Forums > Personal > What happened to the...

forum rss feed
Author

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Where's Fidel" thread? As I left there was an interesting conversation going on. Did somebody spam it and get it deleted?


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, if it was started by Marial, Alex, Sasha, Raf or Thijs then it will have been deleted..

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, it was started by Mari..


-Things Have Changed For Me-
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 21:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

"Where's Fidel" thread? As I left there was an interesting conversation going on. Did somebody spam it and get it deleted?


Yeah, I know; I was hitting a good understanding with YSM and Lisser


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
thomasquinn 32989 user is on Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=000000>?Poppy? wrote:

Well, if it was started by Marial, Alex, Sasha, Raf or Thijs then it will have been deleted..


...have I missed something?


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have. Marial, Alex, and the others decided they would spam the board to retaliate against the teens spamming the board. I know that they all wanted to be deleted after that, but I don't know for sure if YV did or not.


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

You have. Marial, Alex, and the others decided they would spam the board to retaliate against the teens spamming the board. I know that they all wanted to be deleted after that, but I don't know for sure if YV did or not.


The really short version of the story my boy...
their accounts were deleted, yes.


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

Dan Corson wrote:

You have. Marial, Alex, and the others decided they would spam the board to retaliate against the teens spamming the board. I know that they all wanted to be deleted after that, but I don't know for sure if YV did or not.


The really short version of the story my boy...
their accounts were deleted, yes.


Were? They are back already? Hopefully!


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

Dan Corson wrote:

You have. Marial, Alex, and the others decided they would spam the board to retaliate against the teens spamming the board. I know that they all wanted to be deleted after that, but I don't know for sure if YV did or not.


The really short version of the story my boy...
their accounts were deleted, yes.


Were? They are back already? Hopefully!

Sadly no. This board lost it's most colorful characters. :(


Killed by drones.
thomasquinn 32989 user is on Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Time for revolt, if you aske me...


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a lot of blood?


2+2=5
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

Dan Corson wrote:

You have. Marial, Alex, and the others decided they would spam the board to retaliate against the teens spamming the board. I know that they all wanted to be deleted after that, but I don't know for sure if YV did or not.


The really short version of the story my boy...
their accounts were deleted, yes.


Were? They are back already? Hopefully!

Sadly no. This board lost it's most colorful characters. :(


We'll get them back!! This board needs them!


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Time for revolt, if you aske me...


If you leave? Yes.


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Btw Bu.. you've got mail!


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dbl post.. sorry


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

u wanna make me jealous with burak, tijn? hehe xD


2+2=5
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 09:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

u wanna make me jealous with burak, tijn? hehe xD


Piss off Sonia. Don't start with me again.


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

u wanna make me jealous with burak, tijn? hehe xD


Life isn't a game Sonia... All I want is people around me who do respect me. That's why I sent him an e-mail.


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

u wanna make me jealous with burak, tijn? hehe xD


Life isn't a game Sonia... All I want is people around me who do respect me. That's why I sent him an e-mail.


get over it tijn... I told u I'd still talk to you if you stopped with the drama. I'm not in the mood for it right now, my life is too good right now to ruin it with stupid internet fights/drama which have no point anyway. Please leave me alone. If you don't have anything constructive to say, please shut up.


2+2=5
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

<b><font color=000000>?Poppy? wrote:

Well, if it was started by Marial, Alex, Sasha, Raf or Thijs then it will have been deleted..


...have I missed something?

Yes.