Forums > Personal > YoungStratMan aka Matthew Young is threating me...

forum rss feed
Author

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matthew Young to me 10:30 am (3 hours ago)

"you!" ??? what is that supposed to mean by the way? Ok 1 thing, why did you describe the pic i sent you? 2, this guy Guild93 is a thief! His real name is Luke Mullens, he is from Australia, he stole a bunch of photos from my friend who filmed SUnbury, Philip Mays. I don't care if you believe me or not, your choice, but i am pissed off at the fact that you say you won't share this info then you run off and do this. And beware, DO NOT POST THIS EMAIL ON QZ, if you do, that i will be forced to take Legal Action. And i am not joking. If you want to listen to the low life knonies on QZ, that's your choice, but they can and will get you nowhere, or maybe into some troubles. In closing, goodbye.

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2390 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This guy Mr Young seems to have a few stability problems!

"Don't post this on Queenzone or i'll take legal action" LOL well I wouldn't worry too much about that, I'd love to see the lawyers face when he's instructed.

Lets hope this nutter gets locked up shortly!

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
guild93 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Melbourne, Australia
guild93
Bohemian: 310 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

Ok 1 thing, why did you describe the pic i sent you? 2, this guy Guild93 is a thief! His real name is Luke Mullens, he is from Australia, he stole a bunch of photos from my friend who filmed SUnbury, Philip Mays.

Oh so he now admits they're just photos? lol finally.

Anyway he can slander all he likes about me, there are numerous Queen traders who have dealt with me for years and can vouch for my character.

YSM will probably reappear with a new nick and say he has the complete Marquee '72 video next...

MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro wrote:

"you!" ??? what is that supposed to mean by the way? Ok 1 thing, why did you describe the pic i sent you? 2, this guy Guild93 is a thief! His real name is Luke Mullens, he is from Australia, he stole a bunch of photos from my friend who filmed SUnbury, Philip Mays. I don't care if you believe me or not, your choice, but i am pissed off at the fact that you say you won't share this info then you run off and do this. And beware, DO NOT POST THIS EMAIL ON QZ, if you do, that i will be forced to take Legal Action. And i am not joking. If you want to listen to the low life knonies on QZ, that's your choice, but they can and will get you nowhere, or maybe into some troubles. In closing, goodbye.

Ok, i actually left QZ, but i must return for this crap. First of all you ignorant twit, i never emailed you today or yesterday in fact. Why are you trying to catch all of this attention to yourself? I told you a while back about Luke and Phillip, BUT you have constructed this FAKE email out of what i told you about where i received this photo, i never claimed that this peticular picture was a screencap! I shared this PIC with you because of your need to see with your own eyes of what Queen looked like before the show. If you want to make this accusation, what email address did this come from? What IP address comes up on the Full Headers of the email address? I haven't emailed you in about 3 days in fact, and when i did email you it was to tell you that your "Freddie & Montserrat PRIVATE video, cut and pasted heads", was a fake. And your claim of having complete master copies of Knebworth 86, i then told you that i was not interested because i know it is imaginative and the fact that you sent the obviously fake cropped pic of FM & MC, i told you to never email me again, then you keep emailing me saying that you WANT the Sunbury video, i mean come on, demanding something from me, then coming on QZ (the internet) and making un-excusable accusations? Is your name Evan by any chance? I would really advise you to take a step back and look at what your position is in this and think seriously before making up lies of this magnitude!

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Btw, i think that this is also VERY humorous for another reason, my name is NOT Matthew Young!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

moved to Personal forum

I do not want any google ads here.

error user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 181 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Things like this should be deleted, not moved. If you guys have problems, solve them privatly.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha this gets funnier everytime. "I really left Queenzone but I must return for this crap".

Classy to the end. This must be his 19th farewell tour by now.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Hahaha this gets funnier everytime. "I really left Queenzone but I must return for this crap".

Classy to the end. This must be his 19th farewell tour by now.

That is all you do here isn't it? If you don't like it, then why give your opinions? I was never to return to posting here, but when a person that starts making accusations and who goes as far as constructing a fake email that i did NOT send, then i will defend myself and the other person that was un-necessarily brought into this.

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

moved to Personal forum

HEY BARB, MOVE THIS FUCKING THREAD TO THE "UP YOUR READ HEADED FAT ASS SECTION!" YES THIS IS REAL CLASSY, BUT YET THIS WHOLE SITE IS BEYOND THAT RIGHT? REMOVE MY FUCKING USERNAME AND ALL OF MY POSTS NOW! OR WILL JUST KEEP POSTING THIS SHIT ALL OVER HERE! IT'S ONE THING FOR US TO HAVE ARGUEMENTS HERE, BUT TO ALLOW SOMEONE TO POST FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND TO REVEAL (WHAT THEY THINK THAT MY REAL NAME IS) IS IS VERY IGNORANT AND IS A BAD MOVE ON YOUR PART! SO ON THAT NOTE, FUCK YOU ALL! EXCEPT THE VERY FEW INTELLIGENT USERS WHOM I STILL CONVERSE WITH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The more people like this on QZ, the more happy I will be

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YoungStratWoman wrote:

Though I know you really enjoy gettin fucked in your a..

Honey... better calm down now!

NICE NAME, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS ORIGINAL HERE, VERY HUMOUROUS INDEED!

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MOANZONE TWAT wrote:

YoungStratWoman wrote:

Though I know you really enjoy gettin fucked in your a..

Honey... better calm down now!

NICE NAME, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS ORIGINAL HERE, VERY HUMOUROUS INDEED!

Hey Greg, why haven't you emailed me yet?

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2390 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He really does have too much time on his hands doesn't he, So I guess QP have finally seen the light and dropped him! Not before time.

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Internet fighting is so pathetic.
And to bring it to a forum is even worst.
Why show this problem to people that aren't
even involved?

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fantastic GB - the excessive use of the word 'twat' was a giveaway though :-)

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gosh guys, I hope I don't become like Greg once my book is published :(

Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How odd, what what this all about then? :-S

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=842660

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MOANZONE TWAT wrote:

YourValentine wrote:

moved to Personal forum

HEY BARB, MOVE THIS FUCKING THREAD TO THE "UP YOUR READ HEADED FAT ASS SECTION!" YES THIS IS REAL CLASSY, BUT YET THIS WHOLE SITE IS BEYOND THAT RIGHT? REMOVE MY FUCKING USERNAME AND ALL OF MY POSTS NOW! OR WILL JUST KEEP POSTING THIS SHIT ALL OVER HERE! IT'S ONE THING FOR US TO HAVE ARGUEMENTS HERE, BUT TO ALLOW SOMEONE TO POST FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND TO REVEAL (WHAT THEY THINK THAT MY REAL NAME IS) IS IS VERY IGNORANT AND IS A BAD MOVE ON YOUR PART! SO ON THAT NOTE, FUCK YOU ALL! EXCEPT THE VERY FEW INTELLIGENT USERS WHOM I STILL CONVERSE WITH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Another mystery solved.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 06, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Probably a double bluff by YSM - arrghh!!

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"