Forums > Personal > Mark Bolan and Freddie Mercury

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They belong in hell.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







error user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is Freddie Mercury?

Daniel vZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know hehe.


"If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky

If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die".

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*yaawn*


Killed by drones.
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My dad told me yesterday that because Freddie wasn't Christian, he's going to hell. He made me cry.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

They belong in hell.


you belong in a pedophile's bedroom


:)
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

7 seas of Rhye wrote:

My dad told me yesterday that because Freddie wasn't Christian, he's going to hell. He made me cry.


your father is a prum....


:)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

They belong in hell.


you belong in a pedophile's bedroom


No, I'm not a fan of your mother or her bedroom.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

They belong in hell.


you belong in a pedophile's bedroom


No, I'm not a fan of your mother or her bedroom.


ooohhh hahahah, fucking loser!


:)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

They belong in hell.


you belong in a pedophile's bedroom


No, I'm not a fan of your mother or her bedroom.


ooohhh hahahah, fucking loser!


I know. I just don't know how I can allow myself to go home to your mother at night. I seriously need to tell her it's over.

Too bad, Adolfo.

I really looked forward to becoming your daddy. I wanted to take you to the park, play football with you, and we could listen to Queen together.

You're a nice kid.




[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Adolfo wrote:

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

They belong in hell.


you belong in a pedophile's bedroom


No, I'm not a fan of your mother or her bedroom.


ooohhh hahahah, fucking loser!


I know. I just don't know how I can allow myself to go home to your mother at night. I seriously need to tell her it's over.

Too bad, Adolfo.

I really looked forward to becoming your daddy. I wanted to take you to the park, play football with you, and we could listen to Queen together.

You're a nice kid.




Im not fighting with a kid, but I still think you should get raped, and go to hell..


:)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mark Bolan is AWESOME!!!! T.Rex are rockers, baby!

I love Mark's hair. I wonna live in there too.

SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Mark Bolan is AWESOME!!!! T.Rex are rockers, baby!

I love Mark's hair. I wonna live in there too.


Its Marc my friends..MARC :p

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SK wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Mark Bolan is AWESOME!!!! T.Rex are rockers, baby!

I love Mark's hair. I wonna live in there too.


Its Marc my friends..MARC :p


Too bad you didn't get the joke. :P


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







SK user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 812 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

SK wrote:

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Mark Bolan is AWESOME!!!! T.Rex are rockers, baby!

I love Mark's hair. I wonna live in there too.


Its Marc my friends..MARC :p


Too bad you didn't get the joke. :P


:p

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think this thread is one fine example of spam, everyone. Avoid posting in these. Or don't.

Too bad no one could really see I was just messing with you, and that I'm aware of that the names are misspelled.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

I think this thread is one fine example of spam, everyone. Avoid posting in these. Or don't.

Too bad no one could really see I was just messing with you, and that I'm aware of that the names are misspelled.


WTF!?

Okay, now that's like setting a house on fire to tell the family who lived in that house that fire is dangerous. Lay off the drugs kid.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm way ahead of you. I've already stopped taking drugs, but now it turns out I'm hooked once again.

It's society's fault.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the GIRLZ are back in town wrote:

It's Marc and Freddie. Mark and Freddie are the creation of a pathetic loser who leads a life so sad he/she is resorted to spamming. They are creations suitable for hell.


Ah, yes... of course. The QZ psychologist has spoken.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marc is THE man. Freddie is THE God.

We must whorship them forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

Telegram SAM YOUR MY MAIN MANNNNNNNNN, DEN DEN DEN DENNNNNNNNNNNNN! :)