Forums > Personal > Funny dream.

forum rss feed
Author

Grapes user not visiting Queenzone.com
Grapes
Bohemian: 239 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Me and my friend have been discussing what it would be like if Brian replaced our old music teacher.And in my dream Brian moved to my town to do some teaching at my school and I had to show him round.I saw one of my teachers who likes Queen so I went up to him and dragged Brian behind me to introduce them and as I did my teacher was crying with happiness.And Brian got stalked by little kids and ended up telling them nursery rhymes on the field.

Then I was sat in a boring english lesson and Roger walked in and jumped on my knee and started asking me to cut his hair(it was long at that point)so I stared screaming at him "dont cut it off you swine!"
And yeah that was my dream.Its pretty pointless making atopic about it but i had to tell someone :S
I must be going mad.yeah.

Not the brightest crayon in the box...
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG! THAT IS SO COOL, WOULDNT YOU LOVE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN?! No, I don't think its pointless! This should be a "Queen Dreams" thread! :DDDDDDDD

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 29 Aug 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Last night I had a dream that Queen was recording an album right next door to my grand parents. So I went there and they were recording and I was like, "OH MY GOSH!!!!" And I was so excited and then my grandma was like, "Come on, we're going shopping!" So I got in the car with her and she's like, "Wait, we have to get Freddie! He'll want to come!" And then she ran in and got him and I nearly passed out. And Freddie bought me a big pink teddy bear!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dream shit loads of dreams about my idols. I've dreamt once that I met Roger Taylor in a alley way and he asked me questions. Asked to see whats in my pockets and shit.... I always tend to remember them after when I wake up too!!!! I'm GREAT. xD

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, since we are discussing dreams...I did have a dream that Brian was walking down the street, he dropped an apple on the ground, picked it up, spit on it, wiped it off...and then threw it to me on his way....... :o....*shivers*

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

Well, since we are discussing dreams...I did have a dream that Brian was walking down the street, he dropped an apple on the ground, picked it up, spit on it, wiped it off...and then threw it to me on his way....... :o....*shivers*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I've had one of Brian... and we are in a park and relaxing having a picnic. Then all of a sudden he gets up and has a ball in his hands and he starts playing football. Doing kick ups. I was like "Brian put that ball down at once!" He was like, "ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".

I've had one where John Deacon flys past my window with a dounut. :)

thenymphinyellow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 115 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

last night i had the strangest dream, I sailed away to china in a little red boat to find ya and you said you had to get your laundry clean. didnt want no one to hold you what does that mean and you said
aint never gona break my stride no bodys gona slow me down.... oh no... break.. stride.. yeah i think i got a bit carried away in the moment...

"One dump, one turd, two tits, John Deacon. One heart, one goal, one sex position." haha... oh dear!!

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream last night that Johnny Depp was Peter Pan and Captain Hook was trying to cut off his leg and I was trying to save him. Then I went to Walmart and they had all these magnets with Freddie on them.

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As usual, today I DID have a dream of Queen (as I do like every day)

Roger was pretending to be Bat-man, but his suit wouldn't fit, and was too tight on him, so Brian, came out in the "I want to break Free" attire, and fixed it for him. I (in the dream) was standing there. So then, Roger grabbed me with his hands, held me by the shoulders and went soaring through the sky, over and on top of buildings. Suddenly, there was a rip...*GASP*...a huge ripping sound...We landed on top of the Empire State building...Turns out, his "costume" ripped in half... xD xD xD But I woke up before I could dream more... xD xD

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger was pretending to be Bat-man, but his suit wouldn't fit, and was too tight on him, so Brian, came out in the "I want to break Free" attire, and fixed it for him. I (in the dream) was standing there. So then, Roger grabbed me with his hands, held me by the shoulders and went soaring through the sky, over and on top of buildings. Suddenly, there was a rip...*GASP*...a huge ripping sound...We landed on top of the Empire State building...Turns out, his "costume" ripped in half... xD xD xD But I woke up before I could dream more... xD xD

Wow! That stinks that you woke up! It was just getting good! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

Wow! That stinks that you woke up! It was just getting good! :D:D:D:D:D

I know! Dang it! xD

Rikke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 214 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First dream I ever had about Queen - quite odd xD

Well, it was in the early stages of my Queen-mania, and I wasn't really that much a fan at the time.
It was just after having a crush on the first Queen-song I had really heard - Bicycle Race.

Well, Queen was in town, and in some way I was their friend, and the day after they had performed, I rode my bike down to where they had played.
Then I see them on bikes, on the way to the airport (in some way I knew that, even though it's like a 100 miles away, and they were going the opposite direction xD) I screamed and yelled to make them stop, but they didn't hear me, and eventually I gave up, and went home.
I meet my mum in the door, and say "They didn't even say goodbye.. And I didn't get their autographs!.. Well, Freddie's dead anyways, so I couldn't get his." But Freddie had been in my dream, and after saying the last sentence I actually thought: "Well, that's strange, 'cause he was here? Now how can that be?"

Lol, I laughed when I woke up xD

I'm going slightly mad
Grapes user not visiting Queenzone.com
Grapes
Bohemian: 239 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did once have a hideously horrid dream about a bald Brian(more of a nightmare)And that roger was dancing behind a curtain,bare foot with really short brown chord trousers on and I could just see his feet jigging about.Wierd.

Not the brightest crayon in the box...
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once had a dream about one of my friends turning into a short and chubby black guy. Then we went ice skating.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]