Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Live in Sao Paulo 81

forum rss feed
Author

Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 06, 07:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi everyone, i am new here to Queenzone.com, i am enjoying my first day here very much! :)
I have a request for someone who would be so kinda to upload Sao Paulo in DVD format, or whatever they have but using a Torrent, i know this is alot to ask, but i have never seen this concert. :( Please someone? I don't have anything very rare to share, but i will share something if i get some ideas of what users here would want. I could post Argentina DVD with Menu, & Dolby 2.0 Great video quality, i know it's not much of a rarity, but i will share it if anyone wants it. So anyone who has this Sao Paulo, i beg of you? :) Sorry to come off as a beggar, just anxious to see this concert.

Hello you rock and rollers!
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 14 Aug 06, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crezchi wrote:

Hi everyone, i am new here to Queenzone.com, i am enjoying my first day here very much! :)
I have a request for someone who would be so kinda to upload Sao Paulo in DVD format, or whatever they have but using a Torrent, i know this is alot to ask, but i have never seen this concert. :( Please someone? I don't have anything very rare to share, but i will share something if i get some ideas of what users here would want. I could post Argentina DVD with Menu, & Dolby 2.0 Great video quality, i know it's not much of a rarity, but i will share it if anyone wants it. So anyone who has this Sao Paulo, i beg of you? :) Sorry to come off as a beggar, just anxious to see this concert.

Try this link from Queenzone:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=853650

It probably has what you´re asking for, but only on Rapidshare.
Torrents die to quickly on this site, so you better get used to Rapidshare.

Hope it helps!

Take care

Take care

pcgenius9 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 937 posts

Posted: 15 Aug 06, 02:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just a suggestion...

Torrents do die so quick - people could start posting them on other torrent sites to get more peers.

Dislocate your spine...
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 18 Aug 06, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pcgenius9 wrote:

Just a suggestion...

Torrents do die so quick - people could start posting them on other torrent sites to get more peers.

But many sites have restrictions. You can't post a torrent here and on Dime at the same time, for example. But someone could post the torrent ONLY there and post a link to the thread here. So Queenzoners who love torrents could get a Dime account and have fun.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!