Forums > Queen - General Discussion > My belief is that Freddie was BISEXUAL

forum rss feed
Author

wesker1287 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now I'm not here to flame, and I certainly don't care what sexual orientation Freddie was, but my research has led me to form the opinion that Freddie was infact BIsexual and not Homosexual. Now I know he had a lot of male lovers, and after Mary Austin, they were mostly men, but the whole Barbara Valentin bit comes to mind, why would he all of a sudden go for a woman if he was gay? Well, simply, he wouldn't. So in my humble opinion, Freddie Mercury(spelled correctly:)) was Bisexual. That is all.

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And...how would we ever know, the man is dead.

MY GOD spell it write.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha.

i_still_love_you user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 25 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh wow

"The one thing that keeps me going is that I laugh at myself" ~Freddie~
BRYCE THE TROLL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well we know that he had relationships w/ both men and women therefore he must be bisexual

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 04 Aug 06, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie had male lovers!?

:-O

Bambi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 316 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bAB'S WAS HIS FRIEND ONLY SHE HUNG OUT WITH HIM, THEN ENDED UP SCREWING HIM OVER BY BLABBING SOMETHING TO THE PRESS, AFTER THAT fREDDIE SHUNNED HER, ANYONE WHO SCREWED HIM OVER OR BETRAYED HIM AND HIS TRUST WERE NO MORE HIS FRIEND. BUT BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY ...LOL

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 01:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He was gay and the letterbox. End of story.

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wesker1287 wrote:

Now I'm not here to flame, and I certainly don't care what sexual orientation Freddie was, but my research has led me to form the opinion that Freddie was infact BIsexual and not Homosexual. Now I know he had a lot of male lovers, and after Mary Austin, they were mostly men, but the whole Barbara Valentin bit comes to mind, why would he all of a sudden go for a woman if he was gay? Well, simply, he wouldn't. So in my humble opinion, Freddie Mercury(spelled correctly:)) was Bisexual. That is all.

What kind of research would that be? The horizontal kind?

bas asselbergs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 212 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My belief is that Freddie was: a genius, a warm and caring, loving and giving person, the very best of all entertainers who ever walk(ed) the face of the earth (past, present and future), a unique and versatile and brilliant composer, a one off, extraordinary, and a man who respected others, no matter what (unless they deserved differently --. death on two legs), and without a shadow of a doubt he also was the best singer and greatest voice of all times. I believe that this Queenzone is about all of THIS. NOT about what he did or didn't do, was or wasn't. Talking about this man this way, is in my humble opinion totally respectless and not important at all. If you can't find other topics to write about, please go bore yourselves and others on msn or something like that. Become a webcam-slut and show the world what you are made of! Freddie was a private man, so please let him remain a private man, even after life. About the so called "Freddie on the toilet" and the "Roger and Debbie" (or who else ever) films, i feel the same about that too. Queen and its members, their music and all they have acchieved is what we are supposed to talk about in this forum. NOT all this crap and made-up-stories. If you concider yourself a Queenfan, then please start showing some respect for the men and the band that you claim to be a fan of. If you can't even do something as simple as that, Then please stay away. It is spoiling my pleasure and fun being a Queenfan. Freddie, Brian, Roger, John and therefor Queen, were only about quality. I think that we -the fans- should return to them what they have given us all these years (and still do): quality fan behaviour. And this topic, and many others, show exactly the opposite, as far as i'm concerned. Grow up, get a life, and try again when you can be a serious and respectful fan again (or for the first time).
amen.

lifelong loyal and dedicated Queenfan.
BRYCE THE TROLL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 313 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he's right it doesn't matter what freddie's sexual orintaion was

and quite franly it's none of our busyness

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he was heterosexuell and hated gay men...

*lol*

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As much as we fans would like to say the music matters most and sexuality doesn't matter, unfortunately, in pop culture, it's the one thing that can make you or break you. And that's surely the reason why Freddie never outright said he was gay... especially in the earlier years. As soon as North America realized he was gay for sure, Queen were never really a huge force in the mainstream again. This is the reason why 99% of people over here don't take Queen seriously, and just recognize a few songs as being by "that gay band".

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok Guys take it easy all them are or were gays !!!

Happy to know that!!!

:-P

"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
q-_-p user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 239 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wesker1287

Another fucking gobshite. Don't know why I am wasting my time commenting about you, but I really have to say, you are a fucking complete waste of space and deserve a fucking lynching for the shit that you have posted here. Get a life you fucking saddo.

Liverpool Arena, 17th October 2008: Lovely stuff!

Manchester MEN, 4th May 2005: F*cking superb.

wesker1287 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 21:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't understand why Ihave to take so much heat when i said outright i'm not here to flame anybody. Also , Iwas just posting my personal "opnion", and this is America(where I am anyway) and I do believe my opinion is protected under the first amendment.

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"sir" once again proved how much of an idiot you are. Queen are very respected in the US, and freddie gayness had nothing to do with queens waning popularity in the states. It had to do with changing of musical styles. most true queen fans know this.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mike hunt wrote:

"sir" once again proved how much of an idiot you are. Queen are very respected in the US, and freddie gayness had nothing to do with queens waning popularity in the states. It had to do with changing of musical styles. most true queen fans know this.

Well I live in America and every time I mention Queen someone says, "Isn't that the dead gay guy?" So I don't know how respected they really are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2770 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"seven sea of rye" your 13 years of age, what do you know?...I was actually alive and remember what people were saying in 1982 when Hot space came out. Not respected in America?...well, their in the rock and roll hall of fame/songwriters hall of fame. A star on hollywood walk/Vhl rock honors hall of fame, and they also have over a dozen top 40 hits, including rock mainstays like tie your mother down/keep yourself alive. again, "for the little kids on queenzone," the gay thing had nothing to do with queen's wnaing popularity in the 80's.

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 01:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

mike hunt wrote:

Well I live in America and every time I mention Queen someone says, "Isn't that the dead gay guy?" So I don't know how respected they really are here.

OH MY GOD!!!! THATS WHAT EVERYONE SAYS WHEN I MENTION QUEEN!! FREDDIE SHOULD BE REMEMBERED FOR SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST AIDS! :( ESPECIALLY HERE IN THE STATES!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future