Forums > Personal > One Year Today :)

forum rss feed
Author

..Aymz.. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wooo i've been on QZ for a year today, i went on the old site and saw my register date and realised. Although i don't post a lot as i used to, i still check up on the site, and post replies occasionally, and i talk to quite a few of the people from here. So hello if you talk to me and are reading this.. Erm..i just thought i'd say..

Thanks!

x..

By the way, does anyone know if 'Hard Rocker' still posts here? If she does or if anyone knows let me know please! Thanks..

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope I can last that long.

..Aymz.. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ohh. Thats a shame. I used to talk to her all the time on the chatroom, and we kind of lost contact. I hope she's doing ok..

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scream_for_reality wrote:

..Aymz.. wrote:

Wooo i've been on QZ for a year today, i went on the old site and saw my register date and realised. Although i don't post a lot as i used to, i still check up on the site, and post replies occasionally, and i talk to quite a few of the people from here. So hello if you talk to me and are reading this.. Erm..i just thought i'd say..

Thanks!

x..

By the way, does anyone know if 'Hard Rocker' still posts here? If she does or if anyone knows let me know please! Thanks..

Tiffany stopped posting ages ago.. which I think I've should've done as well

I remember Tiffany!!!! She's awesome! =)