Forums > Personal > Kake's language (This thread can help us to understand her)

forum rss feed
Author

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Sep 06, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I found out a new word she probably uses:

w3rd = weird

w3rd0 = weirdo


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 06, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In her own vocabulary, it means "me".


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 06, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ha ha ha -.-'


Killed by drones.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 06, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

she says weild


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 06, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lyk= like

Pitch in, everyone! :P



-Things Have Changed For Me-
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is Kake?


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Back whenever
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Who is Kake?

Kake was this girl who never used punctuation and didn't know how to spell either.


Back whenever
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Yay!!!

i luv rogor taylore he iz da best n i luv him and do u like queen i like queen they rock and i like take that coz they iz fit like roger ben wil u b ma boyfrind on ere coz i lyke u


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Who is Kake?

Kake was this girl who never used punctuation and didn't know how to spell either.


Care to be more specific?



DJ's the man we love the most
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Who is Kake?

Kake was this girl who never used punctuation and didn't know how to spell either.


Care to be more specific?


That could be one of about 53 users on this board.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well... she was the first to talk like that


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Who is Kake?

Kake was this girl who never used punctuation and didn't know how to spell either.


Care to be more specific?


Well, here's one of Kakes threads -

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=765108

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 06, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Yay!!!

i luv rogor taylore he iz da best n i luv him and do u like queen i like queen they rock and i like take that coz they iz fit like roger ben wil u b ma boyfrind on ere coz i lyke u


no i wana be roger taylores boyfrend cus he iz wel fit


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 06:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I h8t ppl who who type in txt shit its so degradn ppl shud lern to spel at skool.


By da way Queen Rox!!!


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mattthegeek wrote:

i write weird too nothing wrong with. I like MOLOTOV cocktails


http://files.myopera.com/nosajman/files/attentionwhore02.jpg


Killed by drones.
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Artist Formerly Known As Paul JR wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Yay!!!

i luv rogor taylore he iz da best n i luv him and do u like queen i like queen they rock and i like take that coz they iz fit like roger ben wil u b ma boyfrind on ere coz i lyke u


no i wana be roger taylores boyfrend cus he iz wel fit

now i m hiz gurlfrind nun uf u kan be hiz boifrend sins i am a gurl n u all r boiz so ther haha o n i lik queen to n e wun els ere lyk quen


Back whenever
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

The Artist Formerly Known As Paul JR wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Yay!!!

i luv rogor taylore he iz da best n i luv him and do u like queen i like queen they rock and i like take that coz they iz fit like roger ben wil u b ma boyfrind on ere coz i lyke u


no i wana be roger taylores boyfrend cus he iz wel fit

now i m hiz gurlfrind nun uf u kan be hiz boifrend sins i am a gurl n u all r boiz so ther haha o n i lik queen to n e wun els ere lyk quen

LOL omg i lyk Quen!!!!1111oneone ANd i <3<3<3<3<3<3 roger taylore cuz he iz so fit. wats you're fav song????????? Mine is we will rock u. i dont lyk we are da champions cuz its gay lol


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

The Artist Formerly Known As Paul JR wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=&#FF63CC><b>Cookies! wrote:

I just made cupcakes....

sk00l=School
roger taylore=Roger Taylor (That's for Flash lol)


Yay!!!

i luv rogor taylore he iz da best n i luv him and do u like queen i like queen they rock and i like take that coz they iz fit like roger ben wil u b ma boyfrind on ere coz i lyke u


no i wana be roger taylores boyfrend cus he iz wel fit

now i m hiz gurlfrind nun uf u kan be hiz boifrend sins i am a gurl n u all r boiz so ther haha o n i lik queen to n e wun els ere lyk quen

LOL omg i lyk Quen!!!!1111oneone ANd i <3<3<3<3<3<3 roger taylore cuz he iz so fit. wats you're fav song????????? Mine is we will rock u. i dont lyk we are da champions cuz its gay lol

lol omg duz n e wun els hav liv et wembli i do n i nevur wach it tho cuz im to bizi lukin at pichur uf roger taylore nikked cuz hes so fit n sexi


Back whenever
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Sep 06, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fredies bodi wuz wif roger taylore dont u kno that thiy wer a hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cuple in the 70s so if he wuz wif roger taylore thats gud cuz sum uf the fitnes rub off on himm


Back whenever