Forums > Personal > Well...

forum rss feed
Author

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It seems Barbara deleted me by mistake (or maybe not really by mistake...?) when deleting Sasha, Alex, Mari and Thijs, who actually wanted to be deleted.

She told me I could come back if I wanted, and well, I'm here.

Now, there's just one thing I want to know...

Is there ANY way to recover my threads on the Sharing the Music/Announce section, as I wasn't "meant" to be banned? My Announces there were a result of lots of time spent uploading stuff, I'd like to see them back there. :-
Raf


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You should of stayed in the darkness...


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome back Raf. . . . lol.

I hope you do recover those back. =]

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf_840 wrote:

It seems Barbara deleted me by mistake (or maybe not really by mistake...?) when deleting Sasha, Alex, Mari and Thijs, who actually wanted to be deleted.

She told me I could come back if I wanted, and well, I'm here.

Now, there's just one thing I want to know...

Is there ANY way to recover my threads on the Sharing the Music/Announce section, as I wasn't "meant" to be banned? My Announces there were a result of lots of time spent uploading stuff, I'd like to see them back there. :-
Raf

Yay, I'm glad you came back!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

why were their accounts deleted?

They asked for them to be deleted and after a lot of ...persuasion, they were.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf_840 wrote:



Is there ANY way to recover my threads on the Sharing the Music/Announce section, as I wasn't "meant" to be banned? My Announces there were a result of lots of time spent uploading stuff, I'd like to see them back there.


Oooooooooooooh, that sucks...



That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf_840 wrote:



Now, there's just one thing I want to know...

Is there ANY way to recover my threads on the Sharing the Music/Announce section, as I wasn't "meant" to be banned? My Announces there were a result of lots of time spent uploading stuff, I'd like to see them back there. :-
Raf


You could try archives.org

it has archived webpages


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cheers, it took me about 5 minutes when I knew what I had to do.

It's a bit long, but so was your post ;-)
The link to the thread is:

http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D764206&btnG=Google+Search

Sorry, it's a bit outdated, but it's something to work from. I updated whatever posts I could of yours with the rapidshare links in them.

MOST RECENT UPDATES:
- July 20, 2006 - Munich'79 (Music Box) MPEG by pavelgordeev
- July 21, 2006 - Killer Queen documentary VCD by pavelgordeev
- July 29, 2006 - Vienna 2005 DVD by Shawy

This topic is a "compilation" with videos on Rapidshare. You'll find from a small 15-minutes-long Real file to complete DVDs.

There are some legendary videos here, such as Hammersmith'75, Hyde Park'76, Houston'77, Argentina'81, Knebworth'86... Have fun, all you torrent-haters! :)

Here are a few programs you might need:

WinZip 8.1 or higher: http://www.winzip.com (to extract split files)
WinRAR: http://www.rarlab.com (to extract split files)
RealOne player: http://www.real.com (to play some videos uploaded by Winding123)
DivX player: http://www.divx.com (if the DivX file doesn't work on your favorite media player, you probably don't have the proper codec, so download this good player)

Also make sure you have Windows Media Player (a recent version, of course), PowerDVD or any other good MPEG/VCD/DVD player, to enjoy the best videos available here. :-)
I use PowerDVD to play MPG/VCD/DVD files, RealOne to play Real files, Windows Media Player to play AVI/DivX files and WinRAR to extract the files.

Here are the videos:

DivX files:

Brussels-Rotterdam 1979 (by Frank39)
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=817593

Brian May on Jay Leno 1993 (by BrianM):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=792200

Pavarotti&Friends 2003 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=695519

XviD:
Brian May - Guitar Expo'92 (by Sebastian Mercury):
http://queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=796375

ASF video files:

Houston'77 (by Sebastian Mercury):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=829294

Real Video files:

Uniondale'77 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=707850

Houston'77 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=699443

Amsterdam'02 - Queen's Day (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=706047

MPEG/VCD files:

Japan'75 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D784947&btnG=Google+Search

Hammersmith'75 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D687973&btnG=Google+Search

Hyde Park'76 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fqueenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D748746&btnG=Google+Search

Earls Court'77 (by KillerKing840):
http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D814255&fr=FP-tab-web-t400&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&u=www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D814255&d=YoSEkmP9NFR0&icp=1&.intl=us

Munich'79 - Music Box (by pavelgordeev):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=829278

Hammersmith'79 - Concert For Kampuchea (by KillerKing840)
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D779936&btnG=Google+Search

Argentina'81 (by Seb

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smitty, did archives.org work?


