Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Your favourite albums at the moment

forum rss feed
Author

k-m user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 535 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My top 5 would be:

1. opera
2. sheer heart attack
3. races
4. innuendo
5. miracle

Daniel vZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Queen II
2. A Day At The Races
3. A Night At The Opera
4. The Game
5. Innuendo


"If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky

If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die".

dobo user not visiting Queenzone.com
dobo
Bohemian: 899 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 06, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

miracle
a kind of magic
return of the champions
the works
day at the races


Visit The Official Kings of Queen Myspace Which I Run: http://www.myspace.com/kingsofqueenfanpage



Trade List: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56176
Black Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 06, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

always

1) II
2) ADATR
3) SHA
4) ANATO
5) Queen or Innuendo


SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 06, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1)The Who Sell Out
2)Empty Glass
3)SMiLE
4)Traveling Wilbury Vol 1
5)Pet Sounds

Shane Jazz user not visiting Queenzone.com
Shane Jazz
Bohemian: 687 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 06, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1- ADATR
2- Jazz
3- NOTW
4- ANATO
5- Queen II / The Game

non-Queen faves at the moment:
1- Muse- Absolution
2- Stones- Sticky Fingers
3- Best of Matthew Sweet
4- The Darkness (2nd album- self titled)
5- The White Stripes- Elephant


Man Made Paradise
SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 06, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shane Jazz wrote:

1- ADATR
2- Jazz
3- NOTW
4- ANATO
5- Queen II / The Game

non-Queen faves at the moment:
1- Muse- Absolution
2- Stones- Sticky Fingers
3- Best of Matthew Sweet
4- The Darkness (2nd album- self titled)
5- The White Stripes- Elephant


Sticky Fingers is ace :D Great choice

louvox user not visiting Queenzone.com
Make mine a double
louvox
Bohemian: 385 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A day at the races
Queen II
A night at the opera
Fire at the bowl
Innuendo

Non-Queen:
A hard days night - The Beatles
Physical Graffitti - Led Zeppelin
Car wheels on a gravel road - Lucinda Williams
Full moon fever - Tom Petty
What a crying shame - The Mavericks


Louis

A soul for sale or rent

www.tightroperocks.com

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

louvox wrote:


Fire at the bowl


What????? I don't know any CD called FIRE At The Bowl..... Hahaha.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange><b>Freddies son</b wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

louvox wrote:


Fire at the bowl


What????? I don't know any CD called FIRE At The Bowl..... Hahaha.


Jessie i think he means On Fire Live At The Bowl lol


Yeah I know... But like it seemed funny to me... :S

Fave Queen albums at the moment:
1. Sheer Heart Attack
2. A Night At The Opera
3. Made In Heaven
4. A Day At The Races
5. Jazz



Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen albums:


Queen II
Jazz
Innuendo
Sheer Heart Attack
The Game

NJQueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 187 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A Night At The Opera
Queen II
News OF The World
A Day At The Races
Innuendo

non-Queen

The Wall - Pink Floyd
The Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd
One Way Ticket - The Darkness
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness - Coheed & Cambria
Achtung Baby - U2
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles


"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"



-Bohemian Rhapsody
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

innuendo
queen 2
the game
sheer heart attack
live at wembley 86

solo

strange frontier
fun in space
mr bad guy
happiness?
star fleet

non queen

no such thing!!!!


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 06, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok,ive gone through my old cd and lp collection of other artists and ive decided on these 5

zooropa u2{i do like numb}
faithless at alexandra palace{ditto insomnia}
ziggy stardust bowie{ditto five years}
vital idol.billy idol{ditto hot in the city}
captain beaky.keith michell and friends{title track}

the bravest animals in the land were captain beaky and his band.thats timid toad,reckless rat,artful owl and batty bat!


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Peta user not visiting Queenzone.com
Peta
Bohemian: 319 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 06:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Innuendo
2. A Kind Of Magic
3. The Miracle
4. A Day At The Races
5. The Game


04.10.08 - Hannover, 05.10.08 - Hamburg, 28.10.08 Budapest, 31.10.08 Prague, 1.11.08 Wien
eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Albums:
-ANATO
-Sheer Heart Attack
-Innuendo
-Queen
-Queen II

Non-Queen:
-The Best of Billy Idol
-Jump Back: The rolling stones 1971-1991 (sorry that's all i can afford)
-all the rest of my cd's are burned

SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="indigo"><b>friedchicken \m/ wrote:

Queen Albums:
-ANATO
-Sheer Heart Attack
-Innuendo
-Queen
-Queen II

Non-Queen:
-The Best of Billy Idol
-Jump Back: The rolling stones 1971-1991 (sorry that's all i can afford)
-all the rest of my cd's are burned


My friend, trade in those Queen lps, and buy yourself some more Stones :p

eenaweena. user not visiting Queenzone.com
eenaweena.
Deity: 2355 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Who Live At Leeds wrote:

<font color="indigo"><b>friedchicken \m/ wrote:

Queen Albums:
-ANATO
-Sheer Heart Attack
-Innuendo
-Queen
-Queen II

Non-Queen:
-The Best of Billy Idol
-Jump Back: The rolling stones 1971-1991 (sorry that's all i can afford)
-all the rest of my cd's are burned


My friend, trade in those Queen lps, and buy yourself some more Stones :p


i'm sorry... best albums that i own? i don't own these queen albums, but i downloaded all the songs in these albums and they are the greatest for me. these albums were never commercially available in our country. plus, my country kicked the beatles (back in the 1960's) out coz they insulted our dumbass president's wife. all these things make me hate my country more than ever.

SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="indigo"><b>friedchicken \m/ wrote:

The Who Live At Leeds wrote:

<font color="indigo"><b>friedchicken \m/ wrote:

Queen Albums:
-ANATO
-Sheer Heart Attack
-Innuendo
-Queen
-Queen II

Non-Queen:
-The Best of Billy Idol
-Jump Back: The rolling stones 1971-1991 (sorry that's all i can afford)
-all the rest of my cd's are burned


My friend, trade in those Queen lps, and buy yourself some more Stones :p


i'm sorry... best albums that i own? i don't own these queen albums, but i downloaded all the songs in these albums and they are the greatest for me. these albums were never commercially available in our country. plus, my country kicked the beatles (back in the 1960's) out coz they insulted our dumbass president's wife. all these things make me hate my country more than ever.


Heh, I was just teasing you. But yeah, dont feel so bad about downloading music, its quite understandable in your situation. I can recommend some really good albums for you by the way, stuff that imo, trumps Queen. Let me know okay? ^_^

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1.innuendo
2.the works
3.made in heaven
4.a kind of magic
5.a night at the opera