Forums > Personal > Any Queen fan's/ QZ members from OHIO??

forum rss feed
Author

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish to know of the QZoner's here that live in Ohio. Please tell me what city you live in, in Ohio, so for you spammers that think they have to start posting here even though they don't live in Ohio, don't!

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come on Ladies and Gents, i mean well i promise. lol

Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have lived in Ohio all my life. Northfield here! Around 25 miles from the city of Cleveland.

:-)


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Janet wrote:

I have lived in Ohio all my life. Northfield here! Around 25 miles from the city of Cleveland.

:-)


Cool, maybe if we can get enough Ohioian Queen fans we could have some kind of Queen party? We just need to have more Ohio fans post here! :)

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scream_for_reality wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Janet wrote:

I have lived in Ohio all my life. Northfield here! Around 25 miles from the city of Cleveland.

:-)


Cool, maybe if we can get enough Ohioian Queen fans we could have some kind of Queen party? We just need to have more Ohio fans post here! :)


Does it help if I pretend to be from Ohio? :P


Lol, Sure! Only if you can fly over here to join the party? I will pay half? lol

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I live ten minutes south of Cincinnati. Shay lives in Cincinnati and I've met him personally. Haystacks lives in a suburb of Cincinnati also. I'll be glad to meet up!! Ohio is a pretty big state though so it'll be hard to get everyone together without having to drive very far. For example, Janet lives about four hours from me.....I'd still looooooove to meet her. :)

What part of Ohio are you in?


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I live ten minutes south of Cincinnati. Shay lives in Cincinnati and I've met him personally. Haystacks lives in a suburb of Cincinnati also. I'll be glad to meet up!! Ohio is a pretty big state though so it'll be hard to get everyone together without having to drive very far. For example, Janet lives about four hours from me.....I'd still looooooove to meet her. :)

What part of Ohio are you in?


YAY!! lol Anyways. lol I am in Central Ohio near Columbus. I am sure we could come up with a way to have this party in a way that No-body has to drive too far. Anyways Cinci & Cleve. are only a couple maybe 3 hours from me, so it doesn't matter to me where. I would rather go to Cinci if it was up to me, i just hate travelling to Cleve. Nothing bad about Cleve, i just don't like driving there, i dunno why. :) Hopefully we get more repsonses on this so that it can be a bigger party. And only if it is 5 or 6 of us, do you guys still want to do it? I wouldn't mind at all.

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I live ten minutes south of Cincinnati. Shay lives in Cincinnati and I've met him personally. Haystacks lives in a suburb of Cincinnati also. I'll be glad to meet up!! Ohio is a pretty big state though so it'll be hard to get everyone together without having to drive very far. For example, Janet lives about four hours from me.....I'd still looooooove to meet her. :)

What part of Ohio are you in?


I just looked at your profile pic, i think i have met you LISSER! :) Maybe at a convention or something else? lol

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I live ten minutes south of Cincinnati. Shay lives in Cincinnati and I've met him personally. Haystacks lives in a suburb of Cincinnati also. I'll be glad to meet up!! Ohio is a pretty big state though so it'll be hard to get everyone together without having to drive very far. For example, Janet lives about four hours from me.....I'd still looooooove to meet her. :)

What part of Ohio are you in?


I just looked at your profile pic, i think i have met you LISSER! :) Maybe at a convention or something else? lol


Really? I've never been to a Queen convention but I went to the NJ and Jacksonville Queen + PR concerts. Both times I met up with Erin and Pieter (poor them). I'm sure if I saw a pic of you then I'd be able to tell you if I met you. It's hard to say with out knowing your name. tee hee!!!

Of course if we do organize a meet up, I'd rather it be in or near Cincinnati since it'll be closer to me but I'm willing to travel a bit. I'll definitely be up for a QZ Ohio meet up. Let me know when and where!


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I live ten minutes south of Cincinnati. Shay lives in Cincinnati and I've met him personally. Haystacks lives in a suburb of Cincinnati also. I'll be glad to meet up!! Ohio is a pretty big state though so it'll be hard to get everyone together without having to drive very far. For example, Janet lives about four hours from me.....I'd still looooooove to meet her. :)

What part of Ohio are you in?


