Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > YoungStratMan REALLY HAVE SUNBURY VIDEO!

forum rss feed
Author

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 09:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Today he showed me a screenshot and there really are Brian, Roger, Freddie and John staying, and in the background you can se the van of the 1st picture the guy showed. I'm amazed as i'm gonna trade with him with my RARE video for Sunbury... cheers, and belive me, he has it.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you offering in return, if i may ask?
You said that it´s something very rare. I´m just curious.

Take care

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

Today he showed me a screenshot and there really are Brian, Roger, Freddie and John staying, and in the background you can se the van of the 1st picture the guy showed. I'm amazed as i'm gonna trade with him with my RARE video for Sunbury... cheers, and belive me, he has it.

Can you post the screenshot?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

maybe Zagreb 79 ;-) ...

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miklos wrote:

maybe Zagreb 79 ;-) ...
i wish hehe :)

anyway i cant post it here as i promissed him that i wont post it here...

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh well; same old, same old....

The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

Miklos wrote:

maybe Zagreb 79 ;-) ...

Oh great, now you're just on his bandwagon of lies.

If it's for real, then send someone... anyone... an email, with the screenshot. Until you do that, you're basically destroying your reputation as a collector. You're hiding behind an alias, but as soon as people find out who you are, you're pretty much done for.

...unless you're both the same person, of course.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

look im not YoungStratMan, i just contacted him, and asked for screenshot and he sent it! i promissed him my rare video and thats it!

The Real Wizard

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

look im not YoungStratMan, i just contacted him, and asked for screenshot and he sent it! i promissed him my rare video and thats it!

And what rare video was that?

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

May I throw out the WUM card?

(but honestly, will someone please post the effing screenshot!!)

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

theCro wrote:

Miklos wrote:

maybe Zagreb 79 ;-) ...

Oh great, now you're just on his bandwagon of lies.

If it's for real, then send someone... anyone... an email, with the screenshot. Until you do that, you're basically destroying your reputation as a collector. You're hiding behind an alias, but as soon as people find out who you are, you're pretty much done for.

...unless you're both the same person, of course.

WTF is your problem?? This person is NOT me, this was him on his own sharing with you that he saw the damn screen for trading. the_hero also said he saw the screen. So are you saying that everyone that says they have seen it is me?? lol get real.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

Still waiting btw.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh for fuck's sake, these aren't the fucking Pentagon Papers; it's Queen in Australia. This topic didn't need to be started again. If YoungStratMan has such a bug up his ass that he doesn't want to show the (rightful) skeptics a screenshot, then this should really be dropped so we can focus on something at least marginally interesting instead.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Oh for fuck's sake, these aren't the fucking Pentagon Papers; it's Queen in Australia. This topic didn't need to be started again. If YoungStratMan has such a bug up his ass that he doesn't want to show the (rightful) skeptics a screenshot, then this should really be dropped so we can focus on something at least marginally interesting instead.

Well, honestly, what is there at least MILDLY interesting going on in the world of Queen today? Honestly, there isn't much. And for assholes like YSM to purposefully wind-up the boards with a recording that went through thus stages:

1. Will be shared...
2. "Fuck you..."
3. An obscure screenshot that proves nothing...
4. "Fuck you..."

"Ugh..." sums it up completely.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

lol I am NOT the one who started this, so lay off me!

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with you Smitty, I really don't think a screenshot would be so hard to post, and it would shut everyone up, no doubt. But, for whatever reasons, he won't post a screenshot, so we can all either ignore him or continue to bug him to give us something he won't give.

I would recommend we all ignore him and remember not to feed the trolls.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY™ wrote:

Lester Burnham wrote:

Well, honestly, what is there at least MILDLY interesting going on in the world of Queen today? Honestly, there isn't much. And for assholes like YSM to purposefully wind-up the boards with a recording that went through thus stages:

1. Will be shared...
2. "Fuck you..."
3. An obscure screenshot that proves nothing...
4. "Fuck you..."

"Ugh..." sums it up completely.

Sure, anyways, you are just jealous because all you have is you stupid poorly compiled dvds. Do you really think i would ever share to ppl who act like little assholes? NEVER!

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Lester Burnham wrote:

lol I am NOT the one who started this, so lay off me!

lol you are the one who started this by innocently remarking in one of Greg Brooks' tirades that you had this video, which obviously sparked interest. So either put up or shut up, it's really getting very old very fast.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

I agree with you Smitty, I really don't think a screenshot would be so hard to post, and it would shut everyone up, no doubt. But, for whatever reasons, he won't post a screenshot, so we can all either ignore him or continue to bug him to give us something he won't give.

I am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have this whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 20 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney! You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Lester Burnham wrote:

I am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have this whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 20 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney! You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

You offered it for free to QZ. So all of your bitching and moaning about the "greedy assholes" here is null and void. The only real greedy asshole here is you, for going against your original claim to offer it for free.

You could have shut everyone up and put them in their right place by posting a screenshot that had Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John onstage, but you chose not to. Can you imagine how much more respect you could have commanded if you had just done that? And imagine how you would have felt, too, knowing that you put everyone in their place. But now you're just a laughingstock; no one will take you seriously.

Good riddance.