And why would a serious collector want to give up something equally rare, and share this to only make it NOT rare anymore? I highly doubt you are a serious collector.

Well, why do you think I haven't e-mailed you? Honestly, does being a "serious collector" involve purposefully teasing normal fans with footage they know they probably will never be able to trade for? That makes you no better than Greg Brooks.

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Well, why do you think I haven't e-mailed you? Honestly, does being a "serious collector" involve purposefully teasing normal fans with footage they know they probably will never be able to trade for? That makes you no better than Greg Brooks.

Totally different than GB, I am offering something, HE NEVER HAS. End of story, go whine somewhere else.

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remember guys. It was a festival, so more bands played that day. This is just a different band you see on the screenshot. But that doesn't mean it's not genuine footage or that he hasn't any Queen footage. I believe him. And thanks for posting. I might mail you in the future.

And just ignore the noobs, they aren't worth it ;-).

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Totally different than GB, I am offering something, HE NEVER HAS. End of story, go whine somewhere else.

You seemingly completely missed the point. Even though Greg never offered everything, he still has mentioned on multiple occaisions about the amount of information he has in the archives, that he hasn't bothered to share with us and made up multiple excuses. What have you done?

1. You made it known to the general public that you had something rare.
2. You refused to share it for multiple reasons.

I see similarities.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Considering you are out of the state, thanks for the screen shot - or should I say photograph?
Unfortunately, the image shows the stage from the year 1972 and not from 1974

Here is an original photo from the stage in 1972

http://www.dcita.gov.au/cgp/musiclitpages/musiclit14.html

Here is a photo from 1974

http://www.birtles.com/mississippi.html

It's not so good but it's easy to see that this is not the same stage, while the stage in the first photo looks EXACTLY like the one in your photo.

I do not want any google ads here.

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Considering you are out of the state, thanks for the screen shot - or should I say photograph?
Unfortunately, the image shows the stage from the year 1972 and not from 1974

Here is an original photo from the stage in 1972

http://www.dcita.gov.au/cgp/musiclitpages/musiclit14.html

Here is a photo from 1974

http://www.birtles.com/mississippi.html

It's not so good but it's easy to see that this is not the same stage, while the stage in the first photo looks EXACTLY like the one in your photo.

That did come to mind. Well, I wonder what YoungStratMan has to say about that? Sorry dude, you just got pwned...

Sincerely,

SMITTY

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't take everything so personal. You aren't a noob, are you? You've been here some time. I was pointing to people like 'the rover' who are just calling names etc. without using any criticism.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Smitty

Posted: 20 Jul 06, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

Don't take anything so personal. You aren't a noob, are you? You've been here some time. I was pointing to people like 'the rover' who are just calling names etc. without using any criticism.

Alright, I guess I need sleep, so...off to bed.