Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie Romance story thread! A different Twist!

forum rss feed
Author

queen mercury 33542 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 576 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never tried to write a story with everyone, but here it goes. It's a sweet story and you can all join in. I'll start.
A 23 year old girl watched from a front row seat at wemley stadium. She couldn't believe for the first time she was seing Queen! She had always wented to meet Freddie, but how could she get to him? Her head was spinning on how she could do this very thing, when she heard Freddie's vocal improvs. They deeply touched her. Without realizing it, while he was singing, she shouted, I love you Freddie! Freddie

NA
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 01:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

heard the woman's cry and responded without his mike as loud as he could for her to hear him.
"I LOVE YOU, TOO, DARLING," he yelled as he threw a free backstage pass to her to get her to meet him after the show and continued singing his vocal improvision. The woman...

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

couldn't believe what she had just heard! After the vocal improv, Brian turned to Freddie and asked,

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Freddie, are you all right, mate?"
Freddie looked at Brian causing the crowd chattered puzzledly about those two on stage.
"Sure, Brian," he responded. "Why wouldn't I be?"
The already annoyed Brian sighed and said,

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Then, let's continue with the show! I'm staving! So, they sang love of my life, which touched the woman's heart deeply. Freddie couldn't help but stare off in to the distance, as if in a hazy dream. After the song was completed and Freddie got off the stool, roger

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 15:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he scowled. "Freddie! I just don't see the point at shouting I love you, darling to someone. I mean, you don't even know her!" "And what if I found the person of my dreams?", Freddie said hopefully. "Oh? And you think that shouting back at her would get her attention?" Freddie

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scowled angrily at Brian.
"Yes, it did get her attention! But did you see how she reacted? NO!" Freddie yelled, which caused Brian to growl in frustration.
Meanwhile the two continued arguing, Roger watched from behind his drumset more than a thousand Queen fans in the crowd chattering puzzledly once again.
"What the bloody hell are they arguing about?" one fan asked.
"I don't know, but whatever it is, it must be something serious," his friend answered.
"HEY, C'MON! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!" a die hard fan screamed, which interrupted the heated arguement between Brian & Freddie. So Freddie shouted back to the fan,

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"We are just acting a little crazy tonight my beauty! Let's get on with the show! I'm in a show and this is action! Everyone soon forgot about the heated argument and stomped and clapped to action this day! Freddie was releieved that the argring subsided and so was Brian. Meanwhile, Roger

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

still couldn't help but think about how the woman felt after she reacted to Freddie's response, but simultaneously kept focusing on his drum parts of the song. Meanwhile in the crowd, the woman

Stare at the Moon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was wondering if she was dreaming, and deicided to do something outrageous to find out. So the woman suddenly...

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to make a run toward the stage, hoping that no one would notice. She made her way showly out of the bleachers and made a daring run! Out of the corner of his eye, John spotted her! He

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

paused, ran to approach the woman who was about to climb up the stairs to the stage, and told her, "Darling, I don't think you're allowed onstage. If you want to meet Freddie, you might want to wait until after the concert."
The woman felt slightly embarassed and said, "Okay, thanks for telling me, John."
John grinned and winked as he went back to his spot to continue playing, but Freddie, who saw her

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

motioned her to come on! The girl came on, but not before making sure John was okay. He was fine and he stood up and was ready to play again. Roger noticed the girl and whispered over to Freddie, "Man, she's hot! Freddie then

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"May I ask you for your name, darling?"
She sighed dreamily and said, "Jacqueline."
Brian, however, saw what he'd call "the entire fiasco" made his way over to Freddie and Jacqueline, whom are now standing hand in hand, and cried out, "What the hell are you doing, Fred? You're ruining the show!"
"No he's not, Brian!" Roger hollered from behind his drumset as the crowd agreed with him. "The crowd loved it!"

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes. Jacqueline's my name. Smile. If Jackie is shorter and better, that's fine. Smile. Jacqueline just sounds, more, fit for a queen. Xd!

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol! I thought you were asking for my name! Sorry. Xd. Okay. So anyway, Roger then comes over to the Freddie and takes him aside. "Excuse me miss." "Not at all.", she replied. "Don't listen to anyone who says you are ruining the show. How long have you been looking for that special person?" Freddie

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

began to explain.
"Well, Rog, I've been looking for someone like Jacqueline since Mary and I broke up in 1976."
Roger begin to notice how lonely Freddie has been before he fell in love with Jacqueline.
"I completely understand your feelings for her, mate," he consoled Freddie.
"You do?" Freddie asked.
"Sure! Why don't you ask her out after the show and maybe you two will get to know each other," Roger beckoned. Freddie seemed to like the idea, since Roger is known as "the lady's man" from Queen.
"Okay, Roger, I'll do it!" Freddie said with confidence.
"Way to go, loverboy! C'mon! John and Brian are waiting for us to finish the show with him."
"Okay."
So Freddie and Roger ran back out to continue playing while Jacqueline

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

was on the stage, chatting to the crowd on the microphone! "Darlings, this is a splended night! I don't know how I got here. Let me tell you!" The corwd cheered. Roger and John smiled and really liked this performence. "Wow! She's doing pretty good at this! It's like she's done this before!", John said in astonishment. Freddie came up to her and took the other mic. "What are you doing Darling?", he laughed. "Oh! Just helping you out. That's all." The cowd cheered. Meanwhile, John

NA

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Mercury wrote:

Lol! I thought you were asking for my name! Sorry. Xd. Okay. So anyway, Roger then comes over to the Freddie and takes him aside. "Excuse me miss." "Not at all.", she replied. "Don't listen to anyone who says you are ruining the show. How long have you been looking for that special person?" Freddie

I wasn't sure if I was going to add your name to the story because I didn't want to make the Freddie lovers on Queenzone jealous. I, too, a love Freddie, but I wouldn't mind using someone elses name in that story. However, I decided to add yours anyway, since it's probably your story.

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 18 Sep 06, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jajajja LOL xD
this is one weird story
but carry on..

I'm so pissed I could spit.