Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Roger Taylor is dead

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know many of you might have reacted in... certain ways because of the topic name, but... it's true.

The REAL Roger Taylor is dead.

Roger Meddows-Taylor died back in 1976, and was replaced by a lookalike named Rojiru Tairoru, a Japanese dockworker who just happened to be at the right place at the right time. There's a whole bunch of evidence to support this theory.

I do not yet possess the complete list, but here's a few:

1. The Roger Taylor we know today looks much older than the pre '76 Roger Taylor, doesn't he? Well, of course, because he's NOT Roger Taylor. An imposter, simply. A different man.

2. The pre '76 Roger had long hair. What about "Roger" today? Exactly, he has SHORT HAIR! Another piece of evidence that points to that Roger Taylor died and was replaced by a lookalike in the mid seventies.

3. Roger Taylor was actually homosexual, while the lookalike is straight. That is why "Roger Taylor" today has produced children.

4. Roger Taylor was actually a FEMALE, which the current "Roger" obviously isn't. Or is he? No, probably not.

5...? Feel free to complete the list.

Oh, I almost forgot. Roger died in the classic car crash, of course.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/multimedia/pictures/images/Roger_Taylor/231120033502.jpg

^ Roijiru, the imposter.

But please do carry on, complete the list, my dears!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another reason: post-Races period doesn't have as many falsettos and they're almost never even nearly as high as the ones pre-News.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

add the things I said

I had the fucking idea ¬¬

...End of the Beginning...

My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker

A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dead-well i never------next thing you will tell me elvis is dead as well-and lennon-and-orbison-and -ramone-when we all know that realy left and joined the spice girls lol lol lol-more malt please

SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

I know many of you might have reacted in... certain ways because of the topic name, but... it's true.

Roger Meddows-Taylor died back in 1976, and was replaced by a lookalike named Rojiru Tairoru, a Japanese dockworker who just happened to be at the right place at the right time. There's a whole bunch of evidence to support this theory.

1. The Roger Taylor we know today looks much older than the pre '76 Roger Taylor, doesn't he? Well, of course, because he's NOT Roger Taylor. An imposter, simply. A different man.

2. The pre '76 Roger had long hair. What about "Roger" today? Exactly, he has SHORT HAIR! Another piece of evidence that points to that Roger Taylor died and was replaced by a lookalike in the mid seventies.

3. Roger Taylor was actually homosexual, while the lookalike is straight. That is why "Roger Taylor" today has produced children.

4. Roger Taylor was actually a FEMALE, which the current "Roger" obviously isn't. Or is he? No, probably not.

What, was he in the same car as the real Paul McCartney? :p

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this is what happens when brian may in south america takes ages to burn lol-time to get pissed and answer silly threads lol-even more malt please lol

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

not in the car with mcartney--was with cozy powells car?

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in fact they were both in the back seat with a hooker and a robot was driving and his batterys ran out-hit the central reservation and turned over-but they both got out-only to be hit by john deacons tour bus----and good old john said-----------fuck you my mike was on all the time lol lol lol

q-_-p user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 239 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(I have tried to restrain myself but...)

Without having to read that pile of shit you just typed via that sticky, cum-covered keyboard of yours, I really hope that you die soon, resulting in nobody giving a shit about your pointless life that you have lived.

You, my fellow specimen, are a fucking complete waste of air and skin. Fuck off and die you pathetic twat.

Liverpool Arena, 17th October 2008: Lovely stuff!

Manchester MEN, 4th May 2005: F*cking superb.

DeeEmm user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 166 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Sheer Heart Attack", "All Dead, All Dead" "...so honey, spread your wings and fly away..." "Who Needs You" "It's Late" "My Melancholy Blues" ...

It all makes sense now!

Queen rocks!
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 21:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bas asselbergs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 212 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that bus in wich John Deacon was driving...was that a Volvo by any chance?

lifelong loyal and dedicated Queenfan.
star user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts

Posted: 05 Aug 06, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What kind of bastard!!!! you're stupid, PLEASE STOP this kind of discussion,.

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"If You Can't Beat Them" "Dead On Time" "Leaving Home Ain't Easy" "Don't Stop Me Now" (written about the speed and the thrill of the ride before the accident) ... "Dragon Attack" (the other car had a Dragon sticker on it) "Another One Bites the Dust" "Don't Try Suicide" "Sail Away Sweet Sister" (as Roger was a girl) ... "Friends Will Be Friends" (written in memory of Taylor) "Who Wants To Live Forever" ... "Innuendo" (clearly pointing out the hidden messages about his death) "Headlong" (...and you're rushing headlong, OUT OF CONTROL, and you think you're SO STRONG) "I Can't Live With You" "Don't Try So Hard" "Ride The Wild Wind" (also about the ride) "All God's People" "The Hitman" (Roger used drumsticks to HIT drums) and, finally, "The Show Must Go On" - even after Roger's death, Freddie's ailment, and Brian's drug addiction.

Amen.

Queen rocks!
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 01:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Noooooooooooooooo! Please tell me it aint so!!!!!
(sarcasm)

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The original working title of that song was "No-One But You Two".

Queen rocks!
alucard2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in fact all died in 76 and were changed by imposters, by perfect clones, je je je, fence madness…

La_Pazza_e_Qua user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LMAO hahahahahahahahaha funny O_o

Let The Sunshine In
val 29467 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yawn... those stories sound an awful lot like those about Paul McCartney, don't they? Ah well, some people just don't have anything good to do with their lives

but you don't give me comfort and a man's gotta get it somewhere -brian may

i'll give you comfort brian XD