Forums > Personal > Look at me, i'm soooo cuuuuuwte!!! ^.^

forum rss feed
Author

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 10:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14442

"sucky sucky 10 dorrah!" xD

EDIT: As Kelly IS actually a nice girl (and should post over here) i won't make jokes about her cuz that would be VERY lame of me as i have talked to her etc etc. :D *sigh* Short tempered Queenzoners...gotta hate em! xD


Killed by drones.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scream_for_reality wrote:

She sure is a cutie


Duuuude, she's like 14 and totally Breezah!!!! xD
She's a friend of Dennis. _O-


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still Thijs is right.. she's cute. But indeed, she's also Breezah.

I know her a bit from Queenforum.nl.


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal> Sasha wrote:

what's Breezah?


Well.. Breezah is the language spoken by the youth that drinks a lot of breezers (some kind of cider).

They appear here too from time to time.. You know, those people who can't type properly.

Btw.. isn't she related to Rick too?


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scream_for_reality wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

Scream_for_reality wrote:

She sure is a cutie


Duuuude, she's like 14 and totally Breezah!!!! xD
She's a friend of Dennis. _O-


I'm thinking in the future mate


You'll be too old for her in the future too. ;)



Killed by drones.
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She is definately NOT a Breezah! First of all, she hates those kind of drinks and second, she can for sure type properly. So nobody has the right to say that she is a Breezah.

No Martijn, we are not related. Although we love each other, yes. Maybe when the time is right ;-).

Why open a topic like this, Burak? I don't see the point. You are about 10 years older, so find somebody your own age. (Yes, I'm older too, but not THAT older). Get a life, please.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Breezer Ananas or not... (btw, with your thingy in her mouth, you cannot tell if she talks Breazah or not!)
Ten dollar is a major BARGAIN for this sucky sucky.
I'd pay double!
But then again, I understand I must be double her age...
(Which means that I could probably go for free! :-)))


The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick wrote:

She is definately NOT a Breezah! First of all, she hates those kind of drinks and second, she can for sure type properly. So nobody has the right to say that she is a Breezah.

No Martijn, we are not related. Although we love each other, yes. Maybe when the time is right ;-).

Why open a topic like this, Burak? I don't see the point. You are about 10 years older, so find somebody your own age. (Yes, I'm older too, but not THAT older). Get a life, please.


First of all, i'm not interested in her for obvious reasons. I saw her pic on the homepage and i recognised her pic. Just harmless fun.
You two are dating? Wow what a surprise...you two are made for eachother.


Killed by drones.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

Breezer Ananas or not... (btw, with your thingy in her mouth, you cannot tell if she talks Breazah or not!)
Ten dollar is a major BARGAIN for this sucky sucky.
I'd pay double!
But then again, I understand I must be double her age...
(Which means that I could probably go for free! :-)))


xD


Killed by drones.
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

Breezer Ananas or not... (btw, with your thingy in her mouth, you cannot tell if she talks Breazah or not!)
Ten dollar is a major BARGAIN for this sucky sucky.
I'd pay double!
But then again, I understand I must be double her age...
(Which means that I could probably go for free! :-)))


And the pepsi spittith outith all overith the keyboardith.

You owe me a new keyboard daaahhling.

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh Lisser, dear, what did I tell you?
No coke! With a Breezer ananas this would not have happened!

But okay; I'll come over and lick your keys clean personally! ;-)

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14442

EDIT: As Kelly IS actually a nice girl (and should post over here) i won't make jokes about her cuz that would be VERY lame of me as i have talked to her etc etc. :D *sigh* Short tempered Queenzoners...gotta hate em! xD

Yeah but, no but, yeah but; Dude, you do realise that with editing your post you make me look like a total pervert?!

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nothing wrong with being a total pervert :)


MY GOD spell it write.
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green><b></b>Je$$iLoVesQueen wrote:

wstüssyb... plz tell me thats not u in ur profile picture lol




LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jul 06, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good to see you're still alive William :D


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jul 06, 02:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14442

EDIT: As Kelly IS actually a nice girl (and should post over here) i won't make jokes about her cuz that would be VERY lame of me as i have talked to her etc etc. :D *sigh* Short tempered Queenzoners...gotta hate em! xD

Yeah but, no but, yeah but; Dude, you do realise that with editing your post you make me look like a total pervert?!


Nah dude...i am the bigger perv everyone knows that ;)


Killed by drones.
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14442

"sucky sucky 10 dorrah!" xD



The "L/R" mispronounciation is only attributed to the Japanese language, and not the languages of other Asian countries, as in the Japanese language there is no distinction between an "L" and an "R" sound. I do not believe that is very prevalent elsewhere. I may be mistaken.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerKing840 wrote:

wstüssyb wrote:

Nothing wrong with being a total pervert :)

I'm a total pervert. =D


And that's why I always throw pianos at you.


I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yogurt<br><font size=1>The Artist wrote:

<font color=lime>KillerKing840 wrote:

wstüssyb wrote:

Nothing wrong with being a total pervert :)

I'm a total pervert. =D


And that's why I always throw pianos at you.

You like throwing pianos. :)


-Things Have Changed For Me-
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=14442

"sucky sucky 10 dorrah!" xD



The "L/R" mispronounciation is only attributed to the Japanese language, and not the languages of other Asian countries, as in the Japanese language there is no distinction between an "L" and an "R" sound. I do not believe that is very prevalent elsewhere. I may be mistaken.


A little too dry and sciency for my taste but there u go...-.-'

It's just a friggin quote!


Killed by drones.