Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Live Killers Info

forum rss feed
Author

Cebe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there any additional information about songs on Live Killers album? On album is written: recorded during european january-march tour 1979.
Is there info from which concerts are songs?

willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 09:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, it's in the secret fanclub magazine from the winter of 1979, which was only send to members that joined the fanclub before 1977.

On a more serious note, try to look around on this site, and have a look at SirGH's site. He knows more details then any of us here.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Link is easier:
http://qzboots.ultimatequeen.com/pages/livekillers.htm

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:

Yes, it's in the secret fanclub magazine from the winter of 1979, which was only send to members that joined the fanclub before 1977.

On a more serious note, try to look around on this site, and have a look at SirGH's site. He knows more details then any of us here.

You could run away with all the credit, but now you gave this opportunity to Serry. A shame really :-P.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Sunshine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 191 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

willem-jan wrote:

Why is it always this way? This stupid "i know it all mentality"...Get a life man!

This guy asks a very normal, relavant and interesting question and then he gets this.

Willem Jan, you are truly a loser..

You ain't seen nothing 'till your down on the muffin...;)
willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sunshine wrote:

willem-jan wrote:

Why is it always this way? This stupid "i know it all mentality"...Get a life man!

This guy asks a very normal, relavant and interesting question and then he gets this.

Willem Jan, you are truly a loser..

I gave him a serious reply in the second half of the post. For the rest, I was revering to the missing info which was supposed to be in on of the fanclub magazines, as suggested by sirGH a couple of days ago.

Shine on sunshine!

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*gives SUNSHINE the secret Queen devil-sign*

(Same as the Two-fingered "Ozzy rules" hand sign, except you wiggle your pinky for Freddie)