Forums > Queen - General Discussion > I'm so happy!

forum rss feed
Author

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 06, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My neighbor's friend's aunt played Johnny Depp's ex-wife in Secret Window!!!!! I KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!

I just had to tell people and no one else would listen so I'm telling all of you.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 06, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMFG!!! That is awesome!!! LOL. Hell, if i knew, i would tell the whole friggin world!

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jul 06, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oops, I it think I put this in the wrong section. I thought Iput it in the personal section. I'm in trouble.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
mercury_sparrow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 60 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 03:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh FUCK!
the jealousy is surging through me right now.
johnny depp is a SEX GOD
so weird, i was watching pirates of the carribbean and dying in awe of his hotness as captain jack just five minutes ago!!
=0
god, i love dead man's chest.
i want johnny depp.
seriously.
right now.
bring him to me.
lol
xx


The reason we're successful, darling? My overall charisma, of course- Freddie Mercury

This man is my God and Queen are my angels.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Johnny Depp.

Though Secret Window was a sort of weird movie.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
wembley86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

did you know that his first role in a movie was a nightmare on elm street. he died a very horrible death. but if you people havent seen this movie he was really young.


shannon sweet
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wembley86 wrote:

did you know that his first role in a movie was a nightmare on elm street. he died a very horrible death. but if you people havent seen this movie he was really young.


Really now? Were you just reading the Rolling Stone or something?

!


I'm so pissed I could spit.
wembley86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nope i have known that for a long time. i have seen the movie. infact i have it on tape. now i feel old. and i remember him on 21jump street too. and when he was engaged to winona ryder. i was 6 years old when i saw him in that movie.


shannon sweet
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wembley86 wrote:

did you know that his first role in a movie was a nightmare on elm street. he died a very horrible death. but if you people havent seen this movie he was really young.


Yes, I did know that. He also made a cameo appearance in "Freddie's Dead: Final Nightmare"
I really don't like that title.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
val 29467 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 425 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

johnny depppppp *drools


but you don't give me comfort and a man's gotta get it somewhere -brian may

i'll give you comfort brian XD
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wembley86 wrote:

nope i have known that for a long time. i have seen the movie. infact i have it on tape. now i feel old. and i remember him on 21jump street too. and when he was engaged to winona ryder. i was 6 years old when i saw him in that movie.


21 jump street was a TV show.

Better re-read that Rolling Stone article...

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah u think thats cool- check this out
I know someone whos friends with his friends' aunt whos uncle's, neices', brother has a friend who likes a girl in his school who's cousin's uncle said hi to brian may once...in PERSON!!!!
OMGZZzz!12!2ononeoneeon!!@@121


O M G
I JUST REALIZED-
this means i know Brian MAy!!!! like in personnnn!!!!
OMGZZZ Brian and me are like mad tight BIFFLEZZZ!!@!@!!@! 4 1Yf3!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
wembley86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 114 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i never read the rolling stone article.


shannon sweet
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jamie SureWould wrote:

yeah u think thats cool- check this out
I know someone whos friends with his friends' aunt whos uncle's, neices', brother has a friend who likes a girl in his school who's cousin's uncle said hi to brian may once...in PERSON!!!!
OMGZZzz!12!2ononeoneeon!!@@121


O M G
I JUST REALIZED-
this means i know Brian MAy!!!! like in personnnn!!!!
OMGZZZ Brian and me are like mad tight BIFFLEZZZ!!@!@!!@! 4 1Yf3!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111




LMFAO!!! My dad actually, knows a person, who is tight with Bri...

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 22:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF3333">MoreOfThatJazz wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

yeah u think thats cool- check this out
I know someone whos friends with his friends' aunt whos uncle's, neices', brother has a friend who likes a girl in his school who's cousin's uncle said hi to brian may once...in PERSON!!!!
OMGZZzz!12!2ononeoneeon!!@@121


O M G
I JUST REALIZED-
this means i know Brian MAy!!!! like in personnnn!!!!
OMGZZZ Brian and me are like mad tight BIFFLEZZZ!!@!@!!@! 4 1Yf3!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111




LMFAO!!! My dad actually, knows a person, who is tight with Bri...


No way! That is awesome, you lucky duck!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 06, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

<font color="FF3333">MoreOfThatJazz wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

yeah u think thats cool- check this out
I know someone whos friends with his friends' aunt whos uncle's, neices', brother has a friend who likes a girl in his school who's cousin's uncle said hi to brian may once...in PERSON!!!!
OMGZZzz!12!2ononeoneeon!!@@121


O M G
I JUST REALIZED-
this means i know Brian MAy!!!! like in personnnn!!!!
OMGZZZ Brian and me are like mad tight BIFFLEZZZ!!@!@!!@! 4 1Yf3!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111




LMFAO!!! My dad actually, knows a person, who is tight with Bri...


No way! That is awesome, you lucky duck!





Well...not really...because my dad isnt very close with that person...not close enough to get any autographs at least...DAMN!

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jul 06, 07:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF3333">MoreOfThatJazz wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

yeah u think thats cool- check this out
I know someone whos friends with his friends' aunt whos uncle's, neices', brother has a friend who likes a girl in his school who's cousin's uncle said hi to brian may once...in PERSON!!!!
OMGZZzz!12!2ononeoneeon!!@@121


O M G
I JUST REALIZED-
this means i know Brian MAy!!!! like in personnnn!!!!
OMGZZZ Brian and me are like mad tight BIFFLEZZZ!!@!@!!@! 4 1Yf3!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111




LMFAO!!! My dad actually, knows a person, who is tight with Bri...


yeah welll according to this- im tighter



One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1