Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > It was two years ago today!

forum rss feed
Author

Sebastian user is on Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not a bloke who'd brag about these things, but today I'm feeling so fucking down and need to hang on to something, so here it goes:

Two years ago, somebody was selling a Steinway piano on e-bay, asserting it'd been owned by Freddie. 'Twas of course a fake claim (Peter Hince confirmed so, and nobody would know better than him), but the funny thing is Brian was asked about its authenticity in the soapbox and he answered that Freddie didn't use Steinway's. And that's when my brief moment of glory came: I corrected him!

Cheers...

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 03 Sep 06, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

I'm not a bloke who'd brag about these things, but today I'm feeling so fucking down and need to hang on to something, so here it goes:

Two years ago, somebody was selling a Steinway piano on e-bay, asserting it'd been owned by Freddie. 'Twas of course a fake claim (Peter Hince confirmed so, and nobody would know better than him), but the funny thing is Brian was asked about its authenticity in the soapbox and he answered that Freddie didn't use Steinway's. And that's when my brief moment of glory came: I corrected him!

Cheers...

Awesome!!! Another QZer comes to the rescue!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18625 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha... that's awesome! Good job, Sebastian.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hang in there Sebastian. tomorrow will be a better day.

You know, good times are now.