Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Mecury Phoenix Trust Wrist Bands

forum rss feed
Author

Burning Horizon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey does anybody know if the Mercury Phoenix Trust sells Wrist bands for their charity. That would be pretty tight if they had some like live strong or something.

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YEP! At the concert in Miami, which I attended, they were selling LET ME LIVE Red wristbands....on the back it says FREDDIE MERCURY PHOENIX TRUST...I bought 5!

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">LetMeEntertainYou wrote:

YEP! At the concert in Miami, which I attended, they were selling LET ME LIVE Red wristbands....on the back it says FREDDIE MERCURY PHOENIX TRUST...I bought 5!


Ack, I saw that, wish i had bought a couple...

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where can we get one? When the money will actually go to charity.. :P


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Where can we get one? When the money will actually go to charity.. :P



Umm...Im not too sure about that. They prolly should be on sale on like ebay or something....?

Burning Horizon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 06, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i did find this website, its not as good, but it has queen wristbands in it

http://www.englandrocks.co.uk/index.php/cPath/235?osCsid=8533ff30835d99047c490eec1f8a9b2e

FreeSpirit328 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 00:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I would really like to donate to the MPT from time to time. I went to the website, but I can't figure out how to send money. Most sites, like the site for The Red Cross, have links to click on when you want to make a donation.


www.youravon.com/jaberdeen



Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 00:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you can buy them at the Queenonline shop, thats where I got mine!


"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
write your letters in the sand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.shop.queenonline.com/mall/departmentpage.cfm/qen/83223/2/1/-/-/-/title/all


Ready Freddie?
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#33FFFF">Capt'JessicaSparow wrote:

I got one!!!!!!!! At Hyde Park 15/7/05 :D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!


I KNOW!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! It's on me now. I never take it off. :D



Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="#33FFFF">Capt'JessicaSparow wrote:

I got one!!!!!!!! At Hyde Park 15/7/05 :D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!


I KNOW!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! It's on me now. I never take it off. :D




OHHH!!! YOU LUCKY JESSIES!!!! *green with envy*...lol....is yours red????!??!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="#33FFFF">Capt'JessicaSparow wrote:

I got one!!!!!!!! At Hyde Park 15/7/05 :D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!


I KNOW!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! It's on me now. I never take it off. :D





OHHH!!! YOU LUCKY JESSIES!!!! *green with envy*...lol....is yours red????!??!


Yup!!! It's red. We was together when we bought it. xD

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 21:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="#33FFFF">Capt'JessicaSparow wrote:

I got one!!!!!!!! At Hyde Park 15/7/05 :D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!


I KNOW!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! It's on me now. I never take it off. :D





OHHH!!! YOU LUCKY JESSIES!!!! *green with envy*...lol....is yours red????!??!


Yup!!! It's red. We was together when we bought it. xD





OMG!!!! DOES YOURS SAY LET ME LIVE!?!?!? :DDDD! MINE DO!!!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="#33FFFF">Capt'JessicaSparow wrote:

I got one!!!!!!!! At Hyde Park 15/7/05 :D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!


I KNOW!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!! It's on me now. I never take it off. :D





OHHH!!! YOU LUCKY JESSIES!!!! *green with envy*...lol....is yours red????!??!


Yup!!! It's red. We was together when we bought it. xD





OMG!!!! DOES YOURS SAY LET ME LIVE!?!?!? :DDDD! MINE DO!!!


Mine does yep!!! Says the website at the back too.


KillerQueen88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 36 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, you can buy them on Queenonline.com store!
"Let me Live" red wristbands.

Bambi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 316 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mine i got last year, let me live in red.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ive had one since 2005
i told myself i would never take it off and well i never haveeeee


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I bought one at Hyde Park last year, but my wife nicked it and I haven't had it back since!


"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.



http://www.myspace.com/petearnold