Forums > Queen - General Discussion > tour

forum rss feed
Author

QueenRocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know that they aren't planning tours at the moment, as Brian states on his website..but if any of you guys ever hear of a tour coming out, could one of you please tell me?

Thanks!


"May you all have champagne for breakfast!"

-Freddie
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll tell you as soon as I find out ;)

QueenRocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks! I greatly appreciate it!


"May you all have champagne for breakfast!"

-Freddie
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nah.... I'll let you all suffer!!!! Muwahwhahwhahwhahahahahahaha... Jokes. It depends if your all good girls and boys! =)

QueenRocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahahaha... is your signature really true? If it is, I'm incredibly jealous.


"May you all have champagne for breakfast!"

-Freddie
Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QueenRocker wrote:

Hahahaha... is your signature really true? If it is, I'm incredibly jealous.



Oh it's true. She met him like 5 times already. Lucky! and Roger too!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="FF66CC">ITiedYourMotherDown wrote:

QueenRocker wrote:

Hahahaha... is your signature really true? If it is, I'm incredibly jealous.



Oh it's true. She met him like 5 times already. Lucky! and Roger too!


Yep. :D

Look in my profile and you'll see me and Brian together. :)

Gone. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color="FF66CC">ITiedYourMotherDown wrote:

QueenRocker wrote:

Hahahaha... is your signature really true? If it is, I'm incredibly jealous.



Oh it's true. She met him like 5 times already. Lucky! and Roger too!


Yep. :D

Look in my profile and you'll see me and Brian together. :)



Ah...*sigh*

QueenRocker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 06, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*mouth drops open* That just isn't fair! I didn't even find out about the Queen + Paul tour in the U.S. until it was too late! ...what was it like, meeting them? How'd they act?


"May you all have champagne for breakfast!"

-Freddie