Forums > Personal > Goodbye QZ

forum rss feed
Author

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi everyone. This is will be my very last post here at Queenzone, i appreciate the friends, and collectors i have met here, but the whiney and greedy ppl have made me decide that i am NOT welcome here anymore, just because they are not given everything here for free. According to the ppl involved in this i am a Troll. That's funny, I am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have Sunbury 74 as a whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 22 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. And the fact that i also share it with the_hero, same response. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney & childish! I am not leaving because of these ignorant twits, only because i am too damn busy to argue with children, i have my own children at home i f i want an argue. I don't want to be around wannabe Queen fans anymore, let live and let die. You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ta.

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bye bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oooh, wannabe Queen fan...

Nice... Original...

That insult just made me bleed.

"Copy--->Paste" Man Strikes Again!!!

Well, I'm off to brag about my "stupid poorly compiled DVDs" while you contemplate whether you should see a doctor about your multiple personalities....

I'm still debating on whether your name should be "Copy-Paste Man", "Mild-Man", or "Asshat".

By the way, wrong forum asshole.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY™ wrote:

Nice... Original...

Well, I'm off to brag about my "stupid poorly compiled DVDs" while you contemplate whether you should see a doctor about your multiple personalities....

I'm still debating on whether your name should be "Copy-Paste Man", "Mild-Man", or "Asshat".

I have never copied and pasted here, you are so ignorant, i am saying goodbye, and you can't come up with something better than that? lol Come on ppl be more smart and constructive when insulting me.

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

That's funny, I am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have Sunbury 74 as a whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 22 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. And the fact that i also share it with the_hero, same response. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney & childish! I am not leaving because of these ignorant twits, only because i am too damn busy to argue with children, i have my own children at home i f i want an argue. I don't want to be around wannabe Queen fans anymore, let live and let die. You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

What do you call that?

Sounds VERY similar to this:

Fuckwad barely managed to type:

am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have this whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 20 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney! You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

From the other topic in the same forum.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

I have never copied and pasted here, you are so ignorant, i am saying goodbye, and you can't come up with something better than that? lol Come on ppl be more smart and constructive when insulting me.

I thought you said that was your last post.

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

He's like a seagull. Feed him, and he continually comes back for more.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

lol.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

That's funny, I am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have Sunbury 74 as a whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 22 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. And the fact that i also share it with the_hero, same response. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney & childish! I am not leaving because of these ignorant twits, only because i am too damn busy to argue with children, i have my own children at home i f i want an argue. I don't want to be around wannabe Queen fans anymore, let live and let die. You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

What do you call that?

Sounds VERY similar to this:

Fuckwad barely managed to type:

am NOT a troll, i have been here since day 1. I have had other usernames, but i have been here and posted here. I presented the opportunity for everyone to have this whole video, BUT all the whiney ass, and greedy ppl and GB lost that priviledge for you all. Then i opened the opportunity for you all to trade for it, i traded it to 20 collectors, then you all whine again, now that someone whom i AM NOT affiliated with says they have seen the screenshot, you jump on them and say that they are a liar. There is a very fucking childish trend going on here, and it isn't ME. So with this said, I leave you ALL except for the collectors and friends i have made here, to everyone else, after over 30 years of collecting and trading, i have NEVER heard ppl so damn whiney! You all (you know who you are) need to get a grip on what you are willing to do to get rarities. So goodbye forever you greedy assholes.

From the other topic in the same forum.

WOW, you are as smart as a kindergarden student! YAY!! lol Listen you CHILD you need to get a life. You say to movie on, you are the one who tries to keep the shit going, you are acting chlidish and stupid. And the next time you ever call me another vulgar name, i will report your IP address to your ISP! Which i already have your IP. Or do you know what that is?

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

And you are like a hungry farmer, you just can't stop eating this bullshit.

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Regarding the IP message:
Where'd you get that?

I smell a bluff.

Your new nickname is Seagull. Very descriptive.

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where'd you get that?

I smell a bluff.

Bye bye Smitty, have a good one. Honestly.

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

While you are a fat cow, flooding this place with bullshit, that you don't have to deal with.

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

Where'd you get that?

I smell a bluff.

Bye bye Smitty, have a good one. Honestly.

So it was a bluff!

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratMan wrote:

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

YoungStratMan wrote:

Nice... Original...

While you are a fat cow, flooding this place with bullshit, that you don't have to deal with.

Nice try, but not even whitty. Goodbye Smitty

Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's hard to compete with an obvious genius.

-update-

As you can see I'm still here...

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's hard to compete with an obvious genius.

Can you just say goodbye and leave it at that? Honestly i leave here with no hard feelings towards you personally, because the fact is i don't know you personally, and you don't know me either. I don't take what ppl here say serious because QZ is fake, it's the internet. Goodbye Smitty and let others say goodbye instead of you having to have the last words.

Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice... Original...

YSM, I believe that using copy and paste after saying you've never copied and pasted here is fiendishly brilliant, or fabulously ironic.

You know, good times are now.
Smitty

Posted: 13 Aug 06, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YSM, didn't you say it took one more vulgar name for you to report my IP by the way?