Forums > Personal > Past Threads

forum rss feed
Author

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Quite a while ago someone posted a website in which you could search past subjects/threads from websites including this one.
Does anyone know of any? Or does anyone know how you can access past threads more than a few months old?

Thanks in advance!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's the one! Thanks alot :D

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shame the 'WayBack Machine' can't show any threads from around 2005.
It has half of 2005 but when you click on one of the links it gives the forum in 2004.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you want to see threads from the past, go to www.queenzone.com/queen/forum and click on search. You'll probably have to input the person's name, but it generally comes up with their whole post history going back to at least 2003.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The old one works for me if I put a user's name in. Well, it worked for my name, so if you want to see my illustrious posting history...

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You also can search over Google. Just type "Queenzone" after the words you're searching for - and here it is. (Example, "The Great Pretender Queenzone"... Let's try!)