Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Where is Poppy?

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Sep 06, 22:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Last time I was on QZ - when I suggested re-titling this site MoanZone - and I took issue with a comment about someone "hating" me, I got right up the nose of Poppy (Poppie???). We had a bit of a run in, she got offended, I think, and then it all went quiet.

The thing is... Poppy was one of the few QZ-ers that had real spirit and humour. She saw through some of my blatent piss taking, while other Moanzoners took the bait and got the severe hump with me. Poppy had a sense of humour - and that's too rare here.

I can find no threads she has started, nor anyone else that she's had a good old go at. Where is she? Has she left? Has anyone else upset her? Does she still hate me? Did she ever hate me, or did I just catch her on a bad day? Does anyone know if her boyfriend or father is bigger than me? Should I be alarmed, or will I live to fight another day, another puzzling exchange?

I hope you're still here. Can we have another little set-to soon please? You have spirit and I have the time. I can't sleep.

Come in Poppy......................

GB
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 06, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All hail Poppy!!!!!!!!! *bows* :D

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Last time I was on QZ - when I suggested re-titling this site MoanZone - and I took issue with a comment about someone "hating" me, I got right up the nose of Poppy (Poppie???). We had a bit of a run in, she got offended, I think, and then it all went quiet.

The thing is... Poppy was one of the few QZ-ers that had real spirit and humour. She saw through some of my blatent piss taking, while other Moanzoners took the bait and got the severe hump with me. Poppy had a sense of humour - and that's too rare here.

I can find no threads she has started, nor anyone else that she's had a good old go at. Where is she? Has she left? Has anyone else upset her? Does she still hate me? Did she ever hate me, or did I just catch her on a bad day? Does anyone know if her boyfriend or father is bigger than me? Should I be alarmed, or will I live to fight another day, another puzzling exchange?

I hope you're still here. Can we have another little set-to soon please? You have spirit and I have the time. I can't sleep.

Come in Poppy......................

Good day Mr Greg Brooks..

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poppy for President!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aufdeutsch wrote:

I'LL DEFEND POPPY!! I HAPPEN TO HAVE A VERY BIG FLOPPY CLITORIS WHICH I CAN USE TO SLAP PEOPLE UNCONCIOUS!!

Back in your box, dear. Now.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

aufdeutsch wrote:

I'LL DEFEND POPPY!! I HAPPEN TO HAVE A VERY BIG FLOPPY CLITORIS WHICH I CAN USE TO SLAP PEOPLE UNCONCIOUS!!

I like it when you take control, Flashy! ;)

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

aufdeutsch wrote:

I know you do, darling! Go to your room... NOW! lol ;)

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

aufdeutsch wrote:

I know you do, darling! Go to your room... NOW! lol ;)

You are my hero! :-D!

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Where have you been Poppy? Have you been upsetting anyone? Anyone upset you? What do you do? Studying/ Working? You seem not to be insane, nor even verging on it, and you're not, seemingly at least, as mad as a March hare. So what entertainment does a girl such as you dervive from interacting with the many 'strange' persons on this site? I am intrigued.

Tell me something interesting about you.

GB
Meh.

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Where have you been Poppy?

Nowhere.
Have you been upsetting anyone?

Probably.

Anyone upset you?

Not recently.

What do you do? Studying/ Working?

I go to college.

You seem not to be insane, nor even verging on it, and you're not, seemingly at least, as mad as a March hare. So what entertainment does a girl such as you dervive from interacting with the many 'strange' persons on this site? I am intrigued.

Everyone needs a hobby, don't they?

...Why the sudden interest in me anway? I got the impression you didn't like me.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone's got a Poppy fetish. :P

Be careful, he might begin to stalk you. xD

-Things Have Changed For Me-

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poppy. Why would you think I didn't like you? Just because I took exception to your saying you hated me, or detested me, or some such thing... or you re-using someone else's quote to that effect in your own message - doesn't mean I would dislike you. Being opposed to someone, at odds with them, doesn't mean you have to dislike them too, does it? You are entitled to any opinion and I am entitled to react.

