add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is for people that watched sailor moon...lol

Queen are the Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen are the Champions
Bohemian: 206 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha, YES! XD finally! I LOVE Sailor Moon!! Sailor Jupiter was my favourite!

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sailor Venus was my favorite!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have like all of their episodes on tape!!! LOL!!!!!! I am still obsessed.

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I taped a bunch of episodes on tape too! But I started taping them JUST when they stopped playing it on tv, so I didn't get to tape them all. But I do have some episodes on tape that I bought, too, and the Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, and Sailor Moon Super S movies!!!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen are the Champions wrote:

I taped a bunch of episodes on tape too! But I started taping them JUST when they stopped playing it on tv, so I didn't get to tape them all. But I do have some episodes on tape that I bought, too, and the Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, and Sailor Moon Super S movies!!!

OMG!!! ME TOOO!!!!!!!! my favorite is still the first series, where they battle that evil Queen Beryl...lol!!!!!!!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I also really like the Sailor Moon R movie...Im pretty sure thats the one with the flowers, right?

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF3366">?DeadOnTime wrote:

I also really like the Sailor Moon R movie...Im pretty sure thats the one with the flowers, right?

Yea, I THINK that's the one with the flowers... I'm gonna have to watch them all again!!!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea, I THINK that's the one with the flowers... I'm gonna have to watch them all again!!!

LOL! Then that means, oh i know. The s movie, is the one with the Snow witch, and the super one is like something about children...lol...gosh i forgot!

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea, I think the first series was awsome with Queen Barrel too. omg, the very first episode with Queen Barrel gave me nightmares when I saw it!! That scene where her eyes turn black & red and her face changes (which is in the opening credits!) uh, that was so scary!

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL! Then that means, oh i know. The s movie, is the one with the Snow witch, and the super one is like something about children...lol...gosh i forgot!

yea, I remember for sure that S is the snow witch one. that's all i remember! I'm so gonna watch them tonight!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yea, I remember for sure that S is the snow witch one. that's all i remember! I'm so gonna watch them tonight!

ME TOO! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol YAY!
I really like Sailor Moon S too. With the Sovereign of Silence. The last episodes of that series were my favourite episodes I think. I think I taped those episodes, I'm gonna check!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yay!!! Im already looking.....

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha, I just finished looking! I found my tapes! I'm gonna watch them tonight and see which episodes I have. Did you used to collect Sailor Moon cards too?! I have sooo many!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha, I just finished looking! I found my tapes! I'm gonna watch them tonight and see which episodes I have. Did you used to collect Sailor Moon cards too?! I have sooo many!

no *sigh*, but i do have accessories and stuff!!! Like when i was "smaller" I was sailor moon for halloween and I have tiaras, and scepters and stuff. lol. I also have the comic books...i collected them all!

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no *sigh*, but i do have accessories and stuff!!! Like when i was "smaller" I was sailor moon for halloween and I have tiaras, and scepters and stuff. lol. I also have the comic books...i collected them all!

I don't even think I knew there were sailor moon comics!! I don't have any of those! Ooo, and tiaras! I wish I had one when I was little! I used to make tiaras outa paper...not as cool. And sceptors too! I could never find any! I have 500 Sailor Moon cards and a bunch of Sailor Moon knick knacks, like puzzles and stuff. And 2 posters in my room! And I used to always draw Sailor Moon. I have tons of pictures!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't even think I knew there were sailor moon comics!! I don't have any of those! Ooo, and tiaras! I wish I had one when I was little! I used to make tiaras outa paper...not as cool. And sceptors too! I could never find any! I have 500 Sailor Moon cards and a bunch of Sailor Moon knick knacks, like puzzles and stuff. And 2 posters in my room! And I used to always draw Sailor Moon. I have tons of pictures!

MY GOD!!! I dont have any posters at all...but i do have printed pictures and stuff. I used to always draw it TOO!!!!! That is soooo cool!

Queen are the Champions

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL you have the things that I don't have and I have the things you don't! To be honest, I still draw Sailor Moon characters sometimes! I like drawing anime!

Posted: 22 Jul 06, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL you have the things that I don't have and I have the things you don't! To be honest, I still draw Sailor Moon characters sometimes! I like drawing anime!

Yah...lol!!!!!! I know, i still draw it too!!!