Forums > Queen - General Discussion > We Will Rock You DVD Question

forum rss feed
Author

Projector Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 113 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont have a DTS reciever,so is regular stereo still avalible in DTS version of the WWRY DVD? All I have is pro logiv 5.1 surround, PCM stereo of the other DVDs is jsut great for me, so will it still work for me sound wise?

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 22:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The DTS version includes a Dolby Digital 5.1 version, but since you have only Dolby 5.1 and the concert itself is actually upmixed (my opinion and others.. some say it's a real mix) from stereo, I'd recommend the Dolby Digital version for you, as it contains a nice PCM track as well. That's the one I have.

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*wishes she were technologically savy*

AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The DTS is nice, a very good improvement, but it's not enough to be too dissapointed. Now the ANATO dvd is another story. That DTS track offers a world of improvement.

Go to mwave.com. I found a Logitech dts system for $200 plus shipping. The same system is at Fry's Electronics with a $500 sticker on it.

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts

Posted: 28 Aug 06, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AmeriQueen wrote:

The DTS is nice, a very good improvement, but it's not enough to be too dissapointed. Now the ANATO dvd is another story. That DTS track offers a world of improvement.

Go to mwave.com. I found a Logitech dts system for $200 plus shipping. The same system is at Fry's Electronics with a $500 sticker on it.

Mmm, I have a really awesome sound system, i think ours was 600 canadian, but it does EVERYTHING, muahahaha....