This world seems full to the brim with hatred and people wanting to hate for the sake of hate or religion or territory or race, and I took exception to you, a person of 16 or 17, propogating such things. I think it's nasty and beneath you. From the little I have since seen from you, it seems out of character too.

i realised after I had gone after you that you are as young as you are. I think I supposed you must be much older. Never mind, ancient history.

Why are you Poppy? I wonder what your real name is?

You never told me that interesting thing. Nor what you get from this site?

Regards

GB
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poor Poppy, now she has this big hairy no-life dude after her. xD

Wrong forum fatso!
--> Personal.

Killed by drones.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As I remember that calls - ephebophilia!

Meh.

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Poppy. Why would you think I didn't like you? Just because I took exception to your saying you hated me, or detested me, or some such thing... or you re-using someone else's quote to that effect in your own message - doesn't mean I would dislike you. Being opposed to someone, at odds with them, doesn't mean you have to dislike them too, does it? You are entitled to any opinion and I am entitled to react.

I never said I detested you. That would be stupid, I don't know you.

This world seems full to the brim with hatred and people wanting to hate for the sake of hate or religion or territory or race, and I took exception to you, a person of 16 or 17, propogating such things. I think it's nasty and beneath you. From the little I have since seen from you, it seems out of character too.

I'm actually quite nasty. A 13 year old left Queenzone because of me, last week.

i realised after I had gone after you that you are as young as you are. I think I supposed you must be much older. Never mind, ancient history.

Why are you Poppy? I wonder what your real name is?

None of your business.

You never told me that interesting thing. Nor what you get from this site?

Do I need to?

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poppy, I can see your first priority here is to appear all cool and mean and menacing, to create some mystical image or other, rather than just enjoy a dialogue of some sort.

A 13 year old leaving QZ because you upset them is not the coolest achievement in the universe, in the scheme of things.

you seemed unusual and you seemed to have an atypical spirit, which is rare today and that's always intrigued me. I spent 16 years studying such things as inner spirit and the stength 'inside' us, and those things interest me. But maybe your image and how you are physically perceived is the most important aspect to you, and that is rather less endearing - some may say shallow.

Don't get all moody and sulky, just impart what you have inside, rather than how it looks and sounds, or what others may think. I was intrigued by you and your reaction to my comments, not by your percieved 'coolness'.

Come on, drop all that mean'n'moody teenager stuff, leave that to other QZers. I know it's none of my busines, but say something different and intriguing and unpredictable anyway.

GB
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just ask her out already.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Meh.

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Archivist wrote:

Poppy, I can see your first priority here is to appear all cool and mean and menacing, to create some mystical image or other, rather than just enjoy a dialogue of some sort.

A 13 year old leaving QZ because you upset them is not the coolest achievement in the universe, in the scheme of things.

you seemed unusual and you seemed to have an atypical spirit, which is rare today and that's always intrigued me. I spent 16 years studying such things as inner spirit and the stength 'inside' us, and those things interest me. But maybe your image and how you are physically perceived is the most important aspect to you, and that is rather less endearing - some may say shallow.

Don't get all moody and sulky, just impart what you have inside, rather than how it looks and sounds, or what others may think. I was intrigued by you and your reaction to my comments, not by your percieved 'coolness'.

Come on, drop all that mean'n'moody teenager stuff, leave that to other QZers. I know it's none of my busines, but say something different and intriguing and unpredictable anyway.

Greg.. For goodness sake, what do you want with me?

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 13:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=009966>?Poppy? wrote:

Queen Archivist wrote:

Greg.. For goodness sake, what do you want with me?

Greg: I Want Your Sex *dances*

Killed by drones.

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 13:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry, old boy...

There is NO SUCH WORD in the English dictionery as 'ephebophilia'.

Could you maybe explain what on earth you're on about. You've got me all intrigued and curious now.

Ta

GB