I just looked at your profile pic, i think i have met you LISSER! :) Maybe at a convention or something else? lol


Really? I've never been to a Queen convention but I went to the NJ and Jacksonville Queen + PR concerts. Both times I met up with Erin and Pieter (poor them). I'm sure if I saw a pic of you then I'd be able to tell you if I met you. It's hard to say with out knowing your name. tee hee!!!

Of course if we do organize a meet up, I'd rather it be in or near Cincinnati since it'll be closer to me but I'm willing to travel a bit. I'll definitely be up for a QZ Ohio meet up. Let me know when and where!


hehehee i didn't go to the NJ or the Jacksonville concerts. :( If you want to give me your email addy i will email you and talk about it more, but i had to cover my email here because of stupid spammers. :) But anyways, i am very very interested in having the Queen party/get together! Once we can have more ppl here to agree to come, i can talk to all of you and decide when and where. Sound good?

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can someone contact Shay, Haystacks, and Janet? I would love for them to be there also! I will bring lots of Queen rarities to share with ONLY the group. But this should prolly remain an Adults only party though, imo. I don't want to drag my children along, plus i don't know if anyone else is drinking?? lol We need to talk about what is going to go on exactly. :)

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ohio....blah...thats where all the Michigan rejects go...go blue! :)


MY GOD spell it write.
MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

Ohio....blah...thats where all the Michigan rejects go...go blue! :)


If you are not in Ohio then don't repsond here, we are trying to organise something here. And most of Ohio are NOT from Michigan. Nice try though.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 03:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Can someone contact Shay, Haystacks, and Janet? I would love for them to be there also! I will bring lots of Queen rarities to share with ONLY the group. But this should prolly remain an Adults only party though, imo. I don't want to drag my children along, plus i don't know if anyone else is drinking?? lol We need to talk about what is going to go on exactly. :)


I have Shay on my ICQ but I never see him online. I had his cell phone number but my son dropped that cell phone in the bath tub so it doesn't exist anymore. I don't have his phone number anymore. Haystacks should see this topic fairly soon and will post. Janet has seen it too and will probably post again.

I hide my email address on here too I think. Hell I don't know. Just let me know where and when and I'll see if I can make it.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is already a Queen party going on in Ohio this year - it's called Breakthru 2006, the North American Queen Convention :-P


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob! How're things?


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Dan, not too bad thanks. Visiting my brother this weekend for his birthday.


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 05:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bob The Shrek wrote:

There is already a Queen party going on in Ohio this year - it's called Breakthru 2006, the North American Queen Convention :-P


Yes i knew that, but sometimes a smaller gathering just for Ohioans is better. I would rather do a smaller gathering so that all of us Ohioans can get to know one another in a more relaxed environment. What date is the convention? Guests?

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Can someone contact Shay, Haystacks, and Janet? I would love for them to be there also! I will bring lots of Queen rarities to share with ONLY the group. But this should prolly remain an Adults only party though, imo. I don't want to drag my children along, plus i don't know if anyone else is drinking?? lol We need to talk about what is going to go on exactly. :)


I have Shay on my ICQ but I never see him online. I had his cell phone number but my son dropped that cell phone in the bath tub so it doesn't exist anymore. I don't have his phone number anymore. Haystacks should see this topic fairly soon and will post. Janet has seen it too and will probably post again.

I hide my email address on here too I think. Hell I don't know. Just let me know where and when and I'll see if I can make it.


lol Hopefully we can get more ppl to join us? What kind of environment would you prefer? Or is there anyone who could donate their home for this party? lol I am more than willing to host at my home, no prob, but i don't know if everyone will be up to the drive! lol We will need a place that has decent Audio/Visual equipment for dvd's and cd's, or VHS ? lol Who all drinks? Who smokes? Snacks? ect. I would really appreciate if you could help Lisser? :)

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scream_for_reality wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Bob The Shrek wrote:

There is already a Queen party going on in Ohio this year - it's called Breakthru 2006, the North American Queen Convention :-P


Yes i knew that, but sometimes a smaller gathering just for Ohioans is better. I would rather do a smaller gathering so that all of us Ohioans can get to know one another in a more relaxed environment. What date is the convention? Guests?


Shouldn't it be like 6 am where you live now :P


Yeah, getting ready for work. :)