Forums > Queen - General Discussion > That 70's show

forum rss feed
Author

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Aug 06, 18:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, I know i have been gone for a long time and not sure if anyone pointed this out, and since I am too freakin lazy to look I decided to post this. so if it HAS been posted before.. OH WELL

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0165598/episodes

look at season 8's titles of the epidodes.. ALL Queen songs.. OK. except for the two that Aren't.. but those have to do with the series finale. which makes it really cool.. they END their show with QUEEN songs for episode titles. sweet. LOL

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I noticed that, but since this was a QUEEN site I figured I would just keep it Queen related.. :)

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
SilverShoes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 128 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 06, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only thing was, season 8 was AWFUL. Eric had left the show, and the storylines about Kelso joining the police academy and Donna dating some geek who shows up out of teh blue for no apparent reason, and Hyde owning a record store did little to fill the void.

At least in the final episode, Eric came back and apparently got back together wtih Donna. I think.

But yeah, I noticed the Queen song titles when the season started, and I was checking the cable guide and I'd think to myself "That's a Queen song", then the next week I'd say "And so is THAT", and then the week after "They're ALL Queen songs!".

"Compromise? That word is not in our vocabulary"-Roger Taylor, quoting Freddie Mercury
eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts

Posted: 26 Aug 06, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i read about this 4 months ago... haha! sorry i didn't tell you guys earlier. :)