Forums > Personal > Go ahead, laugh

forum rss feed
Author

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not gonna laugh because there is no reason to. One question though...is it released in the U.S?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!? AHHHHHHHHHH! IS IT IS IT IS IT?!?!?!?!!??! IS IT GOOD!??!?!!? :DDDDDDD

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, tell me what is the DVD like...? Was there recent interviews with Brian and Roger themselfs? DETAILS NOW!!!!! xD

I'll probably end up buying it anyways....

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sperm">I'd Rather A Monkey wrote:

Well, it startes off with pictures of Freddie and then there were these little Zanzibarian kids acting as Freddie, telling his story and everything, then it went into him being in India and at St. Peters bording school (the guys there called him bucky! *fist*) andywho, then it went into talking about him moving to England with his family, and then just how Queen developed and how he lived, then it went into how he told varias people his illness and how he passed.

(btw: Kashmira looks quite alot like dear Freddie)

Oh...I am SO GETTING IT! :D..*runs to bribe parents for money*

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF0099">MoreOfThatJazz;) wrote:

Well, it startes off with pictures of Freddie and then there were these little Zanzibarian kids acting as Freddie, telling his story and everything, then it went into him being in India and at St. Peters bording school (the guys there called him bucky! *fist*) andywho, then it went into talking about him moving to England with his family, and then just how Queen developed and how he lived, then it went into how he told varias people his illness and how he passed.

Oh...I am SO GETTING IT! :D..*runs to bribe parents for money*

Haha, I didnt have to bribe, it was ordered in especially for me without my family knowing, so mum had to buy it for me:P

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 02:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHAT THE FUCK.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Okay. I don't NEED to get this now... I already have it. Well, it's taken from this documentry called "The Untold Story" WTF... And to think I was gonna buy this AGAIN... Thanks for telling me.

Why are they re-releasing the same thing again? :S

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Okay. I don't NEED to get this now... I already have it. Well, it's taken from this documentry called "The Untold Story" WTF... And to think I was gonna buy this AGAIN... Thanks for telling me.

Why are they re-releasing the same thing again? :S

Gee.. I would like to take a shot at answering THAT.. perhaps maybe because not EVERYONE bought the Untold Story... hmm.. yes I know that is unheard of.. yeah.. but it is true.. I know.. why you ask do I know.. well..because I DONT have it.. so.. that would be a good reason to release something that has been unavailable for some time..

yeah I know what you are gonna say.. "and you call yourself a Queen Fan and don't own that" well.. Not really.. see, I sold my Freddie Box set to pay rent.. along with a LOT of my rare stuff.. it's what happens when you are NOT living with your mommy and daddy.. you have to make HARD decisions..

so back to your question.. I hope my answer helps..

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MUAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

-

Sorry.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 06, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm getting thisssss!! When does it come out in the US?

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really hope they release 'The Untold Story' on DVD in the U.S.

The last time they released nothing but those shitty videos.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 03:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*laughs*

Killed by drones.