Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Jamie Moses new CD

forum rss feed
Author

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Aug 06, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In keeping with the tradition of riding on the coatails of Queen Jamie Moses new CD 'What Lies Ahead' is ready for release on August 8. And sadly a number of you will head over to you local HMV, like cattle hoping to hear a Queen riff or hear Brian and Roj. What a joke this guy is. Pulled off the scrap heep and now doing his own music.

BTW this post/thread is completely tongue in cheek. He can do whatever he wants to do, just like Paul Rodgers or Brian May or Roger Taylor etc.
See the poking fun target here http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=838526

sarah.m 33304 user not visiting Queenzone.com
sarah.m 33304
Rocker: 29 posts

Posted: 02 Aug 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For your info, tihs is not a 'Jamie Moses production', he just sings and plays guitar on this album for the writer, David Holland. See below...

"We've been Hiding in the studio during this surprisingly hot, sunny summer in London and are just about ready to release our new CD, What Lies Ahead.

We are very excited about the songs on the new CD and would like to give you an opportunity to listen to and comment on the CD's first track, Satellite. You will find it posted at our website www.hidinginpublic.com and on MySpace www.myspace.com/hidinginpublic . We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear from you.

You will notice a new look to our website. We have posted photos from the upcoming CD on it. The cover is being designed by the phenomenal Steve Bingham. We hope you enjoy his photography as much as we do.

We expect to pre-release the CD on 8 August, so stay tuned!

Cheers!

David Holland"

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 01:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jamie Moses sucks anyways, who cares? lol I haven't liked him since The Brian May band! I think Bri needs to find a replacement that can play alot better and who takes a shower at least once a month. Sorry Jamie. :)

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He doesnt suck, why do you think Brian & Roger wanted him in the band? And I think they know a little more about who is and isnt a good guitar player than you do.

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P.S - He does shower, what a stupid comment to make.

thomasquinn 32989 user is on Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Jamie Moses sucks anyways, who cares? lol I haven't liked him since The Brian May band! I think Bri needs to find a replacement that can play alot better and who takes a shower at least once a month. Sorry Jamie. :)

I'll just add this to the list of evidence for your complete and utter ignorance.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

I'll just add this to the list of evidence for your complete and utter ignorance.

And i will add that it was a fucking joke, and you can stick that retarded list in your ass, twit. I know Jamie on a business level asshole. That's why i said "Sorry Jamie" at the end with a :) Get off your FAKE high horse there ThomasQueen

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who are you? Coz if you know Jamie I should know you too...

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SarahB wrote:

What kind of question is that? lol I am not going to expose myself personally on the internet, come on. :)

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 02:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SarahB wrote:

And i SERIOUSLY doubt that you know everyone that Jamie does business with! lol

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny, I should as I'm his girlfriend...

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So come on... who are you?!!! And IF you know Jamie well enough you'd know I'm not lying as I havent disguised my name!!! ;)

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

...I am not going to expose myself...

There's a relief :D

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SarahB wrote:

Funny, I should as I'm his girlfriend...

Hahaha sure, whats his nickname that he got in middle school?

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

teleman wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

...I am not going to expose myself...

There's a relief :D

Not in that way! lol

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wake up with him and his tatoo'd ass every morning, thats my proof! But I'm not surprised you dont believe me, I didn't expect you too, but like I said, if you do 'know him', you'd either know me or know of me! I can't think what business connection you'd have with him in the States, unless you work for Fender, VHT etc or are a Musicain or in Crew/Production...? Unfortunately I didn't get out to any of the US shows as I moved us into our new house in March while he was on tour.

Incidently, he went to several schools in America and Japan as his Dad was in the American Air Force. He was known as Jimmy or Jim most of his school life if that helps at all?! I am also in most of the photos of his surprise 50th birthday party (on his website) which i threw for him last year at Chiddingfold in August (the stress nearly killed me organising it, but it was a great night and well worth it!) including a rather embarrasing, albeit funny one of me on the bucking bronco! ;-) Also I have a profile on his yahoo group http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jamie_Moses/
I like to read about what's going on and what people are saying, it's interesting, I couldn't not take an active interest in what he does. And I'm incredibly proud of him getting the Queen gig.

I've got nothing against you, honest, I'm just standing up for my man! But hey, everyone likes different guitarists for their different styles, there are guitarists styles I'm not too keen on and others I really like, each to their own. Bri likes Jamie's playing and that's one of the reasons why he's playing with them.

Take care,

Sarah

P.S - No exposing yourself, you'll scare the ladies away!

KellyQ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Sarah. Ha ha I thought that was you posting on here! How are you hun? Are you going to the Red Sox gig on the 8th? Is Spike doing it?

Love Kelly x

sarah.m 33304

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hiya Kelly,

Yes... it's little old me!!!

Yeah I'll be there, I'll be getting there early with Jamie as I've got to set up my stall and it's silly taking 2 cars (Jane said I could sell my jewellery there and with any luck I'll have the new HIP CD too). I expect we'll be there from late afternoon, come and meet me for a drink before if you want, I'll only be kicking around getting bored while they're doing sound check.

Yeah Spike's doing it, so is Stroudy & John.

You've got my number havent you?

Sarah

KellyQ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shall I give you a buzz when I get there?? xx

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SarahB - you have to ignore some of the idiots here on this board. I think Jamie is a really cool and honest guy and I would be really sad to see Brian playing without his support. Also Jamie doesn't talk so much about his playing with Queen - unlike Spike who was the first to call himself a "5th Queen member". That's why I respect Jamie more.