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Aug 06, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Artist Formerly Known As Paul JR wrote:

Smitty, did archives.org work?


No, Google cache. It took some effort, but I eventually got it.

write your letters in the sand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 00:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome back Raf. Please tell Sasha I said hello.

--Cindy


Ready Freddie?
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I updated my post with Raf's rapidshare links (whatever I could). I hope this helps!

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why did these people want to get deleted??? Were they bored or something? lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 01:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

Why did these people want to get deleted???


Insan......

No I won't say it...

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 02:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen<h6>sweetbodykisses<B> wrote:

Why did these people want to get deleted???


Insan......

No I won't say it...



If they did that just to get deleted, they had a little too much time on their hands!

They'll be back...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 02:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deleted?


Killed by drones.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

Cheers, it took me about 5 minutes when I knew what I had to do.

It's a bit long, but so was your post ;-)
The link to the thread is:

http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D764206&btnG=Google+Search

Sorry, it's a bit outdated, but it's something to work from. I updated whatever posts I could of yours with the rapidshare links in them.

MOST RECENT UPDATES:
- July 20, 2006 - Munich'79 (Music Box) MPEG by pavelgordeev
- July 21, 2006 - Killer Queen documentary VCD by pavelgordeev
- July 29, 2006 - Vienna 2005 DVD by Shawy

This topic is a "compilation" with videos on Rapidshare. You'll find from a small 15-minutes-long Real file to complete DVDs.

There are some legendary videos here, such as Hammersmith'75, Hyde Park'76, Houston'77, Argentina'81, Knebworth'86... Have fun, all you torrent-haters! :)

Here are a few programs you might need:

WinZip 8.1 or higher: http://www.winzip.com (to extract split files)
WinRAR: http://www.rarlab.com (to extract split files)
RealOne player: http://www.real.com (to play some videos uploaded by Winding123)
DivX player: http://www.divx.com (if the DivX file doesn't work on your favorite media player, you probably don't have the proper codec, so download this good player)

Also make sure you have Windows Media Player (a recent version, of course), PowerDVD or any other good MPEG/VCD/DVD player, to enjoy the best videos available here. :-)
I use PowerDVD to play MPG/VCD/DVD files, RealOne to play Real files, Windows Media Player to play AVI/DivX files and WinRAR to extract the files.

Here are the videos:

DivX files:

Brussels-Rotterdam 1979 (by Frank39)
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=817593

Brian May on Jay Leno 1993 (by BrianM):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=792200

Pavarotti&Friends 2003 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=695519

XviD:
Brian May - Guitar Expo'92 (by Sebastian Mercury):
http://queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=796375

ASF video files:

Houston'77 (by Sebastian Mercury):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=829294

Real Video files:

Uniondale'77 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=707850

Houston'77 (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=699443

Amsterdam'02 - Queen's Day (by Winding):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=706047

MPEG/VCD files:

Japan'75 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D784947&btnG=Google+Search

Hammersmith'75 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D687973&btnG=Google+Search

Hyde Park'76 (by KillerKing840):
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fqueenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D748746&btnG=Google+Search

Earls Court'77 (by KillerKing840):
http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforumnew%2Fforum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D814255&fr=FP-tab-web-t400&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&u=www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx%3FQ%3D814255&d=YoSEkmP9NFR0&icp=1&.intl=us

Munich'79 - Music Box (by pavelgordeev):
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=829278

Hammersmith'79 - Concert For Kampuchea (by KillerKing840)
http://72.14.209.104/search?hl=en&q=cache%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.queenzone.com%2Fqueenzone%2Fforum


Killed by drones.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 03:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amen brother.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 03:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like that nick Raf! :(


Killed by drones.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Aug 06, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great! Thanks Smitty!

And Cindy, I will. :-)

Bubu, I don't like the new name either. :-P


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!