Forums > Personal > Would you have been a Nazi?

forum rss feed
Author

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test To me, what's most frightening about the horrors of World War II is that many Germans sat idly by, while their leaders stomped all over Europe and slaughtered innocent people. There was no excuse then, as there would be no excuse now.

Amazingly, the German people embraced their ridiculous Fuehrer, or at the very least, they accepted him. It was cool and patriotic to support Hitler. (A little close-minded, though.)

So, please take my test. It will measure how blindly patriotic you are, how susceptible to brainwashing you are, and how cunning you are, and then, by applying your attitudes and beliefs in zee German context, determine whether you'd have been a Nazi, or at least looked the other way.

I don't know about you, but I take solace from the fact that Germany was split in half, never to be reunited again.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17675020579094199926

My results:
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Killed by drones.
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I took the whole test but at the end it said they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Poo

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I took the whole test but at the end it said they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Poo

That means you would've been Adolf Hitler. Congratulations.

M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Poo

That means you would've been Adolf Hitler. Congratulations.

LMAO!!!!

Well, I must say that I'm not surprised

...End of the Beginning...

My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker

A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 10:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hm, I set myself and Lisser up for that one. So sorry, Lisser :( I'll go back to the Serious Discussion area and stop stirring things up here.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, oh, oh! Yesterday, when I caught up on my reading, I finished reading a book called The Wave, and it has to do with this.. It shows how a school "experiment" went too far, and the whole school ended up with a group called The Wave, like the Nazis. It shows how easily it could all happen again, and how history could really repeat itself. Excellent read! :D

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

FUCK YOU FUCKING NAZIS!!!

Life Is A Bitch...

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The Foot Soldier
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs."

Woops..

Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Achtung! You are 61% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic

woops :o/

You scored higher than 90% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 27% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 41% on patriotic

Yeah well I knew it. nazis SUCK but I am patriotic. and brainwashworthy.
The only thing is, I don't believe in being mean!! VERY important! :)

peace

"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Hm, I set myself and Lisser up for that one. So sorry, Lisser :( I'll go back to the Serious Discussion area and stop stirring things up here.

Trust me honey buns, it is no big deal. :)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Oh, oh, oh! Yesterday, when I caught up on my reading, I finished reading a book called The Wave, and it has to do with this.. It shows how a school "experiment" went too far, and the whole school ended up with a group called The Wave, like the Nazis. It shows how easily it could all happen again, and how history could really repeat itself. Excellent read! :D

hey I've seen the movie! fascinating and scary.

"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh no. I got the Everyday German!

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Carol! the Musical

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dances With Freddie wrote:

There's a movie? :0

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ME TOO! I READ THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dances With Freddie wrote:

There's a movie? :0

yep! I watched it and read it.

Carol! the Musical

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was required to read it cause I'm gonna take advance history in 8th grade ( big no-no, cause I know shit about history ). o_0 I thought it'd be so boring at first, but I liked it!

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was required to read it cause I'm gonna take advance history in 8th grade ( big no-no, cause I know shit about history ). o_0 I thought it'd be so boring at first, but I liked it!

OOOH! 8th grade sucked for me! lol..but for some reason, going over the Nazi topic is interesting to me!

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">LetMeEntertainYou wrote:

OOOH! 8th grade sucked for me! lol..but for some reason, going over the Nazi topic is interesting to me!

same here! im actually good friends iwth a hollocaust survivor. she goes around and speaks about her experiences. i belive she is the strongest person ive ever met. i havent spoken to her in a while.

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country

was mine

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

chtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 59% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

MY GOD spell it write.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 03 Aug 06, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im not NAZI, Im US Army

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php