Forums > Queen - General Discussion > GREG BROOKS IS........ [you fill in the rest]

forum rss feed
Author

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am bored. I confess. I have builders in my house just now and I cannot do what I need to do. But I can get to my beloved laptop. So, because I know how you all admire and respect me, and my humble work efforts of course, I thought I'd come onto QZ and, no doubt, rub a few of you up the wrong way. Please don't deny me that. The life of a Queen Archivist can lack confrontation and good old fashioned clashes and lockings of horns, and differences of opinion generally. I miss that from the office environment I used to work in.

So... I would like to invite all of you wee QueenZoneMoanClones (not much offence intended) to offer on this link YOUR very own description of Greg Brooks. YOUR words, not borrowed ones. Be original and creative for once. Yes, that last loaded comment WAS meant to antagonise you into inspiration. Cunning huh?

I can feel some of you beginning to seethe. That's the spirit.

I'd like to see who among you are witty, refreshingly funny and clever, original, ground-breaking, even, and who lacks originality and humour. Come on, let's see who is funny and who is not. YV, I'm expecting great things from you - that or a cutting remark about my ego. But try to rise above the obvious.

And yes we know this thread is probably in the wrong section, but who really cares?

So then, in 20 words or less, and not using the bad words beginning with F, C, W or P (because that's just puerile, and I'm hoping for something genuinely amusing) I invite you to finish the following:-

GREG BROOKS IS...................

Try to make it original and not predictable. I think it reasonable that I choose the winner, and the prize is that I will answer ANY Queen question of your choosing, honestly and openly, unless I think of a clever way around it in the meantime - which is unlikely.

Come on then. You know you love to hate me. Here's your chance. Let's see what you got. Make me cry if you think you're harsh enough!

Yes, it is true, I am ranting on a bit. I can't deny that, but like I said on another thread here today, It is THIS, or me having to clear out the shed instead. I'm therefore going this irritating route.

NOT using 'those' naughty predictable words (and thereby restricting many of you - because a lot of you rely on swearing to make a point, whereas an intelligent person needs no such vocabulary) impart your wily wisdom and cleverness. Impress us all and reduce the beast Brooks to tears. He deserves it. Mid-life crisis. Must be!

GB
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREG BROOKS IS INTELLIGENT. =D!

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREG BROOKS IS THE BEST. You deserve your own appreciation thread, sir.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Diagnosis: attention seeking.

Signed by general practitioner: Serry

P.S. Poor builders... Hey guys, only 12 days left!

AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... a spammer?

You'll soon have more posts than me, Mr. Brooks! :-)

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREG BROOKS HAS MET MY IDOLS MANY TIMES. :O

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hehe

Greg Brooks is actually a very friendly and cool guy with a wicked sense of humor. I know you from some emails we exchanged Greg and I even sent you a disc of pointless edits I made (remember Jeffrey?). Like most of these other tossers, I use an alias here ;)

Unlike most of these tossers, I tend to stay out of conversations which I know nothing about, so I haven't been very active in any of the legendary threads with which you've been involved, but they are quite amusing to read at times. I always quietly take your side of course ;)

I think what people fail to realize is that even the "Queen Archivist" is a human being with personal thoughts and feelings and with the same invitation to wreak havoc around here as the rest of these nuts.

And when it comes to solid information, there are those who selfishly assume the position of Mr. Knowitall whilst pointing to the amount of money and time they've invested in being a collector rather than giving what they may or may not have back to the rightful owners (at least in the form of copies, haha). And then there is one with access to the real stuff and with genuine knowledge who's proven he's capable of putting together amazing product for fans...

I know who my money's on :)

Queen Archivist user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 850 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice one Mikahl.

HERE HERE! I agree with your wise words. Someone on my side is rather a novelty here. I'm not sure though if i want to get used to that. Being hated is more fun.

Jeffrey... you are a nice chap. Good on ya.

GB
Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

greg if you dont have any good footage to share... dont share any at all

Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!

"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greg Brooks is....finally getting the clue; you receive what you give...and I mean that in a nice way.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greg, are you single?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Greg, are you single?

He's with the builders

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greg, you really need to be ashamed of yourself. The archivist of our favourite band is a pervert, spammer, attention-seeker etc.

You're not worth this job, you're really not worth the blood that runs through your veins. Look at yourself man. You should know better, but you're not a hair better then any other spammer here. I really can't understand that Brian and Roger, even QP in general accept you.

You ruined everything here, thank you very much. Asshole.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Greg, are you single?

He's with the builders

LMAO! xD

Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty would make a good archivist...

Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!

"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Serry... wrote:

Greg, are you single?

He's with the builders

LMAO! xD

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREG BROOKS IS AN http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

Killed by drones.
Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greg Brooks is certainly not worth the attention he is so desperately trying to draw upon himself now that people have gotten used to his deranged ways. Back to the padded walls mate!

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GB is... like the kid in junior high who always sat alone in the back of the class... and in the lunchroom, and in the playground. You know... the kid nobody wanted to be around because he seemed so needy yet so full of himself. He might have been intelligent. He might have had a terrific sense of humor. No one will ever know for certain, however, because he had this awful tendency to puff and preen in a failed attempt to impress.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

verygood user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 06, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREG BROOKS IS...................Sexy